Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JE172

VIP Member
How many grey beds does a dog need 🙄
We’ll mine has 4 but that’s cos she’s a princess who likes sleeping all over the house and my house isn’t a sea of grey! My dog is black so the hairs show less on a grey bed😂😂

Reactions: 1

coffeeislife21

So her birthday is the 18th Dec (she is out in Glasgow celebrating)she goes for her PCR say on sun the 19th,gets results Mon 20th & now she is out of isolation.
Yes If she tested negative on LFTs day 6/7 then you can end isolation early.

Stormy45

Bratwurst fingers ma luvlee
Bratwurst fingers that would choke a horse ma luvlee😂

Just like her thighs! She's got more of a thigh than her hubby!

Which is fine but she's always stuffing stuff in her gob, solid and liquid yet advocates counting calories. ..... so full of shit. Fit her better to buy her proper size, she'd look better, IF, she got rid of that hairstyle, colour included!
Thighs that could crack nuts. One of her thighs are his 2 legs put together😉

Attachments

lush

I don’t watch her stories that often but I did see them yesterday. I think she said the girl messaged her directly?

23siteorbis

Pro tip - when you take a screen shot of your photos folder make sure you don’t upload forgetting we can see ur previous screen shots which are are her stories at the bottom- a few of Jens husband zoomed in……. Which looked like you edited them to add hearts to his face 🤣💞
Wtaf is going on?? 🤣🤣
What’s going on ha.
🤣🤣 the original screen she put up had loads of wee red dots ( yeah maybe love hearts)
The screen shots weren’t even going to be posted on here so maybe indeed keeping for some alone time 💞
Is it like when back in school she slags him off on here but gets off to pictures of him behind closed doors 👀🤣😲

Realdealteller

I heard last night jen was talk of the place in the local pub 😮😮

Did she not post few days ago I will protect my kids but she then posts her son all over her account sharing to world pictures of him 🤔🤔🤔.

Think this women needs to consider most what she says then does do not match .
Hopefully she will get help she needs 🥼