One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember I was at pre drinks for a night out at uni when I read the news about Felicite's passing. It made me feel almost physically ill, especially so soon after Jay. The amount of grief that family has been through is totally unjust.

And you think that would teach Larries to stop jumping to stupid conclusions seeing as they got it so wrong thinking that Brianna and Freddie visiting a hospice = one of their conspiracy theories. But no.
She wasn't in a hospice. She was in a hospital in Sheffield when she passed it said so in the statement that was realised and some fan with no boundaries posted the death certificate that they ordered online and the place of death stated matched it or so fans on Twitter who saw it before the fan deleted the tumblr, said. Someone also said she was in a private room on the oncology ward and was supposed to move to a hospice but deteriorated quickly and was deemed too sick to move. And if you actually look at the photos of that time and of the hospital, the photos of various people from around that time match the location.

Reactions: 2
She wasn't in a hospice. She was in a hospital in Sheffield when she passed it said so in the statement that was realised and some fan with no boundaries posted the death certificate that they ordered online and the place of death stated matched it or so fans on Twitter who saw it before the fan deleted the tumblr, said. Someone also said she was in a private room on the oncology ward and was supposed to move to a hospice but deteriorated quickly and was deemed too sick to move. And if you actually look at the photos of that time and of the hospital, the photos of various people from around that time match the location.
Why would anyone think that is appropriate in the slightest? I think you’d have to be of a certain age to know how to order a death certificate online so definitely old enough to know how wrong that is. It’s nobody’s business and I don’t care how ‘celebrity’ Louis is and how celebrities sacrifice their privacy by being famous, nobody deserves to be invaded like that during the most tragic time for the family. I wonder if the fans who go to stupid measures to invade the boys’ personal lives ever think how they’d feel if strangers were trying to find out that many details about them.

Reactions: 7
tit You Should Care About did an article/podcast about stans being bashed for their dedication and they did raise some valid points however some of the stuff 1D fans did was just over the top. How can you think it’s ok to order a death certificate for a person that you don’t know, have probably never met and aren’t related to? How can anyone think that is normal acceptable behaviour?

Reactions: 1
What the duck is this. I’m so done with the world
This is SO odd. Why is she so concerned with the legitimacy of a stranger’s baby? Why is she (apparently) befriending family members of someone she doesn’t believe to exist? I hate when people say ‘if that was a man they’d be called all sorts !’ because it’s often done in situations where the roles can’t directly be reversed or in situations where men quite literally do get away with murder…. Saying that, if this person was a beyond middle aged man being this intrusive and interested in a baby, he’d be called a lot more than a crazy Larrie. You’re old enough to be the bloody great grandmother of Louis luv never mind Freddie x

Reactions: 5
i get buying into conspiracy theories when you're 14/15, but to be a grown ass adult and still be doing this kind of bullshit is absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Liam doesn’t seem to know how he should present himself to the world and although he seems nice, he doesn’t seem very bright. Sorry.

Zayn appears to have signed up with (aka got payment for promoting) a dating app for curvy women.

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.

Reactions: 3
Liam doesn’t seem to know how he should present himself to the world and although he seems nice, he doesn’t seem very bright. Sorry.

Zayn appears to have signed up with (aka got payment for promoting) a dating app for curvy women.

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.
The notion that Zayn would even look twice at an actual curvy woman is hilarious. Louis can be gay and have kids? That isn't unusual. Personally I don't think he is gay, but that's a whole other conversation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The notion that Zayn would even look twice at an actual curvy woman is hilarious. Louis can be gay and have kids? That isn't unusual. Personally I don't think he is gay, but that's a whole other conversation 😂
Totally with you on the Zayn thing and absolutely, many gay men have kids, many also make them by having sex with women. Such a curious band. The internet has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 2

phoebe put louis’ on her story on christmas day (you could ever do slightly see him) which i was surpised at as the family never show when louis is with them

The kid looks identical to him, of course is his

Reactions: 12

The kid is the absolute double of Louis, he’s definitely his!

Reactions: 14
phoebe put louis’ on her story on christmas day (you could ever do slightly see him) which i was surpised at as the family never show when louis is with them
You could hear him talking on the background of Lottie's stories.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.