Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
K

Keels

I need some help with this 😩. So I have enough information as of today to write an article myself about unregulated charity donations through PayPal on the PTWM website (with a couple of side bits on the Facebook page as a whole.) BUT, I don’t really want to farm it out to newspapers and or magazines to get paid for. (That seems counterintuitive, if I try to make money from writing about someone who is writing about other people to make money, if you get me.)
So I can do it and put it on Buzzfeed.

Now as I have said, this kind of thing is not my usual writing topic of choice. So in terms of what people would be interested in, I’m stuck. Morally I have no problem sharing as it is about a public person. Personally I’m not so sure because (A) her behaviour has changed lately (but that could be contrived I don’t know.) Though, (B) The PayPal is still active, with no explanation from her.

So what I’m really asking is do you, all the people watching this thread, think? Yes people would want to know or no, leave it alone?

I know this probably seems odd. But I’m not really a part of the whole mummy scene. I never joined netmums or any other forum etc, so I literally have no idea what the community would or would not care about.

I could do it by Friday. I just need people to tell me they want to see it or I can leave it alone. Either way I’m not that bothered (and to be honest a little bored by PTWM now 😂😂. I can’t see what the attraction is for people to follow the accounts anyway, well apart from dodgy side of it all.)

Could you let me know by liking this comment or something. Thanks 👍✌

Reactions: 47
K

Keels

I did it. I hope you all find it informative. If you do please feel free to comment and share. It’s written in a way so that I can’t get sued 😩😂 and it’s long because I wanted to get everything in. This is the link 👍

Reactions: 29

Partofthefam

Rachaele most definitely DID NOT have a horrific childhood. I am a member of the family, same age bar 5 months,we had a great childhood and were spoilt rotten,we had prezzies on our beds most days after school when we were young, I could write a book and it would quash all the lies,but I won't go into that.we were so very close and it breaks my heart that she can write a book of mainly complete bull.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
K

Keels

Good luck to them still spoon feeding Edie all her meals while dealing with a new born!
I think we all know that when the baby is born she is of course going to get the worst Postnatal Depression ever seen in history and then write a book about it offering terrible nuggets of advice. Then start a foundation for new suffering mothers funded by all the people she can con with a flimsy story 🙄. All whilst Josh runs around with no top on attempting to breastfeed the child and she necks continuous rescue remedy telling everyone it’s a miracle cure

• Haha
Reactions: 28
K

Keels

Ok people. I have spent the week hunting down and contacting others relevant people. I’ve passed the financial side on to two journalists. I thought yesterday that I could write what I had found out officially. However, I’m not willing to put my name anywhere near this. It’s like an in depth episode of Jeremy Kyle and it’s definitely not something I want in my portfolio. I want it off my chest and if I never hear her name again that would be great really.
However, I just want you to know, I did contact her directly via email and got no response.
So here is the information I’ve found out financially.
She barely works with any charities. The most she does is with Arch North Staffs and that is very little. During her first year, she did do some helpful work, all of that is unsurprisingly detailed on her page. But from getting the book deal she has scaled back. She is covered legally to take money from the PayPal account for herself as deep into her website there is a paragraph that says......

(“To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.”)

She is not working with the charities on the website regularly, or donating. I also checked into if she was still doing the HomeStart work she claimed to be in December. They couldn’t tell me due to data protection and asked me to contact her directly, which of course I did to no response, so I’m going to take a not so wild guess and say that’s rubbish also.

Nothing is registered with the charity commission or company house in her name, the page name, his name, his sisters name or anyone’s name. I even searched variations of the names and nothing showed up.

I would conclude at this point privately and in my opinion (as no one wants to go on record,) that she is collecting funds on the back of work that she doesn’t do and using the herself whilst making small donations now and again. I can’t confirm exactly how much she got from the book, but no proceeds were donated not gift aided (although she did not claim they would be, just something I assumed would happen as a follower.) In basic terms, she blagged her way into a good screw and cleverly made it legal. That said, it’s hugely immoral and unethical.

Her book.
All the names are changed apart from hers and Josh’s (publishing dream, you can write whatever you want, no comebacks.)

It was based on truth but manipulated to make her look like a victim. Whilst the girls Father doesn’t seem like the most innocent of men, she was most certainly culpable for some of things that happened in terms of violence and wrong doing in front of or around the children. It was a violent relationship, not a victim centred relationship. She likes to and has courted drama rather than been dragged into it. Her youngest daughters Father was shit on from a great height, got dragged through a brutal battle to see the child, albeit for no other reason than he was a decent caring bloke that she didn’t fancy anymore.

There was a time crossover between her and Josh’s relationship and there previous relationships (Which made me furious because not a year into her page she did this huge post about unfaithful partners, as if she had never done it. I mean come on.)

Despite looking hard, I can literally find no trace of Josh’s ex wife. Absolutely none. I can’t confirm what they actually did to her but I could only find her name linked to his name in 2013/14. She is a internet ghost otherwise.

Originally she came from a fairly affluent background and her Dad is still as such. Her Mum was given a rougher ride in the book than she deserved and the ‘my Momma left me’ thing is not entirely true. Her Mum definitely had input on her life and its evident there is heartbreak on her Mums side. Hence the family fall out at the publishing time. Which Rachaele nicely spun off as toxic jealously. Absolutely not the case, she sold them all out.

So in conclusion, she isn’t a lily white character in any way, nor is she ‘a changer of the world’ as she so often title’s herself. She is (much like a previous poster said actually,) manipulative, unscrupulous and immoral. But in easy terms, mugging everyone off completely. Oh also, Josh’s sister possibly benefits also, I can’t prove that, but I’m fairly sure that’s the case.

(On a personal level, the only thing I’d like to know is what the heck happened to Josh’s wife who must have been chewed up and hung out to dry by all involved.)

So that’s me done 🤷🏻‍♀️. Feel free to screen shot this. If you want to take it to tell others it’s yours. But I have a feeling that Rachaele will carry on with her plans and try to become the British Kardashian’s to be honest. A quite clever schemer who will stop at nothing to get what she wants including using strangers terrible stories 😩.

That “perfect patchwork life” is literally built on the souls of people who try to get in her way. I’ll stick around, but my work here is done 😂😂 I hope people catch on sooner rather than later.
xx
(I should say though just so you know, the only reason I went so far into this is because at one time or another in my own life, I could have been one of the people she uses as case studies on her page. (Not for DV, something else. But that’s primarily how she got under my skin. Awful really, just awful)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Wotsit

VIP Member
New thread name... Part Time Working Mummy - won't tell us what she's done with the money

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Peachy10

Chatty Member
A while ago she did a question and answer on her stories. She said that she is reported to social services on a regular basis. I’m guessing these reports are malicious allegations by her ex and/or Josh’s ex and family who they don’t speak to. I might be wrong but she has openly talked/written about how her eldest two daughters’ father was abusive and they have no contact with him and the family courts gave Josh full custody of his sons and the boys have no contact with their mum. Personally, if I was in these circumstances there would be no way I’d put my children on social media to let the whole world (including family members they don’t have contact with) see their children, know where they are etc.

Reactions: 19

Jackeys

I have a degree and years and years of training to work in the area I work in. I don't specifically work in domestic abuse but I do come across it. I would be struck of if I ever said Ideally I want a client to move. If the client has said s/he wants to stay we MUST listen to this. They have already lost so much and we are not allowed in anyway to take charge. It is ALWAYS their choice. Only after every avenue is tried can we say it is in their safety to move. I cannot believe she is allowed to behave this way. Also the email! Data breach!!!!!! That puts the client in danger, the days and times can still be seen plus the learning disability of a child. That puts the client in immediate danger and all others whom use the establishment. Im shocked. Leaving a domestic situation is the most vulnerable time in a client's time and I'm disgusted. I wouldn't even k ow how to report this as she doesn't work for the HCPC. She will cause a serious incident if she continues this way

• Wow
Reactions: 18
K

Keels

Ok. I wrote this open letter to highlight my concerns. But, I just need to say firstly my name isn’t Neave it’s Keeley (when I joined Tattle I did not know what it was so didn’t use my name, then I couldn’t change it 😩) Secondly, I always stand by any Criticism I have of anything at all costs. I’m one of those people who won’t say anything that I won’t say to your face. So my Instagram is @lovekeels, so if Rachaele or the team want to respond to this, they can find me there. I hope she feels like clearing this up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 18
K

Keels

Please publish it. I quizzed Josh about what he was raising money for with a raffle and got a vague answer "to assist Rach with DV charities". I wanna know where all the raffle money went to from her book tour as well as the PayPal funds. It needs to be accounted for.
Ok thank you everyone. I will leave the link on here by Friday (hopefully Thursday.)
Honestly. Thanks though. This has been a tricky one for me xx

Reactions: 16

Pabix

I used to love her. But lately I feel like she’s a compulsive liar. I don’t know why. Also she’s that friend that’s allways done it one better.

@H12345 Yes she totally is! She’s an Elevenrife... you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to fucking Elevenerife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
K

Keels

She calls herself "a parenting blogger" amongst other things🤔🤔View attachment 19561
I call myself a size 14. Doesn’t make me less than a 16 though 😂😂. I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself as a wife. Like ‘Hi, I’m Keeley, wife and mother, dog owner, bad at paying bills, won’t unblock drains, never cleans the cooker......’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eggy1985

Oh I tracked them. Like I said, it wasn’t easy by any standards and caused many arguments. But it worked, one has been a soldier for 6 years and the other is a law graduate. No drama’s, no pregnancies, no drugs, no trouble. You have to put the work in at ground level
Well my parents were very relaxed parents, they never tracked us, we were allowed to drink from a young age (tiny tiny amounts) on special occasions, by Betsy's age me and my mum would share a bottle of wine on holiday things like that. But me and my big brother would sneak off as teenagers and get drunk and once old enough to legally drink we certainly enjoyed ourselves. But now I am 34 very happily married, own my own house and have 2 beautiful children and never drink it does not interest me, my brothers are the same, good kind decent people.

You dont need a very strict up bringing to be good people!!

Betsy just seems like a normal teenager to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I feel awful saying this as I admire her greatly for the work she does but....

Her whole life is played out on social media, the kids are so over exposed, she tells them off then puts the camera down so we can watch her do it, she undermines her husbands authority with the kids, lets them speak to him and her like trash, banged on about wanting a baby now just moans about the "thing" inside her..she's just too much and it's off putting. As for sharing all her daughters work from therapy, some things should be kept private not exposed for the sake of a good story.

Reactions: 14

Partofthefam

We're not cousins. I am truly legit. I believe she won't contact me but if she does then there will be one hell of a conversation about the whole thing. But I also believe that I don't need to say more as she is doing a grand job of opening herself up to fall. When? I don't know. Maybe never as she's manipulative and her audience are captivated. But as I said before I wanted to say my little bit, which i have and the full truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Eggy1985

Oh come on we all got in state growing up as teenagers it's part of life, shes not drinking every weekend and she was at a wedding with her mum!!!

Reactions: 13

Tattyanna

Her touching post last night, about her own awful childhood and how much she loves her kids and doesn’t want them to have to recover from their childhoods- accompanied by an incredibly intrusive photo of Edie asleep, complete with details for over half a million people about how at almost 6 Edie can’t wipe her own bum if she’s been for a poo? I’m sure she loves her kids, but does she not see any conflict of interests between sharing all the shit she does on the internet and going on about how much she wants to protect them?

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Sorry I know this has already been said but her lashes! Jesus Christ, they look like the ones people stick on their car headlights!!!!

• Haha
K

Keels

Bizarre. She just requested to follow me on Instagram and then the request disappeared 🤔.

Edit **Rachaele/ Josh, you can email me by all means, you have my email address or Instagram message me. One thing though, if you were thinking of a cease & desist, don’t waste the money, I have gone as far as I’m personally going to go with uncovering/ revealing information.
Above all else, I wanted to find some truth and put it into order. I’ve done that now**

• Wow