Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has spoken of when she was a teenager that she did drink and drugs so maybe she is not as strict with Betsy as long as she knows where and when she is drinking which is absolutely ridiculous. Just because you do things as a teen does not mean you then let your kids do the same when they reach that age. There's no way I'm letting mine drink lambrinI or 20/20 on a park on a weekend😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s went do so much in my expectations. Also videoing Gracie drunk ? Where exactly are her parents and what are they saying about it ?!?!

Reactions: 7
She’s went do so much in my expectations. Also videoing Gracie drunk ? Where exactly are her parents and what are they saying about it ?!?!
I wondered this. I’d be furious at anyone putting my kids on social media , especially drunk. Although judging by how much time that child is away from home maybe there’s issues that haven’t been discussed. ( I’m speculating )

Reactions: 4
I imagine leaving your kids under the supervision of rachaele must be like leaving them unattended. I 100% would not feel comfortable in any of my kids spending too much time around people like that and I'm in now way an overly strict parent but come on, you need to have clear boundaries and rules. Her parenting is bizarre and how Betsy friends parents are ok with that is shocking and dangerous

Oh come on we all got in state growing up as teenagers it's part of life, shes not drinking every weekend and she was at a wedding with her mum!!!

Reactions: 13
I’d rather my kids be drunk with me around then drunk with friends in a random park like I used to!

Granted I wouldn’t ever put them on social media for the world to see but we’ve all done it.

Reactions: 11
Oh come on we all got in state growing up as teenagers it's part of life, shes not drinking every weekend and she was at a wedding with her mum!!!
They are 14 and he is a Police Officer. Plus the girls have just had the Vodka incident at school and one of the girls is not their child. Seriously, that’s not responsible parenting by any stretch of the imagination. I’m shook that you would defend that

Reactions: 8
With her daughter it’s up to her , I’d just worry if it was my daughter she was letting drink and I’d never let my friends kids get drunk. That’s a big responsibility to take on.

Reactions: 2
Ok so two teenagers were drunk in the car with drunken Police Officer Josh and that is now on SM for 123k people to see.
Sweet lord, now I do feel like writing about her. It’s really not legal at all 😱
It’s not a public place, it as a private event so those points aren’t valid x

I know she has spoken of when she was a teenager that she did drink and drugs so maybe she is not as strict with Betsy as long as she knows where and when she is drinking which is absolutely ridiculous. Just because you do things as a teen does not mean you then let your kids do the same when they reach that age. There's no way I'm letting mine drink lambrinI or 20/20 on a park on a weekend😂😂😂😂😂
It’s moderation. My mum would let me have the odd shandy at a wedding or a wkd blue 😂 but that was at a party or something she taught us how to drink responsibly not get smashed off our tits and have hangovers at 14

I didn't get drunk at 14! My folks most certainly would not have encouraged it. I have a 15 and 13 Yr old. We were at a wedding last week, I can't imagine them drinking!

I don’t think it’s unheard of for a 14 year to drink and rather she does it with her parents around she had said she drinks at weekends if it’s every weekend it’s a bit excessive for her age I think but I don’t know if she means every weekend, but to put it on social media is bizarre and to have josh in the video who’s a police officer again is odd that she can and does share what does considering his job, also agree it’s a responsibility having other children drunk under your care and reposting to your large social media following is not on, it’s acting like a friend laughing along rather than a parent and I wouldn’t want this on there if I was her parents, it can all come back to haunt them later which has been proved countless times with various celebrities who knows what jobs and careers they will have in later life she shares far to much of them imo!
Anyone else find Betsy’s outfit odd for her aunties wedding?

Reactions: 6
They are 14 and he is a Police Officer. Plus the girls have just had the Vodka incident at school and one of the girls is not their child. Seriously, that’s not responsible parenting by any stretch of the imagination. I’m shook that you would defend that
Defending them because this is getting OTT!!

Plus we have all done it but social media wasnt around at the time so who are we to judge!!

Vodka incident but nobody knows if it was true or not so again cant judge for that!!

Reactions: 5
It’s not a public place, it as a private event so those points aren’t valid x
Okay then, it’s not my deal. My eldest boys are 25 & 22, they didn’t touch alcohol till they were 16 and only in moderation after that (I can say that because I knew what they were doing at all times, which yes drove us all mental, but was so very worth it.) I didn’t want them to fry their brain cells at an early age but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Okay then, it’s not my deal. My eldest boys are 25 & 22, they didn’t touch alcohol till they were 16 and only in moderation after that (I can say that because I knew what they were doing at all times, which yes drove us all mental, but was so very worth it.) I didn’t want them to fry their brain cells at an early age but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was drinking at 14, with my friends, my mum always thought she knew where I was but I’d lie! There’s no way you can know exactly where your kids are unless you track/follow them!

I’m now 30 and haven’t touched an alcoholic drink since I was 19 and had my son (who was very much planned before anyone says anything!) experimentation in your teenage years doesn’t mean you will fry your brain x

I’m the same haven’t touched it since my son at 21 I’m in my 30s and I do not enjoy drinking.
The problem is she allows them to get in such a state and her daughters friend is filmed drunk and put onto her social platform. She’s not old enough to consent. What she does when her mum isn’t around fine but whilst she is around her mum she should be teaching her how to drink appropriately. Also if she didn’t want judgment or comments don’t blast it all over your social media. She does it to be relevant and funny but she’s not.

She is 14 though. 4 years below drinking age unless it's one with a meal at a pub, and even then thats 16 is it not? I didn't get in a state as a teenager. My parents always let me sip things, and there was an open dialogue, but not drinking at 14 at a wedding?! I don't know why it being a wedding makes it ok?

And especially since there was apparently and incident with vodka shots at school that never got mentioned again?

To be fair If it was one drink it wouldn't be so bad but Betsy looked off her face. There is just no need for that at 14.

Reactions: 3
I was drinking at 14, with my friends, my mum always thought she knew where I was but I’d lie! There’s no way you can know exactly where your kids are unless you track/follow them!

I’m now 30 and haven’t touched an alcoholic drink since I was 19 and had my son (who was very much planned before anyone says anything!) experimentation in your teenage years doesn’t mean you will fry your brain x
Oh I tracked them. Like I said, it wasn’t easy by any standards and caused many arguments. But it worked, one has been a soldier for 6 years and the other is a law graduate. No drama’s, no pregnancies, no drugs, no trouble. You have to put the work in at ground level

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.