Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Louis is still with professional beard Eleanor and Harry is still pretending to go out with Olivia Wilde while they promote Don't Worry Darling :)

Opinions are all my own :)
You mean conspiracy theories? :ROFLMAO: "Professional beard" Don't you realise how utterly insane you sound? :ROFLMAO: No one is forcing Louis to be in a long term relationship with Eleanor or participate in his son's life. He has no label or management for that to even be a possibility. Syco is a completely defunct label. WHO are you implying is forcing him to continue a showmance with his girlfriend of nearly 10 years? If he was gay no one is stopping him from ending that so called 'fake' relationship and dropping his biological son even if he didn't want to come out. I'm sick and tired of people thinking their 'opinion' on someone's sexuality and private life to the extent of Larries is acceptable, when it's not. Every single one of their friends and family as well as Louis and Harry themselves have said how their friendship was ruined due to the conspiracy theories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
What did he say?
Louis has had so much to deal with since 1D went on hiatus. His mum died. FFS. My beloved brother had the same kind of leukaemia and he survived and is alive and well to this day. Louis must have felt so helpless, his mum was so desperately ill and no amount of money could save her life. Cancer is a fucking bastard. Then poor little Fizzy, so distraught and so caught up in addiction to various substances that probably made her feel better, but ultimately killed her.

I could cry when I think what that poor man has gone through.

Sorry I've gone right off topic but Jesus wept, Louis Tomlinson deserves the biggest hug in the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Louis seems like the father figure of the family. It was him who made the twins stay in Education. Him who made them get management so they wouldn’t plaster their lives over Instagram inappropriately. Him who has provided for his family. How he helped Fizzy with her drug addiction getting her loads of help, making sure she attended counseling. How hes always supported Lottie.
Helping the twins and Lottie get into their chosen industry (nepotism I know, but pushing for the best for your sisters is something a parental figure would do). What has Mark done to support his kids? Defend them from blackfishing and when he gets called out just post about Fizzys death? Use Louis’ fame to gain follows and feed into the Larry rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I wonder where Harry's Mum met her new man. She has had quite a few husbands hasn't she? Three I believe. Maybe she is the sort of woman that hates to be alone. Not judging, just wondering where a woman in her 50s is managing to meet new men. I can pick up some tips.
Or maybe being Harry Styles' mother is enough of a draw to men.
Well one of her husbands died so I wouldn't put number of husbands as a judgement of her character. If he lived they may have never split up. Anne is gorgeous and seems nice and a social person I'm sure she's not lacking any offers - and online dating exists. Robin died 4-5 years ago now, she deserves to meet someone new and have romantic companionship if that's what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

hol20x

VIP Member
Liam doesn’t seem to know how he should present himself to the world and although he seems nice, he doesn’t seem very bright. Sorry.

Zayn appears to have signed up with (aka got payment for promoting) a dating app for curvy women.

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.
The kid is the absolute double of Louis, he’s definitely his!

Reactions: 14

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member

thoughts on this? liam and this steve guy seem to be doing everything together rn. aren't they also doing that weird crypto thing with zedd?
Honestly I think he needs to take himself out of the spotlight and go back to Wolverhampton for a while and be with family. I think it’s quite obvious he’s not that well and would massively benefit from disappearing for a while and focussing on his issues with a strong support network of people who actually care about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Didn’t the majority of 1D fans still lap up their shows at the time? It’s one of those things where they would just be so happy to be seeing them they didn’t care about the professionalism/quality of the show.

It’s probably a good thing there was no choreo, from what I remember non of them sold themselves as being dancers? 😂
They definitely weren't dancers.

I think the messing around on stage played into a grounded, fun, relatable vibe that management probably wanted to maintain. And like you say, they couldn't dance, so it probably helped give them something to do on stage to fill the space and time

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Apparently Maya and Liam have split up…. this hasn’t really come as a shock if I’m going to be honest
I feel Liam is quite a troubled soul. His comments on not being very good in relationships and hoping he hadn’t hurt people struck me. Also feeling like he has to quit drinking and talking about that openly too. I hope he’s got a good support network around him.

• Sad

sleepflowers

VIP Member
WMYB came on at the club I was in on Friday and I absolutely lost it - they are still the best after 10 years!!

• Heart
They definitely weren't dancers.

I think the messing around on stage played into a grounded, fun, relatable vibe that management probably wanted to maintain. And like you say, they couldn't dance, so it probably helped give them something to do on stage to fill the space and time
I definitely agree. Their haphazard way of doing things on stage was definitely part of the brand and as someone who loved 1D and went to a lot of their shows, it was fun and part of the appeal. No one balked at Harry coming from backstage with a banana, it was expected and anticipated, lol. It all tracks for who they were as a group :LOL:

As for Liam...I feel so bad and sad for him. He has a great voice, he's always seemed incredibly sweet and earnest but just lost. I was friends with his best school friends during the 1D days and they would go visit him in London somewhat regularly. It makes me sad that he doesn't seem to have that anymore. I don't want him to become another tragedy, I have such a soft spot for him.

• Heart

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
He and his team take the piss time and time again and yet people seem to be blind to it.
What with the extortionate costs for his crappy nail varnishes (did you see those shipping costs, where were they coming from Mars??) and now all of this ticket bollocks. He is just after the cash. Why can't people see it?

So much for Treat People With Kindness. It is just marketing marketing marketing. He sees the opportunity and he grabs it, he is not this compassionate man who wants what is best for the world, he is a man who wants the best for himself. This persona of a loving, giving rainbow child makes me laugh. He is not some Mother Theresa figure. He just wants your cash and your reverence.

Reactions: 12

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I actually think my daughter is still secretly a Directioner. How can you sing along to That's What Makes You Beautiful, then a few years later, be humming along to Darkthrone and Satyricon's music? It just doesn't make sense. :D :D
When I used to go clubbing back at uni (so 2012/13) I used to request 1D in all the cool 'indie' clubs and let me tell you, the men there LOVED a bit of them when drunk

• Haha
  • Heart

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.
The kid looks identical to him, of course is his

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.
You can be a gay performer and not use a real child and a long term partner who his late mother and sister adored to hide your sexuality. Who is this mysterious entity forcing Louis to be in a long term relationship with Eleanor and claim his son as his? He is independent from a label and has no management. If he was gay he literally has no one stopping him from dropping either relationship even if he didn’t want to come out. If he’s continuing this ‘bearding’ on his own volition, you’re implying that he’s comfortable with using a child that isn’t his as a shield for his own sexuality and has no problem with that child and their family being the target of years of abuse from Larries. Neither scenario works logically in the real world.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I remember being fifteen and watching conspiracy videos on Youtube that said there was more than one Eleonor 😭😭 what was that about lmaooo
I remember reading the theory that Eleanor was triplets. There was a brilliant Tumblr called something like The Real Larry Stylinson and they had all these photos of the same girl but drawing circles around the 'proof' like she was taller in one picture, had a different hairline in another, differently shaped ears and stuff like that. I loved it, it was so endearingly bonkers.

I'm years older than all of you but both my daughters were mad Directioners in their early/mid teens and I took them to lots of their shows and to a meet and greet once, £250 quid for 10 minutes with the band - I must have had more money in those days. All I remember is how charming Harry was to all the mums there and how Louis smelt a bit cigaretty.

Their shows were good though, it took me back to my own teenage years briefly.

My heart broke slightly when daughter 1 discovered real boys and daughter 2 discovered real girls, and that was it, the 1D madness was over in my house :D I remember one daughter scribbling Zayn's face out on all her posters when he left the band but she denies it now, and would probably deny ever being a Directioner because her current boyfriend is into thrash metal and Norwegian black rock and she likes that genre too now :D

• Haha
  • Heart