Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt this thread was hidden away in the ‘Rising Stars’ subsection - very few would think to look for it in there if looking for a thread on PTWM so I asked for it to be moved.

I think the Mods have now moved it to ‘families’. The more people that can read about her shady ways the better.

Reactions: 12
I felt this thread was hidden away in the ‘Rising Stars’ subsection - very few would think to look for it in there if looking for a thread on PTWM so I asked for it to be moved.

I think the Mods have now moved it to ‘families’. The more people that can read about her shady ways the better.
People are more interested in the smaller accounts arguing to be fair rather then the bigger ones potentially scamming. I’m not bashing at anyone by the way. Think it will take Neave writing it all down for any attention to come to it.
I’m suprised rachelle hasn’t mentioned this thread everyone else that gets tattled mentions it but she won’t. 🤨

Reactions: 4
And one more moan. Is she jumping on hinchs band wagon of people moaning about her getting gifts? As far as I’m aware that has not been mentioned here or on her Instagram. Seems she is seeking more attention off of other peoples problems I’ve never seen her mention it until now.. ever 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And one more moan. Is she jumping on hinchs band wagon of people moaning about her getting gifts? As far as I’m aware that has not been mentioned here or on her Instagram. Seems she is seeking more attention off of other peoples problems I’ve never seen her mention it until now.. ever 🤷🏼‍♀️

I've noticed that lately. Someone had gifted mrs hunch something and someone commented saying oh you should send ptwm one too. Since then she's been up her zoflora'd arse

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that lately. Someone had gifted mrs hunch something and someone commented saying oh you should send ptwm one too. Since then she's been up her zoflora'd arse
She may want to stop as hinch is being investigated 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did it. I hope you all find it informative. If you do please feel free to comment and share. It’s written in a way so that I can’t get sued 😩😂 and it’s long because I wanted to get everything in. This is the link 👍

Reactions: 29
Well done and thank you for writing that , very informative . See if she replys with any explanation at all .

I did it. I hope you all find it informative. If you do please feel free to comment and share. It’s written in a way so that I can’t get sued 😩😂 and it’s long because I wanted to get everything in. This is the link 👍
Well written I wonder if she will see it.

Well written I wonder if she will see it.
I think so. She is stalking my Instagram although I’m not linking it on there. The eldest son liked on of my posts earlier. Then quickly unliked it 😩. That’s twice now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Bloody well done👏 that was so well written and came across really well. It is so relative to many more than just her and still it makes you question it all but never comes across as bullying or trolling like they all seem to suggest. I will.repost to my twitter and hopefully she wI'll finally give people answers

Reactions: 6
Neave, that’s brilliant! Well done - I hope it triggers some sort of response or - ideally - honesty with her followers.

There were articles in the sun, daily mail and apparently bbc news saying she's being investigated by asa and watchdog I think

There were articles in the sun, daily mail and apparently bbc news saying she's being investigated by asa and watchdog I think
Hinch I mean

I think so. She is stalking my Instagram although I’m not linking it on there. The eldest son liked on of my posts earlier. Then quickly unliked it 😩. That’s twice now 🙄

I follow a lovely lady on instagram who does stories and posts calling out influences who hide things and lie to their followers but she never does it in a bullying or nasty way. Anyway I have messaged her to see if she could make a story about it and get it out there more. Fingers crossed. Have already posted it to my twitter but don't have that many followers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Great piece! And like someone already said, it’s can be applied to so many more ‘public figures’ and ‘influencers’
If there is truly nothing immoral going on I hope she can prove it!

Bloody well done👏 that was so well written and came across really well. It is so relative to many more than just her and still it makes you question it all but never comes across as bullying or trolling like they all seem to suggest. I will.repost to my twitter and hopefully she wI'll finally give people answers
Thank you. I’ll put it on my Twitter to be honest, but my followers are highly politically motivated and mostly in my area, but I’ll see what happens x

Hinch I mean

I follow a lovely lady on instagram who does stories and posts calling out influences who hide things and lie to their followers but she never does it in a bullying or nasty way. Anyway I have messaged her to see if she could make a story about it and get it out there more. Fingers crossed. Have already posted it to my twitter but don't have that many followers
That would be very helpful. The key is getting it shared which I’m rubbish at admittedly. I’ll give it my best shot also xx

Reactions: 3
Thank you for taking the time to put it altogether and word it so eloquently. I'm sharing it!

Thank you. I’ll put it on my Twitter to be honest, but my followers are highly politically motivated and mostly in my area, but I’ll see what happens x

That would be very helpful. The key is getting it shared which I’m rubbish at admittedly. I’ll give it my best shot also xx
Excellent and fair article already shared. 👏🏻

Excellent and fair article already shared. 👏🏻
Thanks. It’s had 300 views overnight, but it’s going to need to be shared to get through to people. I am going to edit the title so it explains the content properly x

Reactions: 7

Changed the blurb slightly. I think that was my last edit option. So hopefully if people share it some people donating already will see it 👍✌

Wow. Really had to take a few minutes after reading the article. Wonderfully written and most informative. Shockingly so. I’m eager to hear her response. Has she been sent this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.