PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the new thread title❤Mahogany munter, grief tourist describes her perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@HereForTheBantz80 I heard that a few months back, running about in their younger days trying to be hard men in Renfrew🥱In all honesty I laughed as he is built like the side of a fiver.

The new thread title is fab😍

Happy Monday to the one and only farm of Newton’s Mahogany Munter😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@HereForTheBantz80 I heard that a few months back, running about in their younger days trying to be hard men in Renfrew🥱In all honesty I laughed as he is built like the side of a fiver.

The new thread title is fab😍

Happy Monday to the one and only farm of Newton’s Mahogany Munter😂😂
I thought the same 👏🏼👏🏼😂 You would take the knife off him n tell him to sit on his arse, wee boys shouldn't play with big toys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a little boy missing from New Cumnock. Heartbreaking for any normal person to read about and so many locals out searching for him. Guaranteed we’ll get a post about how she cant eat or sleep for thinking about him. But only in between ‘troll hunting’, stock cubing and makeup plastering.

Reactions: 13
All, please keep to the account in question.

Of course no one can track Tattlers. Don't give the attention they want to accounts trying to threaten with obvious bullshit.

Spare a thought for all the influencers falling for fake accounts who are promoting tattle 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the reports!

Reactions: 8
Hows that anti terrorism software working out for your now deleted defective detechtive now Gin Chins?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“I love this lodge, it’s not a caravan, it’s a lodge” that’s by far the snootiest comment ever to come out her mouth! Wonder if it’s another gifted trip 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.