Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im honestly not even shocked. Does anyone know if her mum and her falling out was around the time that book came out? I’m far to interested in this but she really took me in. (Not literally) I had such a tit up bringing and it was nice to see (well not nice) that other people had and were struggling. (Well not struggling but turned a negative to a positive) It’s really pissed me off if I’m honest.
I remember josh posting a quote around that time on his Instagram saying something about Rach having a tough day due to some people and and a post on her insta alluding to something but I can’t find it now. I noticed something was weird when her mum and sister weren’t invited to the wedding party and hadn’t been round in ages and then suddenly joshs mum came into the picture when she hadn’t been seen or mentioned much before. I don’t want to sound like im judging though because I personally don’t speak to some of my family members due to toxic reasons so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I remember josh posting a quote around that time on his Instagram saying something about Rach having a tough day due to some people and and a post on her insta alluding to something but I can’t find it now. I noticed something was weird when her mum and sister weren’t invited to the wedding party and hadn’t been round in ages and then suddenly joshs mum came into the picture when she hadn’t been seen or mentioned much before. I don’t want to sound like im judging though because I personally don’t speak to some of my family members due to toxic reasons so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exact same here I don’t talk to some because they are so bad. that’s why I followed her it was relatable and everyone else has these perfect parents who loved them unconditionally and the perfect upbringing (she found her market to make her money). But slowly she’s opening her mouth more and more and writing more and slowly the cracks are showing. I never noticed until I see someone mention it on Facebook and it all just started jumping at me. It’s not that we’re judging but she’s a very well known blogger that has a lot of flaws in her stories or contradictions and we have rights to ask the questions but she will not anwser them. That to me screams liar. She’s infuriating me to be honest so I’ve stopped following now. Her parenting choices 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️ But to lie about or fabricate or string along some very touching subjects to pay for her bleeping chickens boils my piss 😂😠

Reactions: 3
Well she is either doing the Ads because she is trying to make as much money as she can before the donations get shut down
OR
The donation were legit and she is so annoyed she has just decided to swamp her account with Ads
(Of course it’s the former and not the latter, but I’m trying to be unbiased.)
However, I’ve passed it through two Journalists now, they are considering. But, I couldn’t leave it alone (I’m like a dog with a bone on a story like this 🙄) and dug a bit further into her past to verify her book. I’m going to hopefully speak with some people tomorrow and write it myself. I’ll put it up on my blog (don’t worry I’m not a mummy blogger on the make, I just write for independent websites.) Then I’ll throw it around a few websites for free.
I’ll ask her for comment when I’ve done it.

****So Rachaele, if you are reading this, you can clear it up by telling the truth on your page about your earnings, your past and your current charity work****

I can't wait to read what you managed to find out. I think everyone honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning but the more you watch, listen and even read about her, the mask slips

Reactions: 4
Exact same here I don’t talk to some because they are so bad. that’s why I followed her it was relatable and everyone else has these perfect parents who loved them unconditionally (she found her market to make her money). But slowly she’s opening her mouth more and more and writing more and slowly the cracks are showing. I never noticed until I see someone mention it on Facebook and it all just started jumping at me. It’s not that we’re judging but she’s a very well known blogger that has a lot of flaws in her stories or contradictions and we have rights to ask the questions but she will not anwser them. That to me screams liar. She’s infuriating me to be honest so I’ve stopped following now. Her parenting choices 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️ But to lie about or fabricate or string along some very touching subjects to pay for her bleeping chickens boils my piss 😂😠
I know where you are coming from. Tbh the more this thread has gotten bigger the more I’ve questioned her. I just always feel so bad when I say something about someone when I don’t know them. I suppose this is the thing with public influencers who make their life open 😂. Im not judging anyone on here though please know that

I can't wait to read what you managed to find out. I think everyone honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning but the more you watch, listen and even read about her, the mask slips
This is how I feel. I just have so many questions tbh. What’s happened with her mum and sister? Does she still speak to her brother who lived with them? It seems as though it’s a revolving door with people who come in and out of their lives. I’m just nosey though 😂

I know where you are coming from. Tbh the more this thread has gotten bigger the more I’ve questioned her. I just always feel so bad when I say something about someone when I don’t know them. I suppose this is the thing with public influencers who make their life open 😂. Im not judging anyone on here though please know that
I’m the same dw 😂 I hate to think bad of her because she does seem so nice 😭 but she’s made it so public and like she’s your friend and she totally gets it all. I’m just going to shut up. If it’s all wrong il apologise and put it down to her being a god awful story teller. I don’t think your judging honestly x

Same 😳 I hope she comes on here before then a lot of the other instagrammers on the other threads seem to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m the same dw 😂 I hate to think bad of her because she does seem so nice 😭 but she’s made it so public and like she’s your friend and she totally gets it all. I’m just going to shut up. If it’s all wrong il apologise and put it down to her being a god awful story teller. I don’t think your judging honestly x
Well I’m going to get to work over the next few days and try to concrete what I’ve found so far. Look at the end of the day, she is a public figure who has made money and a career on the back of some people’s terrible life experiences. She is unregulated and that needs to change if nothing else. She has been doing this for nearly 4 years and no one has questioned her validity. She is the first and won’t be the last. But if I can get some transparency then it will all be worth it x

Reactions: 6
I’m really upset about this. She used to make me laugh everyday, it was all about helping victims of DA and she seemed really genuine. I know she took redundancy but she seemed to really like her job. She used to go on shopping trips with her sister and was really close to her mum. Saying how happy she was that they were close again and how she was great with her kids. Since the book, she’s seemed to cut lots of people out of her life and she hasn’t said why? She said once that she had been offered a conservatory makeover but didn’t want it and had “gifted” it to one of her warriors. Well if you search PTWM SCS you see who it was really gifted to. Did she post about this? I can’t recall it. Seems she started off genuine but got sucked into the insta bandwagon of free stuff and easy money. Disappointing.

• Sad
I’m really upset about this. She used to make me laugh everyday, it was all about helping victims of DA and she seemed really genuine. I know she took redundancy but she seemed to really like her job. She used to go on shopping trips with her sister and was really close to her mum. Saying how happy she was that they were close again and how she was great with her kids. Since the book, she’s seemed to cut lots of people out of her life and she hasn’t said why? She said once that she had been offered a conservatory makeover but didn’t want it and had “gifted” it to one of her warriors. Well if you search PTWM SCS you see who it was really gifted to. Did she post about this? I can’t recall it. Seems she started off genuine but got sucked into the insta bandwagon of free stuff and easy money. Disappointing.
She did an ad for the conservatory, I remember it on her stories as it was all really impractical colours for a family with kids and dogs!

What is wrong with her?!? She’s parading about on her stories in hysterical laughter over a maternity dress that doesn’t fit thinking it’s hilarious to parade about in front of 8 year old Issac and his friend with her ‘left tit hanging out’ even though she admits that Issac looks mortified. Why is she doing that infront of his young friend?!

Tallulah, who is/was getting counselling for anxiety, asks her mum not to record and show something on her stories because everyone at school will see but PTWM laughs and does it anyway?!

Her lack of boundaries and lack of respect for her kids is astounding.

The SCS conservatory makeover was last year. (Though shown in Jan 2019 I think). Wasn’t this before they were supposedly served with eviction from their LL? Their LL must’ve thought all her Christmases had come had once to get a free conservatory upgrade from her tenants. Unless they knew they were already buying it/bought it?

Reactions: 12
What is wrong with her?!? She’s parading about on her stories in hysterical laughter over a maternity dress that doesn’t fit thinking it’s hilarious to parade about in front of 8 year old Issac and his friend with her ‘left tit hanging out’ even though she admits that Issac looks mortified. Why is she doing that infront of his young friend?!

Tallulah, who is/was getting counselling for anxiety, asks her mum not to record and show something on her stories because everyone at school will see but PTWM laughs and does it anyway?!

Her lack of boundaries and lack of respect for her kids is astounding.

The SCS conservatory makeover was last year. (Though shown in Jan 2019 I think). Wasn’t this before they were supposedly served with eviction from their LL? Their LL must’ve thought all her Christmases had come had once to get a free conservatory upgrade from her tenants. Unless they knew they were already buying it/bought it?
She is shocking. Wouldn’t surprise me if they fall out with her when their older.
I was thinking the same about the conservatory why paint the whole house and do it up. She’s bought it end of. You just don’t do up someone else’s property.

I felt really uncomfortable watching today’s videos. Her daughter repeatedly asked her to stop filming , maybe she knew it was a joke but to the viewer it just seemed like her opinion wasn’t as Important as viewers

Reactions: 7
Ok people. I have spent the week hunting down and contacting others relevant people. I’ve passed the financial side on to two journalists. I thought yesterday that I could write what I had found out officially. However, I’m not willing to put my name anywhere near this. It’s like an in depth episode of Jeremy Kyle and it’s definitely not something I want in my portfolio. I want it off my chest and if I never hear her name again that would be great really.
However, I just want you to know, I did contact her directly via email and got no response.
So here is the information I’ve found out financially.
She barely works with any charities. The most she does is with Arch North Staffs and that is very little. During her first year, she did do some helpful work, all of that is unsurprisingly detailed on her page. But from getting the book deal she has scaled back. She is covered legally to take money from the PayPal account for herself as deep into her website there is a paragraph that says......

(“To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.”)

She is not working with the charities on the website regularly, or donating. I also checked into if she was still doing the HomeStart work she claimed to be in December. They couldn’t tell me due to data protection and asked me to contact her directly, which of course I did to no response, so I’m going to take a not so wild guess and say that’s rubbish also.

Nothing is registered with the charity commission or company house in her name, the page name, his name, his sisters name or anyone’s name. I even searched variations of the names and nothing showed up.

I would conclude at this point privately and in my opinion (as no one wants to go on record,) that she is collecting funds on the back of work that she doesn’t do and using the herself whilst making small donations now and again. I can’t confirm exactly how much she got from the book, but no proceeds were donated not gift aided (although she did not claim they would be, just something I assumed would happen as a follower.) In basic terms, she blagged her way into a good screw and cleverly made it legal. That said, it’s hugely immoral and unethical.

Her book.
All the names are changed apart from hers and Josh’s (publishing dream, you can write whatever you want, no comebacks.)

It was based on truth but manipulated to make her look like a victim. Whilst the girls Father doesn’t seem like the most innocent of men, she was most certainly culpable for some of things that happened in terms of violence and wrong doing in front of or around the children. It was a violent relationship, not a victim centred relationship. She likes to and has courted drama rather than been dragged into it. Her youngest daughters Father was tit on from a great height, got dragged through a brutal battle to see the child, albeit for no other reason than he was a decent caring bloke that she didn’t fancy anymore.

There was a time crossover between her and Josh’s relationship and there previous relationships (Which made me furious because not a year into her page she did this huge post about unfaithful partners, as if she had never done it. I mean come on.)

Despite looking hard, I can literally find no trace of Josh’s ex wife. Absolutely none. I can’t confirm what they actually did to her but I could only find her name linked to his name in 2013/14. She is a internet ghost otherwise.

Originally she came from a fairly affluent background and her Dad is still as such. Her Mum was given a rougher ride in the book than she deserved and the ‘my Momma left me’ thing is not entirely true. Her Mum definitely had input on her life and its evident there is heartbreak on her Mums side. Hence the family fall out at the publishing time. Which Rachaele nicely spun off as toxic jealously. Absolutely not the case, she sold them all out.

So in conclusion, she isn’t a lily white character in any way, nor is she ‘a changer of the world’ as she so often title’s herself. She is (much like a previous poster said actually,) manipulative, unscrupulous and immoral. But in easy terms, mugging everyone off completely. Oh also, Josh’s sister possibly benefits also, I can’t prove that, but I’m fairly sure that’s the case.

(On a personal level, the only thing I’d like to know is what the heck happened to Josh’s wife who must have been chewed up and hung out to dry by all involved.)

So that’s me done 🤷🏻‍♀️. Feel free to screen shot this. If you want to take it to tell others it’s yours. But I have a feeling that Rachaele will carry on with her plans and try to become the British Kardashian’s to be honest. A quite clever schemer who will stop at nothing to get what she wants including using strangers terrible stories 😩.

That “perfect patchwork life” is literally built on the souls of people who try to get in her way. I’ll stick around, but my work here is done 😂😂 I hope people catch on sooner rather than later.
xx
(I should say though just so you know, the only reason I went so far into this is because at one time or another in my own life, I could have been one of the people she uses as case studies on her page. (Not for DV, something else. But that’s primarily how she got under my skin. Awful really, just awful)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok people. I have spent the week hunting down and contacting others relevant people. I’ve passed the financial side on to two journalists. I thought yesterday that I could write what I had found out officially. However, I’m not willing to put my name anywhere near this. It’s like an in depth episode of Jeremy Kyle and it’s definitely not something I want in my portfolio. I want it off my chest and if I never hear her name again that would be great really.
However, I just want you to know, I did contact her directly via email and got no response.
She barely works with any charities. The most she does is with Arch North Staffs and that is very little. During her first year, she did do some helpful work, all of that is unsurprisingly detailed on her page. But from getting the book deal she has scaled back. She is covered legally to take money from the PayPal account for herself as deep into her website there is a paragraph that says......

(“To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.”)

She is not working with the charities on the website regularly, or donating. I also checked into if she was still doing the HomeStart work she claimed to be in December. They couldn’t tell me due to data protection and asked me to contact her directly, which of course I did to no response, so I’m going to take a not so wild guess and say that’s rubbish also.

Nothing is registered with the charity commission or company house in her name, the page name, his name, his sisters name or anyone’s name. I even searched variations of the names and nothing showed up.

I would conclude at this point privately and in my opinion (as no one wants to go on record,) that she is collecting funds on the back of work that she doesn’t do and using the herself whilst making small donations now and again. I can’t confirm exactly how much she got from the book, but no proceeds were donated not gift aided (although she did not claim they would be, just something I assumed would happen as a follower.) In basic terms, she blagged her way into a good screw and cleverly made it legal. That said, it’s hugely immoral and unethical.

Her book.
All the names are changed apart from hers and Josh’s (publishing dream, you can write whatever you want, no comebacks.)

It was based on truth but manipulated to make her look like a victim. Whilst the girls Father doesn’t seem like the most innocent of men, she was most certainly culpable for some of things that happened in terms of violence and wrong doing in front of or around the children. It was a violent relationship, not a victim centred relationship. She likes to and has courted drama rather than been dragged into it. Her youngest daughters Father was tit on from a great height, got dragged through a brutal battle to see the child, albeit for no other reason than he was a decent caring bloke that she didn’t fancy anymore.

There was a time crossover between her and Josh’s relationship and there previous relationships (Which made me furious because not a year into her page she did this huge post about unfaithful partners, as if she had never done it. I mean come on.)

Despite looking hard, I can literally find no trace of Josh’s ex wife. Absolutely none. I can’t confirm what they actually did to her but I could only find her name linked to his name in 2013/14. She is a internet ghost otherwise.

Originally she came from a fairly affluent background and her Dad is still as such. Her Mum was given a rougher ride in the book than she deserved and the ‘my Momma left me’ thing is not entirely true. Her Mum definitely had input on her life and its evident there is heartbreak on her Mums side. Hence the family fall out at the publishing time. Which Rachaele nicely spun off as toxic jealously. Absolutely not the case, she sold them all out.

So in conclusion, she isn’t a lily white character in any way, nor is she ‘a changer of the world’ as she so often title’s herself. She is (much like a previous poster said actually,) manipulative, unscrupulous and immoral. But in easy terms, mugging everyone off completely. Oh also, Josh’s sister possibly benefits also, I can’t prove that, but I’m fairly sure that’s the case.

(On a personal level, the only thing I’d like to know is what the heck happened to Josh’s wife who must have been chewed up and hung out to dry by all involved.)

So that’s me done 🤷🏻‍♀️. Feel free to screen shot this. If you want to take it to tell others it’s yours. But I have a feeling that Rachaele will carry on with her plans and try to become the British Kardashian’s to be honest. A quite clever schemer who will stop at nothing to get what she wants including using strangers terrible stories 😩.

That “perfect patchwork life” is literally built on the souls of people who try to get in her way. I’ll stick around, but my work here is done 😂😂 I hope people catch on sooner rather than later.
xx
She dragged eddies dad through court. Seems to me she wants rid of the exes so they don’t interfere with her new family.
I wonder if the journalists will pick it up. I do wonder about joshs ex wife. Is she still alive? I also wonder if he won because his an officer. She shares about a women who lost her children after the husband ran off with them but then lives the way she does. I just can’t understand it.

Are the two journalists going to do anything with the financial information that you passed to them?

If it’s true, whilst she has covered herself that it’s not fraud, it is immoral, misleading & all other sorts of wrong, that minimal money from her PayPal donations actually goes to charity. They might go directly to individual DV cases that contact her via private message but I can’t understand why she isn’t being more transparent and is refusing to acknowledge this issue and provide a response as to what these donations are spent on. Her silence on her matter just makes it all seem even more dodgy.

Re: Josh’s exwife, PTWM’s recent Facebook post dated 15 May states that the court case to get full custody was 2015. Reading between the lines it appears that the party with the most money/funding won and that alcohol and drugs may have been involved. Ironic considering recent videos of a pissed Josh with drunk minors.

Last edited:

Her book.

xx
(I should say though just so you know, the only reason I went so far into this is because at one time or another in my own life, I could have been one of the people she uses as case studies on her page. (Not for DV, something else. But that’s primarily how she got under my skin. Awful really, just awful)
I did find the boys mum through Facebook last year, and it seemed (all her posts were public) that she was having some contact with the boys at that time. She also hinted towards alcohol abuse which we all have heard about. I didn’t take screenshots at the time as I just didn’t think about it but I can’t find her Facebook now so she must have deleted it

Last edited:
Are the two journalists going to do anything with the financial information that you passed to them?

If it’s true, whilst she has covered herself that it’s not fraud, it is immoral, misleading & all other sorts of wrong, that minimal money from her PayPal donations actually goes to charity. They might go directly to individual DV cases that contact her via private message but I can’t understand why she isn’t being more transparent and is refusing to acknowledge this issue and provide a response as to what these donations are spent on. Her silence on her matter just makes it all seem even more dodgy.

Re: Josh’s exwife, PTWM’s recent Facebook post dated 10 May states that the court case to get full custody was 2015. Reading between the lines it appears that the party with the most money/funding won and that alcohol and drugs may have been involved. Ironic considering recent videos of a pissed Josh with drunk minors.
I don’t know what will happen with the information I passed on. Once it’s gone, it’s not my story anymore (which to be honest, I’m glad about now.) I agree re Josh and the boys. Awful business

I did find the boys mum through Facebook last year, and it seemed (all her posts were private) that she was having some contact with the boys at that time. She also hinted towards alcohol abuse which we all have heard about. I didn’t take screenshots at the time as I just didn’t think about it but I can’t find her Facebook now so she must have deleted it
Well wherever she is, I hope she is okay ❤

What I don't understand is why she just doesn't come out and say "oh my God, I'm not having lies written about me so this is what's going on" or acknowledge it in any sort of way. The more she ignores and still carries on only makes her look like she doesn't give a tit and is going to carry on doing as she pleases regardless

What I don't understand is why she just doesn't come out and say "oh my God, I'm not having lies written about me so this is what's going on" or acknowledge it in any sort of way. The more she ignores and still carries on only makes her look like she doesn't give a tit and is going to carry on doing as she pleases regardless
I genuinely don’t think she’s seen this feed.

This ^ she’s called out what she calls trolls before in the past and has shared messages and emails she has received with allegations in them. Her silence on the financial allegations are just making her look guilty and people have a moral right to know what their money is being spent on so I don’t know why the duck she just doesn’t say.

I think she doesn’t want to direct any of her crew over to the Tattle for starters incase the scales begin to fall from their eyes.

I genuinely don’t think she’s seen this feed.
I think she has seen it plus she has been contacted directly in relation to it. When I go on her Insta to see who she is following the first one at the top of the list is ’Hashtags #ptwm’ so she is following that hashtag about her. If she does that I’d almost guarantee that she has a google alert set up for her name.

Another ad (McDonalds) this time featuring Edie who is going on holiday today so those
photos def weren’t taken in real time. At least she has declared this one #ad 👏🏼

Silence can be golden or deafening depending on your guilt I guess. I contacted her directly. I can’t do more than that. If she directs people here, they will see what’s been written. So I guess it’s in her interests to not do that x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.