Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh very much so, i'm not saying trying to patronise Rural Units, just saying that's it's probably not as intense as other divisions of the force.
Sorry , I was actually agreeing with you. It’s a tough job in general but he appears to have a lot of spare time so I might ask for a transfer to that force hahah

Reactions: 1
He used to post quite regularly but there is nothing on it since Jan so it does make me wonder if he has left his job hence why he seems to have so much free time!
She doesn't really take that much money to sustain a house family of 7 who are designer head to toe, animals and eat out every day?

Deffo a fair amount of undisclosed ads going on

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been discussed previously but I haven't time to read the whole thread - am I mistaken or does her eldest daughter (approx 13 years old) live in a SHED at the bottom of the garden?????!! There is a bed/wardrobe everything in there?!

Our force tells you not to discuss your job on social media , there’s specific guidance around it. She speaks so openly about his job , I’m surpised he hasn’t been spoken to ( only going off my own forces standards ) also I’ve never known anyone have so much flexiblity in the job , so maybe he is part time.
Can they enforce that on partners though?

I get where your coming from. At the end of the day, Munchausens originates from attention seeking and keeping secrets, so I can see how you compared the two. (Also to ‘whoareya’ it’s a dangerous myth to play out that step families don’t involve complex relationships that can’t be predicted and sometimes can be unmanageable. I think in Rachaeles case the proof is already in the pudding by the fact that the children don’t have contact with their biological parents and nor does Rachaele herself even. Her message and her story are blurred.)
It is sometimes though. Maybe a high proportion of the time but not always.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been discussed previously but I haven't time to read the whole thread - am I mistaken or does her eldest daughter (approx 13 years old) live in a SHED at the bottom of the garden?????!! There is a bed/wardrobe everything in there?!

yep! Betsy lives in the shed!

It is sometimes though. Maybe a high proportion of the time but not always.
Sorry but I am howling at the shed situation. It has a tent in there and everything. When her daughter is old enough, she will make her suffer for that I promise you 😂.
Kids have the best way of clapping back your parental mistakes at you when they become adults

Wow. In the shed. I mean, it’s a big shed but it’s still a shed. What about security too? And supervision?! Where does she pee? So many questions 😅

Reactions: 2
The shed situation is crazy. My son is the same age and is desperate to move in to our summer house. At least he thinks he is, in reality he would feel lonely and excluded from the rest of us.

Good luck to them still spoon feeding Edie all her meals while dealing with a new born!
I think we all know that when the baby is born she is of course going to get the worst Postnatal Depression ever seen in history and then write a book about it offering terrible nuggets of advice. Then start a foundation for new suffering mothers funded by all the people she can con with a flimsy story 🙄. All whilst Josh runs around with no top on attempting to breastfeed the child and she necks continuous rescue remedy telling everyone it’s a miracle cure

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know about social media specifically but my mate is marrying someone in the police and when her partner got the job, my friend had to essentially prove her own good character so her partner could take the job and I’m sure she said she had to sign some sort of contract, as she has a past criminal record. So I find it hard to believe that they wouldn’t take social media stuff seriously... it’s all very odd

I really liked her up until recently. I first started following her when she did a post on Facebook about going shopping with Josh and the kids, it made me laugh and I thought I could relate to her.
The story from today about clearly wasting a doctors appointment for Betsy’ made up ear problem pushed me over the edge. GIVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE YOU bleeping KNOBBER

Reactions: 6
See this. This is an utterly disgusting. They clearly had a problem over the towel incident and she has made him feel like he is in the wrong. He has tried to make it right and she said this. All while Josh is kicking off over the daughter having a boyfriend like he is jealous. That weird foot rub Josh is giving her daughter in a video. Wow

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
I really liked her up until recently. I first started following her when she did a post on Facebook about going shopping with Josh and the kids, it made me laugh and I thought I could relate to her.
The story from today about clearly wasting a doctors appointment for Betsy’ made up ear problem pushed me over the edge. GIVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE YOU bleeping KNOBBER
Exactly and wasting NHS money on a prescription Betsy doesn't need! 🙄 Although I find it hard to believe a doctor would hand out a prescription to someone who doesn't have acne

Reactions: 4
See this. This is an utterly disgusting. They clearly had a problem over the towel incident and she has made him feel like he is in the wrong. He has tried to make it right and she said this. All while Josh is kicking off over the daughter having a boyfriend like he is jealous. That weird foot rub Josh is giving her daughter in a video. Wow
Asif she called him an hole 😞 it’s not her son she needs to get that in her head.

I think her intentions with her eldest are maybe good from what we know about her own childhood.....BUT the way her eldest speaks to josh is completely disgusting! She clearly has zero respect for him and rachaele thinks it’s hillarious! If she was my teenager I would never allow it! Ever! She appears to be the typical “mean girl” we all remember from school!

Reactions: 4
Asif she called him an hole 😞 it’s not her son she needs to get that in her head.
It’s absolutely shocking the way she speaks to him. I have 3 lads so I know how their minds work, she just chips away at his confidence a little at a time. Awful behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s absolutely shocking the way she speaks to him. I have 3 lads so I know how their minds work, she just chips away at his confidence a little at a time. Awful behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️
Never see her say these things to the girls. She has her favourite that’s for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.