One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how they still claim she’s a fake girlfriend? They’ve been together on and off for TEN YEARS. If she was a beard she’d want to be getting paid big bucks, and it’s not like Louis is even that relevant anymore. Larry believers are absolutely insane.

Reactions: 7
sometimes i can't believe it when yall say tit like it's been 10 years 👁👄👁 i feel so old

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Apparently Maya and Liam have split up…. this hasn’t really come as a shock if I’m going to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Apparently Maya and Liam have split up…. this hasn’t really come as a shock if I’m going to be honest
I feel Liam is quite a troubled soul. His comments on not being very good in relationships and hoping he hadn’t hurt people struck me. Also feeling like he has to quit drinking and talking about that openly too. I hope he’s got a good support network around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
wait liam doesn't live in the UK? i honestly really feel for him and im waiting for him to find himself. i read somewhere that he did a podcast episode where he talked about being 1 month "sober" bc he was very dependant on alcohol :( it almost feels like he doesn't know what he wants to do now after all that structure 1d had in terms of everything being planned out for them.

liam would be a good print model tbh. i liked his hugo boss campaigns and he has the face/body for it.

Reactions: 6
I do hope he’s OK. In early 2020 my mum’s partner was supposed to work on a music video for Liam but it was cancelled due to “talent issues”. I wonder if it was related to his issues with alcohol.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i'm listening to Liam's podcast on Diary of a CEO and he's said that he had suicide ideation & hit rock bottom (alcohol dependency bc the boys couldn't leave their hotel rooms on tour to be safe etc. So all he had was his minifridge full of alcohol) during his time in 1D 😭 😭 god this makes me so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 3
liam was always my favorite member of 1D. i feel like he's so earnest and tries so hard but just doesn't know himself at all, and it 100% seems like he stays in relationships because he's hoping someone else will fill that void for him. during 1D days i was friends with some of his friends from back home, and they were (and are) super grounded, sweet guys. i don't know how much contact they have with liam anymore, though i think being around people who truly know and love him is the best thing he could do for himself. i always hope he will find a way to be happy with himself. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Louis making an absolute mess of slicing a tomato is the kind of chaos content I needed right now. "It's normally better to have not taken a bite of your sandwich before you bop it in" 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Louis making an absolute mess of slicing a tomato is the kind of chaos content I needed right now. "It's normally better to have not taken a bite of your sandwich before you bop it in" 😂😂😂

He's adorable! Love Louis so much. He could cook me a waffle and fish finger sandwich anytime he likes.

Tip for anyone, use a serrated knife when slicing tomatoes, makes it so much easier.

• Haha

why doesn't his gf say anything to him about his hair and y is she still w him

Reactions: 1
He looks so much better with his hair off his face.

That sandwich is a disaster. Do you think he was playing up to the old image of him being incapable in the kitchen, or can he seriously not slice a tomato? o_O

I genuinely think he’s rubbish in the kitchen I don’t think it’s an act 😂

He looks so much better with his hair off his face.

That sandwich is a disaster. Do you think he was playing up to the old image of him being incapable in the kitchen, or can he seriously not slice a tomato? o_O
I think he probably doesn't often make anything that includes ingredients that require slicing or chopping 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.