Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H12345

I find it all very worrying. To be honest I have brought up my concerns to her numerous times. I never got a reaction as I was lost in sea of comments. Then on one post, she said that she really hoped the eldest boy was Gay. To which I pointed out was a stupid thing to say. Gay men have difficult lives, it’s certainly not an easy ride for them as many would tell you themselves and to put on SM that you hoped someone turned out to be Gay for your entertainment was just simply beyond me. Especially when you are the responsible adult in that relationship. I explained this and she blocked me on that account. So that was that. Although I have 2 Instagram accounts and was following her on both anyway. I kept watching because frankly I was and am alarmed by her behaviour and the message she is giving some younger Mothers and children. I would like to challenge her again if I’m honest. But I’m not sure how to go about it. Obviously she & her Husband are not my kind of person and that is perfectly fine. The gossip side of this thread is understandable. But at the core, there is clearly some people as concerned as me by the set up she has. Albeit made even more worrying given her husbands job. I’ll figure something out. At the end of the day, if she lays off the asking for money & working with vulnerable people without regulation then it’s up to her how she lives her life, but seriously, questions should be asked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her followers would tear you a new one. I don’t know much of the money side of things as I have no idea what’s legal and what’s not. No one will ever believe it really as she can do no wrong for her followers.