One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfection! 😍 don’t the fans call this the peaky blinders era?😂
I don't know, I'm not up to date with the fandom. I personally call it the hot as duck look hair. Because I already find Louis attractive, but that hair just elevates him to next level for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i think his hair in japan was really something else 😍 but the hair in the picture above makes me feel some typa wayyyy
This is good. And I like an early style of his when his hair was similar to this, but a bit "sharper" and a bit more styled up a bit. I kinda like it with his sharper features and his sharper sassy attitude. 😆😆

Reactions: 2
This hair. Not a fan of the Peaky Blinders look at all.
1623924670663.jpeg

He’s always given me Luke Perry vibes looks wise.

Reactions: 5
Not a Louis girl but I think he looked good in the Back To You music video. Him and Bebe had good chemistry and they both suited the tracksuits well. He didn’t look a twit in them like Liam did in his very weird era.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EZxiBuRWkAkNoVN.jpg

I have to go for this one, but tbh agree that anything but the long hair works for him.

• Heart
I'm clearly alone in this but I quite like his hair long like that 🤣 His butty can get in the bin though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
all i can conclude is that louis can pull off so many hairstyles but this scene-kid long hair is pushing it

Reactions: 3
Liam's gone bleach blond. It looks great. He has also shaved a stripe out of one eyebrow which looks silly. He really doesn't seem to know himself or what he wants. I feel a bit sorry for him. The others have all gone in their own directions (pardon the pun) and seem confident in what they are aiming for. I'd love to know who keeps in contact and who doesn't.

1623995092408.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Liam's gone bleach blond. It looks great. He has also shaved a stripe out of one eyebrow which looks silly. He really doesn't seem to know himself or what he wants. I feel a bit sorry for him. The others have all gone in their own directions (pardon the pun) and seem confident in what they are aiming for. I'd love to know who keeps in contact and who doesn't.

View attachment 622794
He’s really channeling his inner Zayn isn’t he?

Reactions: 7
He’s really channeling his inner Zayn isn’t he?
Never liked Liam. Hate the fact half my family are from the same place as him, my cousin went to school with him too, same year group, doesn't have a strong opinion either from stories he's told in the past. I find him so cringe and any time I've heard him have an interview on Radio 1 I always find myself thinking, "God, will you just shut up?!" because he tries so hard.

Harry and Niall on the other hand... love those two. Harry's style and music is right up my street and I just think Niall is a genuinely cool guy. I like Zayn's music too tbh but with him being such a private person don't have much of an opinion.

E081D202-9185-46AA-9994-51F42A75A0EA.jpeg
811541DB-91C0-44C0-87AE-C6D7B1A2460F.jpeg

Why is THAT the picture they used for Liam?! What are the outtakes like? Everyone else looks fab and this looks like his mug shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 622794
from interviews and stuff i'd say lilo keep in touch the most. and harry the least with each of the other boys. of course we don't know what goes on behind the scenes but niall, liam and louis are still close.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.