One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis has always been really naturally witty - I'd like to see him on TV more too. Could see him being a coach on The Voice one day.
Definitely! I think heā€™d make a good presenter too, we need less Ant n Dec and more Louis.

Reactions: 2
I saw the Tom Kerridge cooking tutorial with Louis. That was for Marcus' End Child Poverty Campaign wasn't it? They were doing recipes that even children could manage, but turns out Louis even struggles with that! I have never seen anyone make such a hash of peeling a cucumber in all my life.

I don't think Louis should do anymore talent show judging. Not really sure why he did X Factor. I thought he did not have a very high opinion of Simon, but maybe Simon made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I think he is better than being a reality tv judge.

He is very warm and friendly and always comes across well. He and Liam were brilliant on Celeb Gogglebox. "Fookin avocados". I am with Louis on the avocado front. Drives me mental when a food becomes fashionalble and everyone suddenly has to eat it for all and every meal.

I remember a doctor once telling me that they had so many injuries admitted to A&E due to knife slippages that they had actually coined the term 'avocado hand'.

I think Louis is heavily into the second album now so will probably be doing lots of promo and interviews at some point so I/we get to see his lovely smile and twinkly eyes (all point to the saddo with the crush).

Reactions: 6
I saw the Tom Kerridge cooking tutorial with Louis. That was for Marcus' End Child Poverty Campaign wasn't it? They were doing recipes that even children could manage, but turns out Louis even struggles with that! I have never seen anyone make such a hash of peeling a cucumber in all my life.

I don't think Louis should do anymore talent show judging. Not really sure why he did X Factor. I thought he did not have a very high opinion of Simon, but maybe Simon made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I think he is better than being a reality tv judge.

He is very warm and friendly and always comes across well. He and Liam were brilliant on Celeb Gogglebox. "Fookin avocados". I am with Louis on the avocado front. Drives me mental when a food becomes fashionalble and everyone suddenly has to eat it for all and every meal.

I remember a doctor once telling me that they had so many injuries admitted to A&E due to knife slippages that they had actually coined the term 'avocado hand'.

I think Louis is heavily into the second album now so will probably be doing lots of promo and interviews at some point so I/we get to see his lovely smile and twinkly eyes (all point to the saddo with the crush).
Yes thatā€™s the one for the child poverty campaign, he wasnā€™t trying to be funny I donā€™t think but I found it hilarious how a grown man could make such a pigā€™s ear of something so simple šŸ˜‚ he just seems naturally funny.

Have you seen the video of Louis making a fish finger butty on Marcus Rashfordā€™s insta page?Poor lad canā€™t cook for toffee but he was actually very entertaining while making a mess of the whole thing šŸ˜‚ would like to see him to more TV, think heā€™d be a natural.
Haha no but Iā€™m going to have to check him out! Have to say as much as I hate cowell and the xfactor I was really chuffed to see the positive reaction Louis got when he was a judge on it.

Have you seen the video of Louis making a fish finger butty on Marcus Rashfordā€™s insta page?Poor lad canā€™t cook for toffee but he was actually very entertaining while making a mess of the whole thing šŸ˜‚ would like to see him to more TV, think heā€™d be a natural.
Ok so I watched it and it was amazing lol,how has he messed that up so much! Heā€™s definitely a natural in front of the camera though and I could listen to him reading the phone book. I actually didnā€™t even mind his long hair in that video! Hope Iā€™m not slipping back into my Louis obsession from circa 2013-2015,I have kids now,I donā€™t have time ffs lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He couldn't even slice a tomato! :ROFLMAO: Shocking. It was funny though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

thoughts on this? liam and this steve guy seem to be doing everything together rn. aren't they also doing that weird crypto thing with zedd?
Honestly I think he needs to take himself out of the spotlight and go back to Wolverhampton for a while and be with family. I think itā€™s quite obvious heā€™s not that well and would massively benefit from disappearing for a while and focussing on his issues with a strong support network of people who actually care about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never got the appeal of Louis myself. He looks scrappy and unkempt nowadays (understandable because of what's happened but he's really let himself go). Don't like that he never had this strong accent in the band and seems to be putting it on.

Liam is a car crash waiting to happen. It's almost textbook young star going off the rails but he's nearly a 30 year old man. Where's his family in all this? He needs help.

Niall has so much potential but seems destined for a middle of the road career since he hasn't branched out of the 1d sound much. He'll probably stick around for a bit longer though and my daughter wants to see him in concert when it's possible.

Don't mind a couple of Harry's solo songs and my daughter loves him. Seems like a wrong decision to bank a lot on extending his career through films but we'll see how good an actor he actually is. Don't blame him for not being on social media given the crap that's on there.

Zayn's mumbling music is a snoozefest and it seems like he only talks about 1d or Gigi when he needs to promote something he's releasing.

We have all let ourselves go a bit in lockdown.... Louis has not been doing the level of tv, awards shows, interviews that Niall and Harry have been doing so he doesn't need to be groomed all the time. But look at him at the wedding he went to. Do you not think he looks good? I think he looks handsome as hell. (Could only fine a double photo with the other guy cropped out)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Haha no but Iā€™m going to have to check him out! Have to say as much as I hate cowell and the xfactor I was really chuffed to see the positive reaction Louis got when he was a judge on it.
Petition to get Louis on Celebrity Masterchef after the fish finger fiasco šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
lol. He said he would normally use foil on it but they had run out that morning. Endearingly disorganised.

how in the world u think liam is a try hard and not harry?

harry wasn't close with anyone since 2012. he was flying on different plane and the others were all together
Attach files
Funny that Louis and Harry shared a dressing room in 2014/2015 then. I honestly do not believe the narrative put out there that Harry did not get on with Louis and the others. Why are they sharing a dressing room but not planes, trains and automobiles? Don't believe everything the press says. It is not always true. Harryā€™s dressing room: black sheets over the walls, scented candles, plush dark sofas, a house plant and a Louis

Louisdressingroom.jpeg
Liamdressingroom.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.