Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's calling people vile for slagging mrs hinch over over all her gifted stuff at her baby shower. Its probably only cause she gets gifted crap too🤔

Reactions: 2
And now she's calling people vile for slagging mrs hinch over over all her gifted stuff at her baby shower. Its probably only cause she gets gifted crap too🤔
Probably! Maybe she is hoping for a #gifted baby shower too? Perhaps she should think about those victims of domestic abuse who have NOTHING as she herself has written about previously, rather than sticking up for greedy influencers who can afford to pay for the things they are given for free.

Reactions: 4
She said this too. (That says ‘crazy’ at the bottom. Keep it classy Rachaele.
Actually I’ve been diagnosed and in treatment for a mental illness since I was 15 (I’m 44 now.) BPD, Dysthymia and anxiety. I’ve also had three bouts of Postnatal Psychosis. I’m perfectly well. Medicated, in treatment. I don’t drink. My children are a soldier, law graduate and grammar school educated. My marriage is happy. I work freelance. Yep, a proudly crazy stable person. Oh and I don’t rip people like myself off with lies and dodgy donation sites. Nor have I kicked another woman in the teeth and got with her Husband. But, you keep coming. I’ll just wait until you provide evidence that I’m wrong.
Just over here in my crazy chair 🙄. Come at me, @lovekeels remember. Oh and you have my email. Any time hun 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone asked about the school thing with Betsy and she said it was a rumour that someone had made up!

In the recent video on stories where Josh & PTWM are going to get heartburn medicine - they are in a moving car, videoing illegally using their mobile phone and not paying the slightest bit if attention to the road. I think it’s Josh that’s driving which, as a police officer, is even worse.

Can’t bear it when people use mobiles whilst driving.

Reactions: 5
It looks like she’s driving not Josh?
I couldn’t quite work it out unless they have a left hand drive or if videoing in selfie mode makes everything opposite? Watching it again, I don’t think it could be Josh that’s driving unless he’s steering with his knees 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is on her website so it looks like people are donating to pay her for her time spent doing the DV work 😂😂 Oh my Lord, she literally gets people to pay her and chooses what she does. I thought the money was for the DV victims. Company house does home bloggers. Every self employed person needs to be on there as a business. God I feel like investigator 😂
That bit about companies house is not true. Most bloggers are self employed and do an annual return just like any other self employed person (builder, child minder, plumber etc). You wont find that information on line because it is only between the blogger and HMRC.

You will only find stuff on companies house if they have registered as a company. They will do this if they are employing someone, or want to take advantage of tax breaks etc.

But there is nothing shady in her not being on Companies House. There obviously would be if she wasnt declaring all she earned on her annual return. or collecting stuff and saying ti was for charity when it wasnt too.

He’s put it on his stories as well. He’s a police officer ffs. Not one bit of sense between them. I hope his bosses pull him up for it. So dangerous.
It’s her driving as it’s in selfie mode. It’s not illegal, and she
That bit about companies house is not true. Most bloggers are self employed and do an annual return just like any other self employed person (builder, child minder, plumber etc). You wont find that information on line because it is only between the blogger and HMRC.

You will only find stuff on companies house if they have registered as a company. They will do this if they are employing someone, or want to take advantage of tax breaks etc.

But there is nothing shady in her not being on Companies House. There obviously would be if she wasnt declaring all she earned on her annual return. or collecting stuff and saying ti was for charity when it wasnt too.
She also posted her tax bill with a swipe up to her accountants thanking them so people know who they are and they were a registered big firm in Norfolk so she’s 100% self employed. All money is online meaning it goes through her accounts so it cannot not be taken into account. I also don’t think they’d be that stupid with Josh’s job and this I think is why she has a staff team. Her manager Simone is a producer on ITV.
I think it’s worth remembering here that bloggers of her size command at the least £2000 per Facebook post and £1000 per Instagram post. I work in PR and the Facebook campaign paid Louise Pentland 60K - so PTWM would have earned at least 15-20K. People like working with her over other bloggers because she does support small businesses by doing free advertising with the Friday giveaways so she comes across far better. Her PR team are extremely clever. In may alone she’s done 6 big ads or huge companies ((Lidl nappies, cinema, photos, the FA, a mat & macdonalds).... there’s at least 9K in advertising so she’s absolutely raking in her own earnings - plus another book deal and after being best seller from release date (March 2018 to beginning of may 2019) she will have been paid huge down payment plus sales profits. The world of blogging....💴 💰 💵

• Wow
All the money involved is mind boggling, but I would far rather my normal life and that my child could go on holiday abroad and have some anonymity. Did you see the message she received from someone in Turkey who had recognised Edie?? 😳

I can understand her keeping quiet about the thread on her page but the silence regards to replying to what Neave has found is...interesting.

She’s probably hoping if she ignores it all it will go away, but if everything is above board then why not attempt to straighten it out?

Yes I saw the thing about Edie being spotted in Turkey and Betsy being spotted locally...how does she not see this as super bleeping weird and creepy? And the massive risk this poses to Edie in particular?

Also the driving and mobile phone. She shared a story a few weeks ago while she was with Josh of her dog sitter filming winston while she was driving. She clearly doesn’t give a tit and neither does josh apparently

Reactions: 6
It’s her driving as it’s in selfie mode. It’s not illegal, and she

She also posted her tax bill with a swipe up to her accountants thanking them so people know who they are and they were a registered big firm in Norfolk so she’s 100% self employed. All money is online meaning it goes through her accounts so it cannot not be taken into account. I also don’t think they’d be that stupid with Josh’s job and this I think is why she has a staff team. Her manager Simone is a producer on ITV.
I think it’s worth remembering here that bloggers of her size command at the least £2000 per Facebook post and £1000 per Instagram post. I work in PR and the Facebook campaign paid Louise Pentland 60K - so PTWM would have earned at least 15-20K. People like working with her over other bloggers because she does support small businesses by doing free advertising with the Friday giveaways so she comes across far better. Her PR team are extremely clever. In may alone she’s done 6 big ads or huge companies ((Lidl nappies, cinema, photos, the FA, a mat & macdonalds).... there’s at least 9K in advertising so she’s absolutely raking in her own earnings - plus another book deal and after being best seller from release date (March 2018 to beginning of may 2019) she will have been paid huge down payment plus sales profits. The world of blogging....💴 💰 💵
That said, I did not question what she earns as a blogger. I questioned where the money from the money from the PayPal donation link on her website is going.

I don’t think anyone would question an increase in income. She has two successful social media accounts, has written a book and sells merchandise. It would be idiotic to think she doesn’t make money from that.

My question has been and still is where and to whom does she donate the money that comes in through her unregistered PayPal donation account. If you have an in depth explanation for that. I’m all ears.

Oh and she was an Amazon bestseller. Let’s not get hysterical about book royalties here. She wasn’t a top ten worldwide bestseller. Book royalties are not astronomical unless you are very successful

But, I was not aware that Simone was still her manager. So I’ll contact her directly now 😀

I asked for clarity on the donation account. I don’t care about her private income and some bloggers are company house registered. It’s not a must do. But some do it. I merely said she was not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Yes I think I too would like to know how much she is receiving in donations and where the money is going. She doesn’t need to pay herself a wage out of the donations if she’s raking it in from ads and getting tons of freebies.

I need some help with this 😩. So I have enough information as of today to write an article myself about unregulated charity donations through PayPal on the PTWM website (with a couple of side bits on the Facebook page as a whole.) BUT, I don’t really want to farm it out to newspapers and or magazines to get paid for. (That seems counterintuitive, if I try to make money from writing about someone who is writing about other people to make money, if you get me.)
So I can do it and put it on Buzzfeed.

Now as I have said, this kind of thing is not my usual writing topic of choice. So in terms of what people would be interested in, I’m stuck. Morally I have no problem sharing as it is about a public person. Personally I’m not so sure because (A) her behaviour has changed lately (but that could be contrived I don’t know.) Though, (B) The PayPal is still active, with no explanation from her.

So what I’m really asking is do you, all the people watching this thread, think? Yes people would want to know or no, leave it alone?

I know this probably seems odd. But I’m not really a part of the whole mummy scene. I never joined netmums or any other forum etc, so I literally have no idea what the community would or would not care about.

I could do it by Friday. I just need people to tell me they want to see it or I can leave it alone. Either way I’m not that bothered (and to be honest a little bored by PTWM now 😂😂. I can’t see what the attraction is for people to follow the accounts anyway, well apart from dodgy side of it all.)

Could you let me know by liking this comment or something. Thanks 👍✌

Reactions: 47
I need some help with this 😩. So I have enough information as of today to write an article myself about unregulated charity donations through PayPal on the PTWM website (with a couple of side bits on the Facebook page as a whole.) BUT, I don’t really want to farm it out to newspapers and or magazines to get paid for. (That seems counterintuitive, if I try to make money from writing about someone who is writing about other people to make money, if you get me.)

Now as I have said, this kind of thing is not my usual writing topic of choice. So in terms of what people would be interested in, I’m stuck. Morally I have no problem sharing as it is about a public person. Personally I’m not so sure because (A) her behaviour has changed lately (but that could be contrived I don’t know.) Though, (B) The PayPal is still active, with no explanation from her.

So what I’m really asking is do you, all the people watching this thread, think? Yes people would want to know or no, leave it alone?

I know this probably seems odd. But I’m not really a part of the whole mummy scene. I never joined netmums or any other forum etc, so I literally have no idea what the community would or would not care about.

I could do it by Friday. I just need people to tell me they want to see it or I can leave it alone. Either way I’m not that bothered (and to be honest a little bored by PTWM now 😂😂. I can’t see what the attraction is for people to follow the accounts anyway, well apart from dodgy side of it all.)

I think people should know, there are so many people on Instagram using it as a cover up & making money out of vulnerable people that maybe it will make others think twice, it's got to be stopped somehow.

Reactions: 6

I want to see it 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.