PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a different person after a few drinks - wow, pints in the back of a taxi, no mask - oh dear.
I don’t know if it’s different in Scotland to down south where i live ? Is it dressier? But if I walked into our local branch of miller & carter dressed in a red sequinned frock I think I’d be laughed at. It’s hardly fine dining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the fake uni voice soon dropped wae custard heed and she soon slipped back into total ned I wonder if she will do a durty delete this morning hens.

@Doodlebug71 - you know we adore you on the Marion thread but you are doing the lords work on here also so aye ❤ Thanks everyone for the heads up re pissed slurry Ginnifer. I have just listened to the tale of the leftover steak for the dog, and seen them doing shots 🤣🤣 Stay Classy Ginnifer 😉
Am veering awe oor the place hen cannae help maself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a show with the drunken stories, very embarrassing.
Telling the driver he was going to fast whilst she is slumped in the back seat slurring her words with the doggy bag, no masks and the pint glass.
Classy as ever!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stay classy pint in the back of a taxi 😮🤣. Must be cause they had to pay for it 🍺🤣.

They both need help 🥼🥼🥼🥼🥼
There really no clue how many people just laugh at them in sheer utter joy of then making fools of them selfs

Just waiting on the response to this as seems there on this thread daily to check 🤔🤔🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big greedy mccready giving us all a hoot with her pissed slabbering stories😂
It is 2021 do people still ask ti take the left overs of their meal home😂Mortifying at it’s best.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we know anyone that works in M and C and wants to spill the tea on how utterly embarrassing they were last night. Fancy getting everyone looking for your left over steak and it’s in tin foil in yer bag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One minute it was fillet steaks and the next it was sirloins 🙄 there’s being pissed and then there is being a liar 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on last night's stories ... Cin a keep this for ma dog...in red sequins. What an absolute tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she deleted her stories? I couldn’t see them and feel I’m missing out on a good laugh 😂
ETA They’ve appeared now, must have been an Instagram glitch. Saw them from her feeding Rosie the steak. She sounds so common compared to her put on insta voice! Had to laugh that poor Rosie spits out the steak, can’t have been that good! Personally I would have cut it for her, she isn’t a big dog. Rosie that is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gloating over her new free mirror for the hallway, only cost £179.99 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Gloating over her new free mirror for the hallway, only cost £179.99 🤬
Only???? That’s taking the piss Jen. That’s half a months rent for some.

I’ve just taken out some time to look at her stories 🤣

Honestly, she’s something else. Posting all that free tit at Christmas!! It’s all I’m seeing (ad, gifted, ad, gifted). Has she not got a heart? I hate Influencers sometimes, flaunting their wealth in peoples faces! I’m lucky to have a good life as well Jen, but I’m not as heartless as to show people how good I’ve got it. Makes me sick when people do this, really grates me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That is some contrast between her face and scalp in her make up video.
I’m not sure if she went to the city centre Miller and Carter or the more local Newton mearns one but I’ve been to the city centre one and she wouldn’t have looked out of place to be fair. It’s in a big fancy old building and is heaving with people exactly like her, usually lots of guys in very tight jeans and T-shirts and formal shoes with dolled up girls on first dates etc

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she was wearing her fake Alexander McQueen’s with her red sequin dress on Saturday🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.