Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whoareya

I actually really like her. She seems like a good mom and takes care of her children. The whole family always seem so happy & content. Don't really understand why you would watch someone you don't like, but hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also, i dont like her stories today, filming lullah and watching her beg her mum not to post them as people at school see it all then her mum films and posts anyway and laughs, it also means school kids have seen her therapy stuff which is so scary given how nasty some kids can be, as for going stairs with a tit hanging out to her stepsons mate?why?

Lovely. Well as someone who has been in a mental health unit (I had Postnatal Psychosis after all three of my children and was hospitalised with son number 2 (3 months) and with son number 3 (9 months but wonderfully on a mother and baby unit together.)
I can tell you it’s not in anyone’s best interests to save messages from people in treatment and to share them is frankly abhorrent. It’s a intrusive abuse. She should not be working with any vulnerable people
i agree, its awful.

Reactions: 13
K

Keels

The silence screams guilt.
I hope she is not thinking of suing me. That would be a waste of money as I have nothing, not even a car 😂. Mind you they do seem to enjoy a good drama so who knows? Wait, imagine if she sued me and paid for it with the PayPal donations. That’s a head smasher right there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
I wonder when she is going to actually BUY things for her baby? She already has so much, but still takes so much. Those nappies could have gone to a mother & baby unit or local bank

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
What is wrong with her?!? She’s parading about on her stories in hysterical laughter over a maternity dress that doesn’t fit thinking it’s hilarious to parade about in front of 8 year old Issac and his friend with her ‘left tit hanging out’ even though she admits that Issac looks mortified. Why is she doing that infront of his young friend?!

Tallulah, who is/was getting counselling for anxiety, asks her mum not to record and show something on her stories because everyone at school will see but PTWM laughs and does it anyway?!

Her lack of boundaries and lack of respect for her kids is astounding.

The SCS conservatory makeover was last year. (Though shown in Jan 2019 I think). Wasn’t this before they were supposedly served with eviction from their LL? Their LL must’ve thought all her Christmases had come had once to get a free conservatory upgrade from her tenants. Unless they knew they were already buying it/bought it?

K

Keels

Well written I wonder if she will see it.
I think so. She is stalking my Instagram although I’m not linking it on there. The eldest son liked on of my posts earlier. Then quickly unliked it 😩. That’s twice now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Mavismcfield

I do think she does amazing work for domestic abuse and gives a lot of herself to the cause which is great and not 100s of ads but I find the way she parents so frustrating, particularly the older ones where she seems to let them run riot/indulge their every whim and then just laughs/undermines Josh when he tries to discipline them.

K

Keels

I think shit will hit the fan when the baby is born. Edie won't like it as she isn't the baby anymore. Betsy will probably try to take over and parade the baby round like it's her own and Tallulah and the boys will get even less attention than they already do and I wonder if that will set Tallulah backwards.
You know, I don’t think Betsy will be bothered with the baby one bit. She seems to be only be there because she has to be. I think she will fly the nest as soon as she can. I think the middle daughter will catch a lot of the child care, she seems like a lovely little soul. It always happens like that when there is big family. I think Josh will have an affair with one of the younger girls she has ‘adopted’ through social media and that will be that 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m like a one woman spoiler episode 😂

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
The way she talks about her baby!!! Does she not realise how lucky she is to even be carrying a baby yet she talks about it like she hates it, does she think people relate to that? She's such an ungrateful moaning cow! Goes on about DV yet she constantly verbally abuses her husband but plays it down as a joke!? What kind of message is she giving off to her children on how to speak to people.

I wonder what the people Josh work with think of it all! I can't imagine my husband would like the whole world hearing about my fat vagina or me talking to him like shit all the time!

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I felt this thread was hidden away in the ‘Rising Stars’ subsection - very few would think to look for it in there if looking for a thread on PTWM so I asked for it to be moved.

I think the Mods have now moved it to ‘families’. The more people that can read about her shady ways the better.

K

Keels

RE the ex wife, I recall a long time ago she was talking on stories how his ex wife was in a unit for her mental health and sent me screen grabs of facebook posts the ex wife had published caling her out. If they were recent, it would have meant she was internet active up until last Summer (I messaged her after donating to her paypal...I know) I no longer have the messages as I blocked her but, the times of the brabs were 01.30 am and we were talking around midday which meant she has had these on her phone saved up for ammo.I feel so uncomfortable with the whole thing, she is still a pregnant woman after all but I feel uneasy with what i am reading too.
Lovely. Well as someone who has been in a mental health unit (I had Postnatal Psychosis after all three of my children and was hospitalised with son number 2 (3 months) and with son number 3 (9 months but wonderfully on a mother and baby unit together.)
I can tell you it’s not in anyone’s best interests to save messages from people in treatment and to share them is frankly abhorrent. It’s a intrusive abuse. She should not be working with any vulnerable people

Jackeys

She is definately all about herself. I went off her after she witnessed a man pass away in a car accident. She wrote a blog/poem whatever you want to call it. It went along the lines of I saw a man die, I saw the emergency help, I threw up, I comforted the man who caused the accident and so on and so on. It was then in her local newspaper so she shared swipe ups so everyone could read about her in her local paper. I mean seriously a man lost his life, his family had not even been Informed before she made it all about her. That was what made me realise how vile she was. I expect she was the one who sent it into her local paper as well. I could not believe that one man's life was a woman's social media frenzy for likes and comments

• Wow

ZiggyStar

2 points from today’s stories;

1. Did she really call her nephew an “arsehole”? I’m assuming this is an “In-joke” with her sister in law, but adults speaking about kids like this always makes me uneasy.

2. So this nice guy gifted her some kids food last year, and she’s contacted him again to let him know she’s having a baby and did he want to send her more stuff.......
What a complete begger. If you liked the guys stuff why couldn’t you just buy it again? Made me cringe so much.

Reactions: 11

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just watched that “Rhianna” dancing video.
WTAF!!
He’s a police officer, am I right? (All be it an off-duty one in the video).
Those girls are clearly pissed, and he is wasted. They are minors so who gave them the alcohol? Mr off duty copper?
Dodgy ground, very dodgy ground and if I’m honest that was too creepy side of icky for me

Sp20191

VIP Member
I’d rather my kids be drunk with me around then drunk with friends in a random park like I used to!

Granted I wouldn’t ever put them on social media for the world to see but we’ve all done it.

Pabix

I agree! Like buy your own fucking baby food... how ridiculously cringe. I’m having a baby send me free stuff. I used to really like her, I think she’s turned into a total arsehole the last year!

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
The two stories that really raised and elevated PTWM’s profile - the lady on the bridge with the curly hair doing the school run & the woman near Mothercare who PTWM bought new baby clothes for after the baby pooed itself - does anyone know if these two women actually existed? As in, did anyone step forward and say ‘hey, that was me, blah blah blah’ or are they just nice fictional stories passed off as reality?

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I was sat near them all at a show yesterday. Seeing them (in real life! 🤣) really made me think how odd and creepy it is that they had absolutely no idea about anything to do with me, yet I knew so much personal information about them. It actually struck me as really sad that those children have had so much of their lives broadcast to the world.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Regardless of whether people approve of underage drinking or not, why the ** is Rachaele videoing drunk young teenagers and plastering it on her social media for thousands to see? What the fuck is wrong with her?😳

Last edited: