Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s very true as her account is public so they can all see it and dip in and out when they want it almost feels a bit like it’s and opportunity to rub their face in it too especially as she calls herself mum and josh dad to the stepkids. And the banging josh thing and when she talks about getting pregnant that would’ve been totally mortifying as a teenager to hear my mum talk about that and for everyone at school to be able to see and hear it too, doesn’t she remember what it was like to be a kid as much she thinks she cool and fun all kids find the parents embarrassing at some point in their life and she’s putting it out there to the public making it ten times worse for them! I’d hate the fact everything I said or done could potentially end up online too there’s no privacy and it could lead to real trust issues I’d imagine! Also how did she even get the screenshot of joshs texts with the girl she must’ve asking him to send it too her ... weird! Can’t imagine saying to my husband oh screenshot that message and send it to me so I can upload it and share on my insta, he’d think of gone mad!
There is no filter at all on what should be left for family and not posted online

There is no filter at all on what should be left for family and not posted online
She is either extremely naive, really naive. Or going for a reality TV show. I’m inclined to think it’s the latter, but not sure.
Either way there is 300 comments under that video saying how brilliant it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m baffled

Reactions: 4
She calls herself "a parenting blogger" amongst other things🤔🤔View attachment 19561
I call myself a size 14. Doesn’t make me less than a 16 though 😂😂. I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself as a wife. Like ‘Hi, I’m Keeley, wife and mother, dog owner, bad at paying bills, won’t unblock drains, never cleans the cooker......’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched that “Rhianna” dancing video.
WTAF!!
He’s a police officer, am I right? (All be it an off-duty one in the video).
Those girls are clearly pissed, and he is wasted. They are minors so who gave them the alcohol? Mr off duty copper?
Dodgy ground, very dodgy ground and if I’m honest that was too creepy side of icky for me

Reactions: 11
You know, I don’t think Betsy will be bothered with the baby one bit. She seems to be only be there because she has to be. I think she will fly the nest as soon as she can. I think the middle daughter will catch a lot of the child care, she seems like a lovely little soul. It always happens like that when there is big family. I think Josh will have an affair with one of the younger girls she has ‘adopted’ through social media and that will be that 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m like a one woman spoiler episode 😂
I thought the exact same about his affair, I find him creepy generally, one of the girls they’ve “adopted” posted texts from him questioning where she was going dressed like she was. The girl must be 25 🤢 I really think there’s something going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he will I think he puts it on for her or she is sending the messages.

Just watched that “Rhianna” dancing video.
WTAF!!
He’s a police officer, am I right? (All be it an off-duty one in the video).
Those girls are clearly pissed, and he is wasted. They are minors so who gave them the alcohol? Mr off duty copper?
Dodgy ground, very dodgy ground and if I’m honest that was too creepy side of icky for me
Yes, my husbands a bar manager (has been in trade for years,) we don’t drink because he see’s enough of it (you are either a tee total or an alcoholic in his trade 😂.)
Anyway, he was genuinely weirded out this morning when I showed him (he’s been a stepdad to my kids for 15 years.)
But to be fair, we have been calling them inappropriate Mum & Dad for months now

And now the picture of her and josh.... just as Stacey solemon was saying she didn’t have any pictures of her bump and swash 🙄

She can't have copied stacey, she's the only woman in the world to ever give birth😂she's about as original as a fart!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So distasteful that she copied. I love Stacey’s though 😍 It just feels so real where as Rachel’s looks like she’s just jumped on him and gave the kids her phone to get the pic. You can clearly see she’s bitching at him by her face.

Reactions: 3
I think he will regret it when he realises he has spent 2 years learning how to cook when he could’ve done IT and be earning a decent wage 😩😂. But given the fact that he is an ‘hole shithead’ who she hopes is gay and is apologetic for not finding being humiliated by his step mother funny, I am thinking that will be the least of his problems, bless him ❤
My other half is a chef and gets paid a great wage! Don’t have to work in an office or with IT to be successful financially.

My other half is a chef and gets paid a great wage! Don’t have to work in an office or with IT to be successful financially.
No that wasn’t my point. She said to him ‘Do cooking so you will be a good Husband’ If someone said that to a girl, there would be uproar. Nothing wrong at all with being a chef. My Husband manages a bar/ restaurant. The Head Chefs are absolutely crucial ❤

Reactions: 1
No that wasn’t my point. She said to him ‘Do cooking so you will be a good Husband’ If someone said that to a girl, there would be uproar. Nothing wrong at all with being a chef. My Husband manages a bar/ restaurant. The Head Chefs are absolutely crucial ❤
And it was the fact it wasn’t something he seemed particularly interested in so not as if he was interested in or likely to have a career in, it was like oh just pick that one so u can cook for your wife no real thought gone in to it. It would different if he wanted to be a chef and they were encouraging him for that reason

And it was the fact it wasn’t something he seemed particularly interested in so not as if he was interested in or likely to have a career in, it was like oh just pick that one so u can cook for your wife no real thought gone in to it. It would different if he wanted to be a chef and they were encouraging him for that reason
Yes that’s what I meant, he was talking about Computer Science, she just blurted that out, rolled her eyes and said she didn’t go to school if I remember. I wasn’t popping at Chefs 😀

Yes that’s what I meant, he was talking about Computer Science, she just blurted that out, rolled her eyes and said she didn’t go to school if I remember. I wasn’t popping at Chefs 😀
Yep that’s how I read your comment, nobody’s dissing chefs, if anything she is by saying study it and you will be able to cook your wife a meal at the end of your studies 🙄 and seemed very dismissive of school and exams

I mistook what you meant I apologise 💛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.