Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I tracked them. Like I said, it wasn’t easy by any standards and caused many arguments. But it worked, one has been a soldier for 6 years and the other is a law graduate. No drama’s, no pregnancies, no drugs, no trouble. You have to put the work in at ground level
Well my parents were very relaxed parents, they never tracked us, we were allowed to drink from a young age (tiny tiny amounts) on special occasions, by Betsy's age me and my mum would share a bottle of wine on holiday things like that. But me and my big brother would sneak off as teenagers and get drunk and once old enough to legally drink we certainly enjoyed ourselves. But now I am 34 very happily married, own my own house and have 2 beautiful children and never drink it does not interest me, my brothers are the same, good kind decent people.

You dont need a very strict up bringing to be good people!!

Betsy just seems like a normal teenager to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Regardless of whether people approve of underage drinking or not, why the ** is Rachaele videoing drunk young teenagers and plastering it on her social media for thousands to see? What the duck is wrong with her?😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Regardless of whether people approve of underage drinking or not, why the is Rachaele videoing drunk young teenagers and plastering it innocent her social media for thousands to see? What the duck is wrong with her?😳
Yes see this was my point. What you do with your kids is your business. Unless you make it everyone else’s business. Plus and I can’t understand why no one cares about this, he is a police officer 😩😩. I think I live in a different world from other people. In my area a copper drunk with two 14/15 year olds that aren’t his kids (if his wife is their or not) would cause bedlam

Reactions: 7
I think some people often exaggerate. You cannot track teenagers 100% of the time unless you are with them every minute.
I have a 21yr old son and a 17yr old son. Both had trackers on phone (mainly in case they lost them) and yes I’d be sure that if they said they were at x then that’s where they were. However could I vouch 100% that they weren’t drinking or smoking? No. If they did not enough to be drunk and could pass for sober when they came home.

I have a 13yr old daughter as well and I know she’s a year older but Betsy seems so much more grown up than my daughter.

I do think part of parenting is teaching them to be responsible around drinking and drugs but to post a tipsy or steaming drunk underage child on social media isn’t very responsible.

Reactions: 3
I think some people often exaggerate. You cannot track teenagers 100% of the time unless you are with them every minute.
I have a 21yr old son and a 17yr old son. Both had trackers on phone (mainly in case they lost them) and yes I’d be sure that if they said they were at x then that’s where they were. However could I vouch 100% that they weren’t drinking or smoking? No. If they did not enough to be drunk and could pass for sober when they came home.

I have a 13yr old daughter as well and I know she’s a year older but Betsy seems so much more grown up than my daughter.

I do think part of parenting is teaching them to be responsible around drinking and drugs but to post a tipsy or steaming drunk underage child on social media isn’t very responsible.
Honestly I’m not exaggerating 😂. My 25 year old son still holds somethings against me over it. But as a precaution I’ve just messaged and asked them to confess if I ever missed anything because I don’t want to be a hypocrite and say I didn’t if I did.

I’m jumping out of this now 😂😂.
I’m getting far to involved
It was good to speak to you all anyway and I have appreciated sharing my concerns ❤

Its as almost as if she enjoys courting controversy. I think she thinks she’s invincible now and can post whatever she wants online and her crew will still blow smoke up her arse and tell her what an excellent parent and saviour she is.

Reactions: 4
I’m not going to comment on the drinking because I’m probably more liberal than other parents .... however it was the actual putting “Drunk” and tagging her that was the problem for me

Reactions: 7
Having someone else’s child on her Instagram is just wrong plain and simple. One of my friends is an “insta mummy” with quite a following and she is strictly told keep my kids off not that she would anyway. She thinks she’s above everyone and doesn’t care what or how other people feel. As long as Rachel makes someone laugh all is good. 🙄

Sod the underage drinking, I bet we have all done it...Why is nobody talking about todays ad for this organised app that will plan her time and chores etc, we all know in the next week or so she will have had 'the worst week of my entire life' where everything that can go wrong will go more horribly wrong than anyone elses, where she will imitate the wheezy laugh of TPAAP (which she never had until he started getting attention for it) and will have to ring Joshua at work to help her because she cannot cope with her life. I'm just over here waiting for someone to call her out for not using her app 🤣

Reactions: 4
Sod the underage drinking, I bet we have all done it...Why is nobody talking about todays ad for this organised app that will plan her time and chores etc, we all know in the next week or so she will have had 'the worst week of my entire life' where everything that can go wrong will go more horribly wrong than anyone elses, where she will imitate the wheezy laugh of TPAAP (which she never had until he started getting attention for it) and will have to ring Joshua at work to help her because she cannot cope with her life. I'm just over here waiting for someone to call her out for not using her app 🤣
Is there where that laugh came from? 😂 I thought she was a heavy smoker to be honest, quit for pregnancy and was just out and out struggling.

The skirt Betsy had on too was just vile. How short and tight?! So tacky...for a 14 year old, for a wedding too? Really!

Regardless of whether people approve of underage drinking or not, why the ** is Rachaele videoing drunk young teenagers and plastering it on her social media for thousands to see? What the duck is wrong with her?😳
Exactly this! That’s more the issue I’d say not if they’re actually drunk or not!

Reactions: 1
You would think they would have strict rules regarding alcohol as wasn't that the reason josh left his ex and the reason the boys don't see their mum was because she was an alcoholic? I've never had to deal with it but wouldn't it be a touchy subject? Genuine question

Reactions: 8
You would think they would have strict rules regarding alcohol as wasn't that the reason josh left his ex and the reason the boys don't see their mum was because she was an alcoholic? I've never had to deal with it but wouldn't it be a touchy subject? Genuine question
She’s a hypocrite. How people can’t see her for what she is is beyond me.

I was drinking at 14, with my friends, my mum always thought she knew where I was but I’d lie! There’s no way you can know exactly where your kids are unless you track/follow them!

I’m now 30 and haven’t touched an alcoholic drink since I was 19 and had my son (who was very much planned before anyone says anything!) experimentation in your teenage years doesn’t mean you will fry your brain x
You sound just like me. My brain cells are perfectly intact too 🤣

Why has she also posted saying two things she loves about her friend is that they’ve been friends for 20 years and the fact she gets to bang her brother?! Inappropriate AGAIN

Why has she also posted saying two things she loves about her friend is that they’ve been friends for 20 years and the fact she gets to bang her brother?! Inappropriate AGAIN
Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that too. I’m no prude but it was just really unnecessarily crude and a strange way to compliment the bride.

Reactions: 2
I thought that it’s really gross and chavvy there’s a time and place and her wedding day is not the time to come out with that but that’s her I guess always trying to be funny and inappropriate! That would make me feel sick if a friend said that about my brother though I know they’re together and she’s pregnant so it’s clearly happened lol but it’s weird I wouldn’t wanna picture my friend and brother but maybe that’s just me

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that too. I’m no prude but it was just really unnecessarily crude and a strange way to compliment the bride.
Bringing it round to her again, as she sees it as an accomplishment that she finally got him so she’s celebrating herself again! Couldn’t just focus the attention on the bride and say something nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.