PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagged the business 2 weeks ago saying how lovely the wax burners were, fast forward and now the business has gifted her a burner and melts.

“How absolutely gorgeous is this” sorry what are you trying to say here😂makes no sense
She‘s not the only one, noticed thealexandersnest is following and gushing over the burner🙄

Reactions: 4
She‘s not the only one, noticed thealexandersnest is following and gushing over the burner🙄
That’s why they all have the same decor and furniture, got to keep up with the insta trend. If one idiot has it they all have to get it😳

Reactions: 6
So at christmas shes going to make a cosmo with a twist for her punch bowl, whats the bets the twist is 5 stock pots and a ladle full off lea perrins? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being so consumed with social media life that you’re dreaming about taking selfies. Get a grip man… she’s the kind of knob end that would go to a concert and watch the entire thing through her phone or go on the holiday of a lifetime and spend the whole time taking photos rather than soaking everything in and being in the moment. Bloody tragic.

Reactions: 17
What an eye sore that outdoor Garland is!! It’s something you’d see at the entrance of a big house or shopping centre. Not a little new build. She misses the mark with everything but I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s consistent with the tackiness. Her neighbours must think she is a right tit! Mortified for her! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What an eye sore that outdoor Garland is!! It’s something you’d see at the entrance of a big house or shopping centre. Not a little new build. She misses the mark with everything but I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s consistent with the tackiness. Her neighbours must think she is a right tit! Mortified for her! 🙈
Just about to come on and say the same. That outdoor display is atrocious. If I was her neighbour if be livid as it is tacky as hell and a complete eyesore!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Staying classy I see 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never seen something so ridiculous in my life! Her door looks like something from the borrowers in comparison! It’s a showstopper right enough the full estate will be there to see it purely for comedy value 😂 im pretty sure NASA can see it from the space station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF is that on her door!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She never fails to surprise me with her absolute TAT! I’d hate to be her neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG! I actually ran here when i saw that monstrous thing at her front door! It’s awful! The poor neighbors having to look at that thing till next year 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha the garland is horrendous, what an eye sore and it’s not for the entrance to a tiny new build🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.