Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone has alerted her to this and now she is explaining where the money goes / what she is able to do , skills wise because it has been questioned here.

Refuge places are hard to come by .. there are proper channels to go through that actual SS struggle enough with . I don’t think she moves as many as she claims .

Reactions: 4
I think someone has alerted her to this and now she is explaining where the money goes / what she is able to do , skills wise because it has been questioned here.

Refuge places are hard to come by .. there are proper channels to go through that actual SS struggle enough with . I don’t think she moves as many as she claims .
Yep she has definitely seen this thread and that’s why she has been crying all night. But again see what she did. She used an actual personal email to justify what she has done. But provided no information of being a registered charity, regulated by the services, crb checked or using social services. And she chucked in a mental health wellbeing check for effect. It’s bullshit. I’m sure of it

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I saw on one of her stories that she used the money from the book sales to fix her teeth.

Why does she insist on putting so little effort into censoring private information! On her stories I could make out almost everything that it said, don’t refuges/DV services etc operate pretty covertly for the safety of those that use them? Now someone else mentioned it I can’t stop seeing the word I...

Reactions: 2
Fair enough but if she’s supposedly skint wouldn’t she look for another job? I’m assuming it was before she was pregnant?
There was a storey she posted on it once and I don’t know why I can remember this but something along the lines of it was a blessing in disguise as she can now focus on her books and other projects etc

Why did she give us that God awful view of up her nose throughout the whole me, me, me post. Honestly she always manages to turn someone else's misfortune into a big old sympathy vote for her. If I emailed her asking for help I would be seriously annoyed at her broad casting it all over her page & turning it into an 'I'm such a hero story!' It's irresponsible & it worries me that one day she'll actually cause more trouble for someone.

duck off PTWM people are starting to see right through your lies! How desperate can you be for attention?

The more I see of her the more I realise that she is a massive attention seeker.

Judging by some of the comments on her latest post (better together) it’s no wonder she has a messiah complex. ‘Hero’, ‘Saviour’ ‘Love you so Much’ etc

What she is doing is irresponsible at best, dangerous at worst.

What are people’s donations being spent on Rachaele and why aren’t you a registered charity/foundation?

I saw last nights stories and felt sick to the pit. WHY, no matter how hard she tried to block out some information, would anyone in their right mind, publish a sensitive email like that for all to see? There is a reason we don't see this kind of thing from proper refuges etc, there is a reason this information is kept confidential. Why does she have to show these emails, exposing vulnerable people for her own gratification. I'd be beside myself if I had sent that email, to show that to so many people and some, who wouldn't find it hard to fill in the blanks, I'd be petrifed of being found out.
Does she not realise it is possible to do good in hte world without having to tell everyone she's done it? By all means I am not knocking her for the help she gives, I for one couldn't do it as I don't have the resources she does, but I feel like she goes a step too far. It's ok if she wants to play her life out for social media to see, but she can't play with innocent peoples lives like that too. It's so wrong on every level.

Reactions: 11
I have a degree and years and years of training to work in the area I work in. I don't specifically work in domestic abuse but I do come across it. I would be struck of if I ever said Ideally I want a client to move. If the client has said s/he wants to stay we MUST listen to this. They have already lost so much and we are not allowed in anyway to take charge. It is ALWAYS their choice. Only after every avenue is tried can we say it is in their safety to move. I cannot believe she is allowed to behave this way. Also the email! Data breach!!!!!! That puts the client in danger, the days and times can still be seen plus the learning disability of a child. That puts the client in immediate danger and all others whom use the establishment. Im shocked. Leaving a domestic situation is the most vulnerable time in a client's time and I'm disgusted. I wouldn't even k ow how to report this as she doesn't work for the HCPC. She will cause a serious incident if she continues this way

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have a degree and years and years of training to work in the area I work in. I don't specifically work in domestic abuse but I do come across it. I would be struck of if I ever said Ideally I want a client to move. If the client has said s/he wants to stay we MUST listen to this. They have already lost so much and we are not allowed in anyway to take charge. It is ALWAYS their choice. Only after every avenue is tried can we say it is in their safety to move. I cannot believe she is allowed to behave this way. Also the email! Data breach!!!!!! That puts the client in danger, the days and times can still be seen plus the learning disability of a child. That puts the client in immediate danger and all others whom use the establishment. Im shocked. Leaving a domestic situation is the most vulnerable time in a client's time and I'm disgusted. I wouldn't even k ow how to report this as she doesn't work for the HCPC. She will cause a serious incident if she continues this way
I was about to say pretty much the same thing! Seriously worrying that she is sharing this information.

Reactions: 3
I was about to say pretty much the same thing! Seriously worrying that she is sharing this information.
I think we have all got concerns in common here and we obviously have her attention. Give me an hour and I’ll write an open letter raising the issues, pop it up here and maybe she will address it, hopefully put our concerns to rest or if not at least be honest with her followers and we can all feel a little less worried

Reactions: 5
She has posted the donation thing again today. I have a real issue with people who flaunt their “wealth” continually but ask for donations. I don’t like celebs doing it and I don’t like others doing it. I had a friend who ran a charity begging for donations whilst showing off her holidays, MK bags, all sorts and it put me off totally.

Rach and josh have more time away from their kids than most parents with only one or 2 kids. They also eat out nearly every night/lunchtime and must spend a fortune. I think it is incredibly crass to then ask for money whilst stuffing your face with another £10 breakfast

Reactions: 7
I think we have all got concerns in common here and we obviously have her attention. Give me an hour and I’ll write an open letter raising the issues, pop it up here and maybe she will address it, hopefully put our concerns to rest or if not at least be honest with her followers and we can all feel a little less worried
She did it to make herself look amazing she needed to prove it❗ No more no less. It’s shocking that she has put someone in the position to be recognised. There is nothing she can say to make it better for herself. I do believe people will back her though even professionals that she works along side I think possibly will. I do think she should be made to get a degree in this properly if she’s going to try and help, she’s potentially playing with someone’s life otherwise 😞

Reactions: 1
Yep, this is going to take me longer than an hour 😂😂 Give me till the end of the day. I have the worst time management issues known to man 🙄🙄

She says she knows all about how DV and DA perpetrators work but then shares that email. Perpetrators are most likely monitoring their partners social media, seeing who they’re friends with, who they follow etc etc. Sharing the email is not only a massive breach of trust, it could also put that person in very real danger. All it would take is for the perpetrator to recognise a detail or the writing style.

Reactions: 3
She says she knows all about how DV and DA perpetrators work but then shares that email. Perpetrators are most likely monitoring their partners social media, seeing who they’re friends with, who they follow etc etc. Sharing the email is not only a massive breach of trust, it could also put that person in very real danger. All it would take is for the perpetrator to recognise a detail or the writing style.
Exactly what I thought

Ok. I wrote this open letter to highlight my concerns. But, I just need to say firstly my name isn’t Neave it’s Keeley (when I joined Tattle I did not know what it was so didn’t use my name, then I couldn’t change it 😩) Secondly, I always stand by any Criticism I have of anything at all costs. I’m one of those people who won’t say anything that I won’t say to your face. So my Instagram is @lovekeels, so if Rachaele or the team want to respond to this, they can find me there. I hope she feels like clearing this up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Ok. I wrote this open letter to highlight my concerns. But, I just need to say firstly my name isn’t Neave it’s Keeley (when I joined Tattle I did not know what it was so didn’t use my name, then I couldn’t change it 😩) Secondly, I always stand by any Criticism I have of anything at all costs. I’m one of those people who won’t say anything that I won’t say to your face. So my Instagram is @lovekeels, so if Rachaele or the team want to respond to this, they can find me there. I hope she feels like clearing this up 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was so brilliantly well put. I just hope this makes it to her and she actually gives an honest response.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.