PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BA6F9799-F355-4C28-A64C-62C7D2C11E3C.png
22.4° is NOT chilly!! And she wants it up to 28° (it’s on a boost so might not get that high) that’s ridiculous! I have a Hive too & mine cuts off once the house is 19° 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Late to the thread with the voice on the Fairy Ad😂she is incapable of even doing that, brain dead custard heed😂
Don’t get me started on the posts below😂
Custard heed is a grief thief nae debates oan ma page ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seriously has a weird obsession with people who are dying or people who have died, I actually find it concerning.

Reactions: 12
She really does. I had to unfollow her because she was making me depressed. Every day was a new tragic death.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t and doubt I’ll ever understand these mad Instagramers who can share something so serious and important in one story/post, then literally seconds/minutes later share something so stupid and unfunny.
What’s the fuckin’ need?! 👊🏼

Reactions: 13
Gin: I'm so cut up about animal cruelty, I cannot even sleep for days thinking about it

Also Gin: look at this cute video with some bleeping bleep using a Dyson air wrap on a DOG

Still, at least ole Custard Heed has some new hair ideas for her next drunken night out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
you can’t tag the account Jen and you know perfectly well the reason. They are selling fake goods. You have your fake trainers that they’ve sent you … honestly she has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big custard heed loves everything fake, they shoes will compliment her rugby style figure👌🏼😂

“Its so bizarre I cant tag the company”
no ma quote ma lovelies😂😂

nae wonder its punting over priced replica’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big custard heed loves everything fake, they shoes will compliment her rugby style figure👌🏼😂

“Its so bizarre I cant tag the company”
no ma quote ma lovelies😂😂

nae wonder its punting over priced replica’s.
Aye shes another one trying to pass off fakes so aye hen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye strutting about thinking she is the dogs bollocks😂she will team them with her primark leggings, wooley jumper and RI jacket😂
She needs to park her arse n get some class hen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.