Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My yo
I remember her saying that the new baby will have her Maiden name as it’s surname because she didn’t change hers when they got married. What’s all that about 🤷‍♀️
Also I know she’s only tiny so is probably finding it difficult carrying a bump but I don’t think it’s a huge bump. It’s neat and compact. My youngest was 9lb plus and I was like a bloody heifer!
My youngest was over 10lb and 11 days overdue, I was ginormous. My eldest was also only 20 months old. And I didn’t have one of these belt supports and I didn’t moan about it all the live long day either! God I hope she doesn’t go overdue, she won’t be able to cope!

Reactions: 2
Her kids are going to grow up resenting her. Could be worse she could be talking about the fact she kept her legs up on the headboard and tag her daughter. She’s a complete weirdo.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like her. She seems like a good mom and takes care of her children. The whole family always seem so happy & content. Don't really understand why you would watch someone you don't like, but hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think he face looks majorly wonky? 😂
Yes!!! I've been wondering if she's had her lips done as her mouth looks huge compared to how it used too. It can't just be the braces surely ?

I understand that. She has had a bad time of it, so if things were to go tits up then it's easier for her to have the same last name as the baby.
Maybe so. I have a different name to my kids and it really doesn’t bother me. They have their dads name and we aren’t married. Each to their own I guess. I just find it unusual as they are married.

I actually really like her. She seems like a good mom and takes care of her children. The whole family always seem so happy & content. Don't really understand why you would watch someone you don't like, but hey.
I don’t dislike her but this is a gossip site 🤷‍♀️
I think the point of the site is to ask questions about people??

Her touching post last night, about her own awful childhood and how much she loves her kids and doesn’t want them to have to recover from their childhoods- accompanied by an incredibly intrusive photo of Edie asleep, complete with details for over half a million people about how at almost 6 Edie can’t wipe her own bum if she’s been for a poo? I’m sure she loves her kids, but does she not see any conflict of interests between sharing all the tit she does on the internet and going on about how much she wants to protect them?

Reactions: 13
Their is no privacy whatsoever. Her kids are turning into brats because she thinks it’s good for the gram that they make everyone laugh 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just find it really strange how you can say you don’t want your ‘kids having to recover from their childhood,’ when you have written a book selling their entire lives on a ASDA shelf 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find it really strange how you can say you don’t want your ‘kids having to recover from their childhood,’ when you have written a book selling their entire lives on a ASDA shelf 🤔🤔
Exactly! Can’t imagine how damaging it is to all these poor kids growing up having their whole lives plastered on the internet for thousands to see

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Can’t imagine how damaging it is to all these poor kids growing up having their whole lives plastered on the internet for thousands to see
Ha ha I can. I have 3 sons 25, 22 and 11. I have to get permission for any content posted on my social media 😂😂. Believe me, they won’t like it long term.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🙈🙈🙈🙈 considering she is married to a copper she really does post the most rediculas things, last story spot her mistake

Wonder if the pram has been gifted as she is thanking Pram World in her stories. If she has been gifted it she needs to declare it and if she hasn’t, well she can’t say they don’t have a lot of money when she’s got a grands worth of pushchair there.

Anyone else shocked at the amount they eat out a family of that size must cost a fortune and in the day she’s often out for lunches also, and she talks about her kids always having friends round she’s literally always got a mate there too they seem to have very little alone time I’m amazed she got pregnant at all 😆

• Haha
Soooo who thinks her daughters been doing shots of vodka at school? Think the reins need tightening a bit with the eldest.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Soooo who thinks her daughters been doing shots of vodka at school? Think the reins need tightening a bit with the eldest.
I wonder if she's been caught before and that's why the school have done bag searches and tests on the drink ect

Reactions: 1
That filter makes her look like she got jowls I really wish she would get rid of it. She really doesn’t need it.

I wonder if she's been caught before and that's why the school have done bag searches and tests on the drink ect
I dunno but she looks like she’s shitting it. I imagine it will be a welfare check on all involved. Honestly if my kid said to me are you on crack after the phone call I’d hit the roof. She would be out of that shed and in her old room with no friends over until it was dealt with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.