Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her. But lately I feel like she’s a compulsive liar. I don’t know why. Also she’s that friend that’s allways done it one better.

@H12345 Yes she totally is! She’s an Elevenrife... you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to bleeping Elevenerife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think for she doesnt practise what she preaches at all , always talking about being kind etc while she seems to speak to josh with no respect whatsoever .
All the good deeds she does all seem to be paraded on social media for her own gains to make herself look good .

Reactions: 3
Am a bit taken aback at the sheer cheek of her 😳 never mind that once again she hasn’t tagged it as gift or ad.

I used to really like her account - I used to find her really funny. I’m sure where/why it all started to go a bit wrong.

I used to love her. But lately I feel like she’s a compulsive liar. I don’t know why. Also she’s that friend that’s allways done it one better.
I think she manipulates the truth 🤔

Reactions: 2
I think she manipulates the truth 🤔
Yeah maybe more that. I dunno nothing with her sits right anymore. She just seems full of crap. Everyone taking her book as the bible truth makes me laugh. I’m not saying non of it happend but there’s her side their side and the truth. For instance one minute she has a post saying how her mum must have struggled to have left and what seems to be supporting her but then just last month was saying how she’s toxic and wants nothing to do with her. That’s just the one I’ve noticed unless I’m reading her posts wrong.

Reactions: 4
Yeah maybe more that. I dunno nothing with her sits right anymore. She just seems full of crap. Everyone taking her book as the bible truth makes me laugh. I’m not saying non of it happend but there’s her side their side and the truth. For instance one minute she has a post saying how her mum must have struggled to have left and what seems to be supporting her but then just last month was saying how she’s toxic and wants nothing to do with her. That’s just the one I’ve noticed unless I’m reading her posts wrong.
I think the book just told a story of a person that made some dodgy life choices but really wants to be a victim. In reality most of what happened she whipped up herself. Which is what bothers me, if she isn’t honest about that, she shouldn’t be giving talks in schools or to vulnerable people in Shelters. She consistently tells people it’s okay not to take responsibility for getting something wrong. I don’t get that logic 🤷🏻‍♀️

It does seem like she's always keen to play the victim. No matter what or who she talks about she constantly turns it round to herself. Another thing I don't get is why she shares so much personal stuff like sitting the bed and making josh clean it up, showing Betsy and her mates in next to no clothes, her constantly shoving food in her trap and taking trying to do stories. It all just seems a bit cringey. Her work for dv is amazing but I wonder if she is doing as much as she says or is it to try to make her look good in contrast to her life before josh. Something just doesn't sit right

I meant shitting the bed

It does seem like she's always keen to play the victim. No matter what or who she talks about she constantly turns it round to herself. Another thing I don't get is why she shares so much personal stuff like sitting the bed and making josh clean it up, showing Betsy and her mates in next to no clothes, her constantly shoving food in her trap and taking trying to do stories. It all just seems a bit cringey. Her work for dv is amazing but I wonder if she is doing as much as she says or is it to try to make her look good in contrast to her life before josh. Something just doesn't sit right

I meant shitting the bed
I’m not entirely sure her DV work is so amazing to be honest. I don’t know how responsible it is to insert yourself into people’s lives as a saviour, giving them money etc without going through some regulated service. People are complicated and their lives not always black and white. She appears to just fly into anyone’s situation and take over. Sometimes that’s as bad as it is good if not done properly x

Reactions: 5
I don't think she does half as much for dv as she used to. She really advocated for domestic violence but has gone very quiet about it since she's became an author 😂. I remember she applied for a job working with victims of dv and she put it on a post and all over her stories. She later said the interviewer had told her their website had crashed as so many people were trying to get on it after her post. She never mentioned it again (unless I missed it) so I just assumed she didn't get the job. Makes you wonder why she didn't get it.

I just do not believe her. I honestly think I’m a massive hole for this. But she genuinely seems like a liar. Reminds me of Gypsy roses mum. I know she doesn’t have that exact thing but she is similar chases sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 5
I just do not believe her. I honestly think I’m a massive hole for this. But she genuinely seems like a liar. Reminds me of Gypsy roses mum. I know she doesn’t have that exact thing but she is similar chases sympathy and attention.
Never thought of it like that but you've got a point...
On another note.. Gypsy Rose 😦😦

I don’t think she has Munchausens. I just think she has her own version of the truth about her life, when in reality, it’s quite different. People can be like that. But when they invite you in to the bubble, you can read between the lines and find something they didn’t want you to know. The overall problem I have is that regular young mums don’t be influenced by her parenting style or relationship advice. There is no such thing as a perfect patchwork life. People get hurt (probably like the boys Mother or the girls Father.) I just dread to think that a 19/20 year first time Mother is watching her thinking ‘Yes, that’s the way to do it.’ It’s simply not the case at all 😩

I used to enjoy reading her posts, but noticed quite a change since her book was released.
She doesn’t talk about domestic abuse as much as she used to. She sometimes asks her followers to send items for a particular refuge. I think it’s good that she’s using her social media platform to help others. I noticed the other day she has a pram for the baby which costs about a thousand pounds with all the kit which she was thanking pram world for, yet a few days beforehand she was asking if any of her followers had a pram for a domestic abuse survivor and one of her followers kindly sent a brand new one. Her hallway is always full of packages. She’s either sent a lot of stuff or has more money than what she’s letting on.
I find it very uncomfortable with the amount she shares about her children, bearing in mind her eldest two girls’ father was abusive and her step sons’ were removed from their mothers care. If that was me and I was so concerned about the welfare of my children I would make my our family life private.
I’m surprised that her hubby allows their life to be made public, bearing in mind his job.
If he has left his job I wonder if she has kept this to herself as they will no longer be relatable to a lot of people and shows that they are doing well money wise if he’s no longer a police officer.
I have an amazing relationship with my sister in law, she is one of my best friends and we have a laugh and a joke at each other’s expense but if she called my son an hole on Instagram even as a joke I wouldn’t be happy.
No wonder her children think it’s acceptable to swear.
I kinda get where she was coming from when she was talking about some kids taking their parents alcohol, cigarettes, drugs etc to stop the parents from doing this and being found out in school. However children should be encouraged to speak to a teacher or a professional should there be issues at home. It sounded like she was trying to make excuses for Betsy. Betsy doesn’t have a parent she lives with who is dependant on alcohol etc & she should have her bags searched. She doesn’t seem to have much in the way of discipline. Well Josh tries but Rachele just lets her get away with everything.

I don’t think she has Munchausens. I just think she has her own version of the truth about her life, when in reality, it’s quite different. People can be like that. But when they invite you in to the bubble, you can read between the lines and find something they didn’t want you to know. The overall problem I have is that regular young mums don’t be influenced by her parenting style or relationship advice. There is no such thing as a perfect patchwork life. People get hurt (probably like the boys Mother or the girls Father.) I just dread to think that a 19/20 year first time Mother is watching her thinking ‘Yes, that’s the way to do it.’ It’s simply not the case at all 😩

People dont always get hurt in "patchwork families" .. sometimes it is the way to do it. It all depends on the circumstances I guess

I never said that’s what she had. I said she reminds me of her with the attention seeking like using her kids to get attention. Sharing intimate details of their life. Her lying (which as I said I’m not sure but I’ve caught a few things) it just reminded me of the mum blowing everything up for her own self gain. To be fair it is a bad comparison as they are such different people but it just reminded me of her that’s all.

Reactions: 1
I never said that’s what she had. I said she reminds me of her with the attention seeking like using her kids to get attention. Sharing intimate details of their life. Her lying (which as I said I’m not sure but I’ve caught a few things) it just reminded me of the mum blowing everything up for her own self gain. To be fair it is a bad comparison as they are such different people but it just reminded me of her that’s all.
I get where your coming from. At the end of the day, Munchausens originates from attention seeking and keeping secrets, so I can see how you compared the two. (Also to ‘whoareya’ it’s a dangerous myth to play out that step families don’t involve complex relationships that can’t be predicted and sometimes can be unmanageable. I think in Rachaeles case the proof is already in the pudding by the fact that the children don’t have contact with their biological parents and nor does Rachaele herself even. Her message and her story are blurred.)

Reactions: 1
She is a huge contradiction , one minute strong independent woman the next she can’t breathe without Josh. How does he do his job whilst constantly on the phone to her?

Did anyone ever subscribe to the £1 a month donation thing?

If so do you get updates on what it's spent on?

Did anyone ever subscribe to the £1 a month donation thing?

If so do you get updates on what it's spent on?
It’s not set up as regulated charity as far as I can see. Just like a blind donation into PayPal and then on to her to put where she needs it. Again very odd stuff

I’m sure she said something a couple of months ago about him either going part time or leaving altogether, he’s even taken the police bit out of his bio now.
Our force tells you not to discuss your job on social media , there’s specific guidance around it. She speaks so openly about his job , I’m surpised he hasn’t been spoken to ( only going off my own forces standards ) also I’ve never known anyone have so much flexiblity in the job , so maybe he is part time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.