Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
I respect Zayn for wanting to protect his kid. The problem is, he married into a real housewives-eque family. Drama is their job. It was only a matter of time before it all kicked off IMO

Reactions: 12

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I think Lewis seems dodgy as hell. An absolute gold digger. I also heard about him borrowing money from Caroline. He is a hanger on.
Good luck to Lottie because I think she will need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
She could have not wanted it being made public herself. Far too many people blame the woman in rape cases.
Even though she is openly gay? I know she was very drunk at the time, but he opened her locked hotel room door using his pass key, took photos of her using her iPhone, raped her, then bragged about it to his mates. I can't see anyone blaming Lucy for that. Lucy is now teetotal and I sometimes wonder if the rape was part of the reason to stop drinking.

I agree though, in the majority of rape cases, it's always the woman's fault for being pretty/wearing scanty clothes/being out late at night/being pissed/walking somewhere remote etc etc. I'm just watching the news and apparently there are many learning disabled and physically disabled women who have been victims of sexual assault. That is absolutely sickening.

Enough thread derailing from me - thanks for the heads up about Jedward's twitter :) I think I'm suddenly a fan! And Louis Tomlinson's tweet was funny :D

• Sad
  • Wow

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Also Louis acting like he's working class and common as muck when he's a multi-millionaire is cringe
But he's nouveau-riche isn't he? His childhood and most of his teenage years were spent living a very working class life, the only son with 4 little sisters. He probably still feels that way inside. He might have the money now but his formative years have shaped his outlook.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Louis can rock a lot of hair cuts. He looked like a Versace model with this one below. However the weird swept over thing is really off-putting. It is a weird emo kid look which is never attractive. With cheekbones like his, I would do the peaky blinders, ruffled short look or quiff again. He is a bit of a dish.
Love this hair. I'd ride the life out of Louis. Bet he would be a right good shag. And then great for cuddles after and also great the next morning for bacon sarnies for breakfast. 😆😆

• Haha

lira

VIP Member
Moving on, imagine being on holiday and having an expression on your face that looks like a slapped arse?😅
I'd have a face like a slapped arse too if I had to sit on the same table as Anastasia Kingsnorth and inhale her greasy hair and year old fake tan.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
God this has got me reminiscing! I’m the wrong side of 30 but I LOVED 1D. Have seen them 5 times including the last gig in Sheffield (sob) Hearing the opening of Clouds takes me back to it being pitch black then the lights coming up and then starting the show. I’m so sad!

• Heart

Basic

VIP Member
Harry and Gemma definitely come across as the most stable and grounded. Parental guidance will have a lot to do with that.

The Malik siblings sound like a nightmare and not very intelligent.

Poor Niall.

I know nothing of the Payne sisters so they must have kept their heads down which is a good thing.

The Tomlinson sisters were let loose on social media way too young in my opinion. They always say their mother was their best friend but I've always thought the adults in the family allowed them to be too exposed. Having said that I don't believe you should put your kids on social media at all. Why would you open them up to so much negativity so young? I just don't get it. Louis seems very grounded and decent.

Speaking of Louis, his shows are going so well in the US. Someone chucked a McNugget at the stage the other night. It hit him on the head and bounced right off. I don't think people should be throwing things like that on stage, but it was really funny. He told them to "stop throwing fucking nuggets on stage, I'm not hungry". :ROFLMAO: He genuinely seems surprised and thoroughly touched by the support of his fans. I've got a bit of a soft spot for him because he has such a positive energy especially considering all that he has been through.

tattle420

VIP Member
Yeah louis was older than the others, so he only got into money in his 20s since he was 18 on xfactor. Until he was 19/20, he was working class with a big family. I don't think acting humble and acknowledging where you came from is cringe. He's also never come across as the flashy new money kind which is refreshing. (his sisters though.. that's another story)

tattle420

VIP Member
yeah niall comes across as the most easygoing one out of all of them. i watched his recent performance of "our song" with annemarie on the jonathan ross show (i think) and he was just bopping and enjoying himself. it honestly looks like louis & niall are just content with making music they like & having the creative control over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
i can't get over how no one bothers talking about liam... poor guy honestly. but he is just cringe 🥴
I really do think it’s a lack of direction (excuse the pun) in what he wanted to sound like.

Zayn went RnB and does a very good job of it, Niall is acing pop and seems to love it, Louis went down the Britpop/Indie scene and while he hasn’t blown up seems happy with what he’s doing and Harry was always going to be fine, and has made a great career for himself that I can only see him growing into more.

Liam seemed desperate to get rid of the sickly sweet image and did the cringiest thing he could and made a rap/RnB album full of innuendo that gave everyone whiplash from who he was in the band. I mean who saw that coming from him? Louis always referenced indie bands, Niall loved pop music, Zayn loved RnB and Harry seemed to like classic and glam rock like the Stones and Bowie, so when it came to their solo stuff sounding like the influences they’d cited it made sense. Liam making a rap album talking about threesomes and drinking after being the wholesome “dad” figure just seemed so out of place and wrong.

He’ll be the first to crack no question. When the money runs out, which it will for him the quickest I think, he’ll give a big tell all interview and throw management under the bus. I can’t wait for that day, but in the meantime I feel sorry for him that that seems to be his future.

• Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
i always thought that louis had a "bad rep" amongst management and syco bc he was the only one who showed his unhappiness and dissatisfaction at how things were going with regards to the band. considering how they were worked to death for 5 years, i'd say giving them hell was a good thing.

tattle420

VIP Member
i get buying into conspiracy theories when you're 14/15, but to be a grown ass adult and still be doing this kind of bullshit is absolutely embarrassing.

Bol85

VIP Member
Isn’t she with Caroline Flacks ex that beat her up & generally caused a shit storm of issues before she killed herself? And isn’t she friends with people who were also good mates with Caroline?! Weird.

• Wow

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I had tickets to the original tour but haven't bothered getting one for this new show. I saw 1D in a stadium and it was ok, but nothing amazing. I don't want to pay the same price as I did for the O2 and have a worse view.
I'd be more likely to go to the stadium show if I knew it was going to have a show to match it, if that makes sense. It's just going to be Harry and his band, he doesn't dance or do anything adventurous really, beyond what he wears! I just think he'll be swallowed up in that gigantic stadium, whereas groups can pull it off better (of course, nothing to do with the fact that I'm putting my Harry refund towards BTS tickets instead, now they can put on a stadium show 🙊 )

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Liam doesn’t seem to know how he should present himself to the world and although he seems nice, he doesn’t seem very bright. Sorry.

Zayn appears to have signed up with (aka got payment for promoting) a dating app for curvy women.

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.
The notion that Zayn would even look twice at an actual curvy woman is hilarious. Louis can be gay and have kids? That isn't unusual. Personally I don't think he is gay, but that's a whole other conversation 😂

• Haha