Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to tell us who you are. I'm sorry, but anyone can come on here and claim something
She is legitimate ( I promise.) Just trying to say without getting her own family involved. It’s understandable ❤

Reactions: 8
Someone’s just pointed out the hotel edies staying in on her Instagram and she’s said that’s where she is 😩 how dangerous is that. I’d be so mad if I was her ex I wouldn’t sleep the rest of the holiday worrying. She doesn’t seem to have any danger awarness.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is legitimate ( I promise.) Just trying to say without getting her own family involved. It’s understandable ❤
She said that her & PTWM are the same age - born 5 months apart, so presumably cousins and presumably instantly identifiable to PTWM if she were to read this?

As an aside, it’s interesting that the sister that PTWM was once so very close to and featured her heavily on her account, has their mum pictured with her on her social media profile pictures. Seems to be very clearly standing by her mum and it’s no coincidence that PTWM and her sister seemed to fall out round about the same time that her book was published. I think PTWM described the sister as toxic? Reading between the lines, I bet the sister called her out on a lot of bullshit written in the book.

It would appear that anyone who doesn’t agree with a PTWM in real life is toxic and anyone who doesn’t agree with her online is a troll 🙄

Reactions: 7
We're not cousins. I am truly legit. I believe she won't contact me but if she does then there will be one hell of a conversation about the whole thing. But I also believe that I don't need to say more as she is doing a grand job of opening herself up to fall. When? I don't know. Maybe never as she's manipulative and her audience are captivated. But as I said before I wanted to say my little bit, which i have and the full truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We're not cousins. I am truly legit. I believe she won't contact me but if she does then there will be one hell of a conversation about the whole thing. But I also believe that I don't need to say more as she is doing a grand job of opening herself up to fall. When? I don't know. Maybe never as she's manipulative and her audience are captivated. But as I said before I wanted to say my little bit, which i have and the full truth will out.
Can I ask how you found this thread? Just intrigued that, if you found out, what other family members or people that know them could find it?

Reactions: 3
In all honesty I was just googling ptwm to see what stuff comes up. It's been bubbling away at me for ages, all the 'perfect family, and 'horrific childhood' stuff,and fortunately for me I stumbled across this site. Some people who don't believe the sun shines out of every orafice.
Way past my bed time
Night all

Reactions: 6
Can I ask how you found this thread? Just intrigued that, if you found out, what other family members or people that know them could find it
Stepsister ? Dads wife’s kids ?
Just re reading the books and I interpreted that she was messaging josh whilst with edies dad ? I’m not saying she hasn’t had bad experiences but I wouldn’t be calling her a saint

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure yet if she is opening herself up for a fall & that the full truth will out. If she wasn’t pregnant, then yes, I think her bullshit would’ve got more and more outlandish and she’d have massively tripped herself over with lies/inaccuracies and people would start to scratch their heads and ask questions. She’s definitely a novelist with some of her posts.

But with a new baby coming, I feel that this will provide her with masses of content that her crew will lap up for the next few years. Perfect timing for them in terms of content especially as Edie would hit the age in a couple of years when she stops being ‘cute’.

Still a massive silence as to what she’s doing with the PayPal ‘donations’ and where the money is being donated to especially as she was recently asking again for donations to the account a few weeks ago. I hope some clarity is provided in relation to that soon but I still think that it hasn’t occurred to most of her crew to question it in their minds.

Reactions: 4
I’m curious as to why her book did so well it was very vague didn’t really touch on anything at all. Her new book I’m not sure what will be in it, the dogs shagging? Her being half naked in front of her kids? I wonder if she will try and punt in it everything that’s all ready happened on instagram. Will people stand for it? Paying out for what they have watched in front of their eyes?

Is the whole I have post natal depression coming and she’s already written it in ready to go?

I’m so unsure of her now. I was for a long time but everyone says how fantastic she is how her book was inspiring 🤔

I’d like to know why she really left home she didn’t seem to touch on it. Just a meeting at the school and left. I’m going to be honest her behaviour came across as bratty teen but she never really mentioned what her step mum did which leads me to believe just normal parenting. It’s a hard one.

Not a cousin, not a sibling. Are you a step sibling?

Not a cousin, not a sibling. Are you a step sibling?
I don’t think it really matters what this ladies connection is a suffice to say that the ‘book’ was just a series of stories that nobody could confirm actually happened.
The article has had 650 views in 24 hours. Not great, but a start.
I’ve had private confirmation that Rachaele has a heavy track record of being a liar, and anyone that tried to call her out was attacked by this ‘crew,’ that have built up.
It’s the purest form of bullying and mob mentality I have ever seen outside a cult.
She has them donating money, defending their leader and believing everything she says.
I’m shocked beyond belief at this point. But glad I did the research and wrote it down.
There is no way anyone will find out what their money paid for.
She is clever, but not clever enough to cover her tracks 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it really matters what this ladies connection is a suffice to say that the ‘book’ was just a series of stories that nobody could confirm actually happened.
The article has had 650 views in 24 hours. Not great, but a start.
I’ve had private confirmation that Rachaele has a heavy track record of being a liar, and anyone that tried to call her out was attacked by this ‘crew,’ that have built up.
It’s the purest form of bullying and mob mentality I have ever seen outside a cult.
She has them donating money, defending their leader and believing everything she says.
I’m shocked beyond belief at this point. But glad I did the research and wrote it down.
There is no way anyone will find out what their money paid for.
She is clever, but not clever enough to cover her tracks 🙄
You’re right, it is like a cult!

You’re right, it is like a cult!
Sociologically it’s exactly like that. She even has high rankers in the form of the knee deep woman and other large accounts that support her. Then she has the small businesses that have invested in her and the ‘crew’ are members.

Not all social media personalities are like Rachaele though. The thing that makes it cult like is the lies and the money involved, plus when the followers do attack someone, I’ve noticed she never stops them and encourages it.
It’s disturbing at best. But I’m afraid there is not much more anyone can do

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked back through her Instagram account. It started when the youngest was a baby. You can almost see the affair starting! And all the family members and friends that have been dumped so she can lie to make money. I was so taken in by her! I thought she was one of the nicest people ever! And she’s just a massive liar/bully/attention seeker! And her eldest has the worst manners ever!

I really wish there was a way of getting the article out more without being lynched by her crew or a way we could get people to this thread so they can read it once here

I have no qualms about getting blocked etc. If there’s a way to publicise it more, I will happily do so.

Reactions: 1
I really wish there was a way of getting the article out more without being lynched by her crew or a way we could get people to this thread so they can read it once here
Could it be sent to the local paper in her area? I know it's not as good as the nationals but may be a start and if it's posted on FB can be shared so much more. I've shared the article on my FB but not sure anyone's even looked at it as no comments or likes

Could it be sent to the local paper in her area? I know it's not as good as the nationals but may be a start and if it's posted on FB can be shared so much more. I've shared the article on my FB but not sure anyone's even looked at it as no comments or likes
I wondered this, there's a newspaper in Torquay that you can send stories in to

Reactions: 1
I have tried.
I will try with the local newspaper.
The best way to do it is with someone else who has a big social media presence but is ethical enough to share the article 🤔.
I’m trying to find someone.
But in the meantime all we can do is share it in as many groups we can find.
I’m pretty pissed off now to be fair, not professionally but personally. Normally once I’ve written something I can let it go, but the more info I get, the more personally vexed I’m getting.
Plus she has a dodgy Instagram account that she uses to look at my stories. All I keep thinking is email me and speak.
Don’t skulk around, grow up and where is PC Josh in this. I’d like a damn chat with him also 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.