Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Todays story..

Dreams Josh cheats on her so asks him to take a day off to repair their marriage...

Grow the fuck up woman!!

Reactions: 11
I saw last nights stories and felt sick to the pit. WHY, no matter how hard she tried to block out some information, would anyone in their right mind, publish a sensitive email like that for all to see? There is a reason we don't see this kind of thing from proper refuges etc, there is a reason this information is kept confidential. Why does she have to show these emails, exposing vulnerable people for her own gratification. I'd be beside myself if I had sent that email, to show that to so many people and some, who wouldn't find it hard to fill in the blanks, I'd be petrifed of being found out.
Does she not realise it is possible to do good in hte world without having to tell everyone she's done it? By all means I am not knocking her for the help she gives, I for one couldn't do it as I don't have the resources she does, but I feel like she goes a step too far. It's ok if she wants to play her life out for social media to see, but she can't play with innocent peoples lives like that too. It's so wrong on every level.

Reactions: 11
K

Keels

Not a cousin, not a sibling. Are you a step sibling?
I don’t think it really matters what this ladies connection is a suffice to say that the ‘book’ was just a series of stories that nobody could confirm actually happened.
The article has had 650 views in 24 hours. Not great, but a start.
I’ve had private confirmation that Rachaele has a heavy track record of being a liar, and anyone that tried to call her out was attacked by this ‘crew,’ that have built up.
It’s the purest form of bullying and mob mentality I have ever seen outside a cult.
She has them donating money, defending their leader and believing everything she says.
I’m shocked beyond belief at this point. But glad I did the research and wrote it down.
There is no way anyone will find out what their money paid for.
She is clever, but not clever enough to cover her tracks 🙄

Reactions: 10
Also, could you imagine the 'banter' at the station..
'Joshyy boy, has the wife shit the bed lately then?'
If i was in that position, i'd be horrified! Rachael says a lot of things are 'horrifying' but yet she doesnt realise that her own actions are 'horrific'!

Sp20191

VIP Member
I think she’s quite funny but I really don’t agree with telling the world your 13/14 year old daughter is sleeping alone in your garden, and doing a tour around her room so people can see where she sleeps, where the doors are etc! That has to be a risk surely!

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Mine shared with that age gap. Two boys. They had to. We have a three bed house and two boys then girl.

Nothing wrong with sharing rooms although some people seem very shocked when I say mine shared. They don’t share now as the oldest has moved out.

I wouldn’t be comfortable with my 14yr old sleeing
Outside but maybe where they live is quieter than where I live. Also needing to use the toilet. Will she have a key or is the back door unlocked?

If they are like other Instagram mums though she could be taking it in. Plus the book deals as well. I doubt that they are poor.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
If my 8 yr old child went on a play date and the mum was laughing about purposely showing them her tits they wouldn’t be going back. I used to think the kids had a lovely relationship with her, now I’m feeling increasingly sorry for them and feel that this will come back to bite her on the arse one day especially with Issac & Seb.

Char_92

Surely family members would be doing everything to squash all of her bullshit on Facebook/Instagram etc rather than coming onto a relatively unknown forum? That’s what I’d be doing anyway. Even if she had blocked me I’d be making new profiles and tagging her left right and centre, using her hashtag etc in the hopes her followers would see.

Always a bit skeptical of people claiming to be related/linked. Seen it so many times of these forums & it’s all turned out to be bullshit 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I’m wrong I’m genuinely sorry - just past experiences have taught me to doubt that’s all

sickofem

Chatty Member
Betsy is a rude bratt, I'm sorry but just watching her on the stories how she speaks to them both, sticking her finger up too. Josh tells her to put her shoes where they belong & her 'mother' just laughs & belittles him, she never supports him at all. I'm not saying he's perfect but atleast he tries to teach those kids some discipline & respect. I dread to think how she's going to end up! And what's with all the different dinners? He's doing that food fit microwave meal crap then cooking separate meals for the rest of them? Yet she makes out they're skint all the time!

K

Keels

I just find it really strange how you can say you don’t want your ‘kids having to recover from their childhood,’ when you have written a book selling their entire lives on a ASDA shelf 🤔🤔

• Haha
K

Keels

Back in the earlier blogging days she used to put a ton of things on credit (or said she did anyway). She was forever going on about ordering things from Very so she could pay it off monthly. Trying up normalise debt and running up credit is very irresponsible in itself.

I’d say nowadays the majority of that stuff is gifted, including her braces, so she other than rent, vets bills and M&S food she doesn’t need to pay for much else!
I think it depends on the measure you use for skint. Where I come from skint means you are using food banks, you are struggling to pay social housing rent, you are borrowing of door step lenders to get through one week to the next. From what I can see, she measures skint as not being able to mortgage a 5 bedroom house and missing out on a holiday abroad.

But in any case you can’t buy class. She and Josh have no style, they look like they’ve been dragged through the sale section on BooHoo. Her daughter (and it’s not the girls fault,) is a prime candidate for Geordie Shore (or Devon Shore whatever,) and will regret in years to come that she didn’t take her education seriously. Rachaele has no aspirations for the children beyond the basics. But as she always points out with some sorry arse pride, she didn’t go to school herself, so she knows no different. Absolutely no life skills there at all. Definitely shouldn’t be giving advice 🙄

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
There are people who watch her moaning every day, ladies who struggle to conceive, ladies who struggle to pay the bills whilst she swans up in a 5 bedroom detached house, women in abusive relationships who don’t have their partner sending them a takeaway because they are a complete Diva.

I can’t watch her moaning and her smashed up teeth constantly going on about how hard her life is.

K

Keels

So glad I found this site! When I first started following her I thought god, I’ve finally found a “mummy blogger” that I actually like! Not so perfect you feel inadequate just watching them, but not so scummy they end up being your reverse-inspiration (a la queen Constance Hall 🤢) The cracks are definitely starting to show though. If you google her she’s been shilling her it happened to me stories to papers etc for years (whoever called her elevenerife was spot on!) She’s so sneaky with the #ads etc after being so adamant she would rarely do them. And please, someone correct me if I’m wrong (the book was far too all over the place to concentrate) but it read to me as though it was a case of them both being violent (with tallulah and betsys dad) as opposed to her being the victim?
No you are right. Omg. Thank god someone else saw that and not just me. It wasn’t an abusive relationship, it was a violent relationship. It’s a totally different thing. I read it and thought ‘hang on a minute.’ She couldn’t write the domestic abuse story, because she hadn’t experienced it. In her book her girls Dad was married when he got with her and then Josh was married when he got with her. The ‘childhood’ that was so bad, was not that bad. She was cared for and financially comfortable. She was just unruly. I live in an extremely impoverished area and see children with awful lives, parents that are destitute, have substance addiction and are violent on tap. This woman knows nothing of a tough life. She caused it all herself. It blows my head clean off that people call her a saint. She hasn’t got a clue 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I am very confused as to why she posted stories a while back that their landlord was selling their house but giving them first option to buy it, she said they were going to have to cut right back and save like mad to do it and if they couldn't, they'd be homeless etc. Well all I see is spend, spend, spend, not saying she doesn't save but all those spends surely mount up. On a policemans wage how do they have the money for so many luxuries as well as saving and having so many children? I know ads pay well and it's none of our business what she or anone else earns/spends but to be truthful, now the paypal account has been highlighted, it does raised a finely threaded eyebrow for me now.

Travelegs

Please publish it. I quizzed Josh about what he was raising money for with a raffle and got a vague answer "to assist Rach with DV charities". I wanna know where all the raffle money went to from her book tour as well as the PayPal funds. It needs to be accounted for.

H12345

I used to love her. But lately I feel like she’s a compulsive liar. I don’t know why. Also she’s that friend that’s allways done it one better.

Amieee

I only follow to await the car crash. Josh will run off with Betsy, or she’ll make a pass at him & all sorts will go on.

• Haha
K

Keels

The Stacey Solomon one, Swash is looking at bump. The PTWM one, Birdboy is looking at her (obviously 😂). Plus she’s straddling him - maybe recreating the position that got her pregnant in the first place 😄
My Husband holds my belly like that.... only it’s not a baby, it’s IBS and he is trying to help massage the wind out of me 😂😂

• Haha

Sp20191

VIP Member
Sometimes when your husband has an affair it can turn you to drink.
Affair or not surely if her small child was asking NOT to go back there it had to be pretty bad, I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but tbh the courts must have had a bloody good reason to give josh full custody.

Tattyanna

Also, did anyone else find it mega creepy when she used to post photos of Josh blowdrying her teenage daughter’s hair, while sitting in his pants? It was just so inappropriate?