PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also are we thinking Rocco is one of Rosie’s babies or her brother from another litter like she said 👀

Reactions: 10
She was banging on about holidays a while ago- I thought they were off to their chav tactic Tenerife / shopping mall hotel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was banging on about holidays a while ago- I thought they were off to their chav tactic Tenerife / shopping mall hotel ?
No they’re going to lower the tone of Greece when over there this year, not that she’s mentioned it much😂😂FS🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I may have missed it but is she still working or is insta her main job now because she’s posting all day everyday, can’t see her having time to work.

Reactions: 2
That’s what I would like to know? No job? Shaun’s very rarely seen now either

Reactions: 3
Surprised the Mahogany Munter, Grief Hunter didn't travel down to London to lead the procession at Tom Parker's funeral this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.