Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. I have a number of mutual friends/acquaintances with them both and will just say that I feel very sorry for his ex-wife who has been utterly destroyed by them both. It must be incredibly painful for her to have to see her ‘claiming ownership’ of her children on such public platforms.
She wrote in her book about the boy mum drinking and how seb begged not to go back

Reactions: 1
Sometimes when your husband has an affair it can turn you to drink.
Affair or not surely if her small child was asking NOT to go back there it had to be pretty bad, I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but tbh the courts must have had a bloody good reason to give josh full custody.

Reactions: 9
Affair or not surely if her small child was asking NOT to go back there it had to be pretty bad, I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but tbh the courts must have had a bloody good reason to give josh full custody.
But you only no what Rachel's said

Reactions: 3
The family courts aren’t great though and his an officer so a lot would go in his favour

Reactions: 5
just let the man have a conversation on the phone without following him around filming him, christ alive she's annoying

Im sorry but I would tell her to duck right off following him round while his on the phone and obviously just trying to take the piss out of him, he must have the patience of a saint how annoying and immature

Reactions: 6
I've been wondering about this woman for ages.
I used to really like her and even bought her book.
But since she's stopped working, she's lost all relatability. She does nothing to support DV anymore, and since a colleague of mine heard she charges charities for 'talks' she has gone really down in my estimations.
Also her book was awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her book insinuates that the josh has full custody because of drink and neglect.

Although she’s been with josh 6 years ish she’s known him a lot longer as her best friend is his sister. Probably why their family dynamic is odd because it’s not your typical meet in a bar type meet.

Her stories this morning.... Why don't YOU bleeping check the pockets before putting them in the washing machine? The normal thing to do, no?!

How many times aswell does she not have the energy to argue with Edie? That's why Edie is like she is!

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know this has already been said but her lashes! Jesus Christ, they look like the ones people stick on their car headlights!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember her saying that the new baby will have her Maiden name as it’s surname because she didn’t change hers when they got married. What’s all that about 🤷‍♀️
Also I know she’s only tiny so is probably finding it difficult carrying a bump but I don’t think it’s a huge bump. It’s neat and compact. My youngest was 9lb plus and I was like a bloody heifer!

I remember her saying that the new baby will have her Maiden name as it’s surname because she didn’t change hers when they got married. What’s all that about 🤷‍♀️
Also I know she’s only tiny so is probably finding it difficult carrying a bump but I don’t think it’s a huge bump. It’s neat and compact. My youngest was 9lb plus and I was like a bloody heifer!
I understand that. She has had a bad time of it, so if things were to go tits up then it's easier for her to have the same last name as the baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.