One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the never ending saga of which of One Direction is gay and which one is currently having a break down and which one is lying about their love life.

It's better than Dynasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 1
Louis’ dad posted this on tiktok… it might explain why they don’t speak anymore but the girls do, as he isn’t Louis’ biological dad so something might have happened but he felt like he didn’t have to make up.

Okay now I’ve just seen this second one… oop
Didn't all the Tomlinsons go pretty much no contact with him after Jay and him divorced? And when Jay + Dan got married the younger 3 took the name Deakin (aswell as Tomlinson) and the older twins called him some variation of dad.

The dad never had custody of them and when Jay died they stayed with Dan (until they fell out) and then moved in with Jays parents. It was believed that it was Jays wish for them not to move in with their dad due to him being an alcoholic but I don’t know how true this is. They didn’t really seem to start having a relationship again with him until Dan was out of the picture.

Now the girls seem to have a relationship with him but Louis seems to stay clear. I don’t think it’s because he’s not his biological child because Mark is still his dad just as much as he is the girls dad, I think it’s more due to Mark as a person, he doesn’t seem the nicest person and pretty fame hungry. I feel like part of the reason why the girls formed a relationship with him again is to have a parent figure as they lost their mum and step dad is a short amount of time.

then again louis and mark might have a relationship but keep it private who knows 🤷‍♀️

I do wonder what the relationship with Dan is like now, Phoebe seems to have a very good relationship with his wife and their little girl. All three of the girls follow her on Instagram too. Phoebe is also back following Dan’s sister. I think it’s nice that they somewhat made up for the sake of the little twins.

Reactions: 6
Wait - why did they all fall out with Dan?
So he started dating 6 months to a year after Jay passed (it was rumoured she knew both Dan and Jay before her passing) and moved her in pretty fast (like 13 months after Jay passed) The twins didn't like how fast he moved on and there was an issue with the age gap so when she moved in, they moved into their grandparents.

They still kept good relations with Dans sister Sally until she posted a photo on 3rd June 2018 (so 18 months after Jays passing, just found it on insta again) of the little twins at some farm thing and Doris was on a toy tractor with a woman. One of the twins reposted it to their story (see attached image) with some comments and then some other posts and that’s when they all seemed to fall out properly.

Dan and his partner got married in 2020, welcomed a baby girl in Feb 2021. Then sometime last year they made up with his partner and now her and Phoebe seem close.

I don’t know why, when or how they made up I stopped following the twins late 2019 and now just have an odd stalk.

oh I also remember Daisy saying she would rather stick pins in her eyes than have a relationship with Dan again, can’t remember when she said this though (was on a Q/A insta thing)
CF050C74-46BD-4899-A432-6D15621FC7C1.jpeg
FB182271-E140-4D2F-99D8-BF705F39F012.jpeg
DB9697E8-B8AE-49F8-9D8C-559F5986BE02.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Gosh. That family have really been through it haven't they? It is a saga. Didn't know Mark Tomlinson was an alcoholic.
All I can say is it is very surprising that Louis seems as 'normal' as he does considering all the crap and distress he has gone through.
He probably has a very good therapist but kudos to him for not going totally off the rails.

Reactions: 8
The more I see of the Tomlinson’s the more i feel for Louis. He truly is a good man. Mark is awful, I wouldn’t blame Louis if he was keeping him at arms length. Mark
acts like a teenager

mark posted on ig once that if he got X amount of followers he’d write a book oh ‘the truth’ if anyone remembers?

• Wow
Whether you like them or hate them you have to admit so many people have made money/careers out of the boys from 1D. Even without all the management and record companies. Louis’ sisters (and actually Harry’s too) have careers and/or a platform that they would never have had. Lou Teasdale is another example. They only had to be seen in public with someone and that persons social media following would go through the roof.

Reactions: 9
Louis seems like the father figure of the family. It was him who made the twins stay in Education. Him who made them get management so they wouldn’t plaster their lives over Instagram inappropriately. Him who has provided for his family. How he helped Fizzy with her drug addiction getting her loads of help, making sure she attended counseling. How hes always supported Lottie.
Helping the twins and Lottie get into their chosen industry (nepotism I know, but pushing for the best for your sisters is something a parental figure would do). What has Mark done to support his kids? Defend them from blackfishing and when he gets called out just post about Fizzys death? Use Louis’ fame to gain follows and feed into the Larry rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will never understand why parents of famous people spew crap all over social media. As a mum I would not be seen dead with public social accounts. The siblings are a different issue, they are kids and as such need to be parented and kept off public social media until they are old enough to look after themselves and take accountability for the things they post. I really feel for the older set of twins, they are still just kids and have been through so much.

I can't believe Louis seems stable and decent with all the heartache and crap he appears to have had to cope with. I can only think that being in a long term relationship has kept him grounded. He seems to have a very loyal friendship group which is wonderful.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe how little dates the UK have for Harry’s tour. He really doesn’t care about the UK anymore does he 🥺

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how little dates the UK have for Harry’s tour. He really doesn’t care about the UK anymore does he 🥺
I’m not a Harry fan but I really feel for y’all. Like I know he’s picked big venues, but 3 locations and non in Wales or the north of Ireland is kind of taking the piss. Especially when you look at Ed and Justin bieber

Reactions: 4
As I mentioned in Harry’s thread. He,his team and ticket outlets will have known about this this for long enough. They’ve held on to everyone’s money and conveniently not mentioned anything for months. There’s no excuse for not updating and refunding money sooner. The expectation that fans have money to drop instantly on new tickets is ridiculous. Not to mention the Shows are in the middle of exam season.

The way they’re treating uk fans I’d absolutely disgusting and I hope a few wake up and take some sort of stand about how they’ve been treated by not buying into this new tour.

Reactions: 8
I had a ticket for Harry's tour (bought in late 2019!!!) but I won't be buying one for the new dates when I've been refunded. I don't want to see him in a blimmin stadium

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.