One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will but not for many years and it’ll be a one off or tour.

Louis has another performance coming up, the Away From Home Festival, and it will be streamed on the 4th via Veeps with a behind the scenes documentary.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’ll come back altogether. Probably Niall, Liam and Louis as a trio!
I reckon those three are most likely to come back together but I honestly can’t see it really happening.
they are seem to be able to actually have more of a normal life and more more privacy when they’re separated. They can actually go places without being mobbed too and in all fairness at least separately they can actually make the music they want to that actually suits them.
I don’t want them doing a Take That kinda thing where they are coming and going as a band

Reactions: 3
I think they will but not for many years and it’ll be a one off or tour.

Louis has another performance coming up, the Away From Home Festival, and it will be streamed on the 4th via Veeps with a behind the scenes documentary.
Of course I understand people have to make money somehow, but considering the festival is free (you had to apply for tickets), seems a bit much charging £15 to stream the show when it’s not even live either

Of course I understand people have to make money somehow, but considering the festival is free (you had to apply for tickets), seems a bit much charging £15 to stream the show when it’s not even live either
I’m working at his gig on Monday. Will spill the tea next week

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The last show he did was really enjoyable. I’ve bought a ticket for this one too. I think the price is great.

Same reason why I never paid for liams livestream shows I didn’t see the point I understand why did it and it was for a good cause but like I kinda expected more. More fan interactions or something like it was good once you bought one show you get early access too the next show and priority for the merch but expected better in general merch or something. I don’t know I expect liver streams to have something to compensate it not being in person show if that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There’re not even signed as models they’re signed as ‘celebs’ 😳. Elite do have some sense atleast.
Elite had Eleanor Calder working for them yet never featured her on the site. A friend who works for one of the bigger tabloids contacted the press guy listed for her on one of those PR databases and he got a reply saying they don't give out info about employees. A few weeks later he was asked by his editor to make contact about another model that was rumoured to be a new signing..... they confirmed that and gave him all the info he needed for his article. So he tried again asking about Eleanor and got the same response as the first time he asked. So it pretty much confirmed she never was on their books as talent. she was a legit employee of theirs, my friend thinks she was probably a shoot assistant for a while.

Cool! Take some ph
I don’t know if anyone keeps up with the Tomlinson sisters but the photo Daisy has reposted on her story is not okay and the fact fan account posted the photo twice and is now refusing to delete it and has turned off the comments makes me feel sick. Some people in this fandom actually disgust me. Also if you see the post please report it, it’s really not fair for the baby twins
That account the one that posts them was asked to stop by Dan Deakin and his new wife after they took photos off her sisters facebook that featured the twins with her nephew. They deleted the photos and then uploaded them again days later with the nephew crudely cropped out, then blocked both dan his wife so they couldn't complain again. They also steal photos off sally deakins (dan sister) account despite her now being private. It's such a gross account.
Has to re-coup the costs for the logistics of putting it on some how, especially as the tickets were free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Elite had Eleanor Calder working for them yet never featured her on the site. A friend who works for one of the bigger tabloids contacted the press guy listed for her on one of those PR databases and he got a reply saying they don't give out info about employees. A few weeks later he was asked by his editor to make contact about another model that was rumoured to be a new signing..... they confirmed that and gave him all the info he needed for his article. So he tried again asking about Eleanor and got the same response as the first time he asked. So it pretty much confirmed she never was on their books as talent. she was a legit employee of theirs, my friend thinks she was probably a shoot assistant for a while.

Has to re-coup the costs for the logistics of putting it on some how, especially as the tickets were free.
Yeah no clue about Eleanor as I wasn’t in the fandom then and I really don’t care about her tbh. She isn’t considered a model in the model world anways and never was. From what I’ve seen from a quick google she was just an ‘associate’ so good press.

The whole talent/celebrity thing is a more recent thing modelling agency’s have done in the past couple of years to coin in on the influencer culture. It’s just all celebs and celeb kids/siblings. Pure nepotism. It’s a way model agencies can still be reputable with their actual model signings aswell as making more off the celebs kids.

If they signed two 5ft4 fairly average (very pretty don’t get me wrong but not model unique looking) twins to their modelling section they would be a laughing stock in the industry (plus would make no money) so they sign them to the ‘celeb’ section.

Yeah no clue about Eleanor as I wasn’t in the fandom then and I really don’t care about her tbh. She isn’t considered a model in the model world anways and never was. From what I’ve seen from a quick google she was just an ‘associate’ so good press.

The whole talent/celebrity thing is a more recent thing modelling agency’s have done in the past couple of years to coin in on the influencer culture. It’s just all celebs and celeb kids/siblings. Pure nepotism. It’s a way model agencies can still be reputable with their actual model signings aswell as making more off the celebs kids.

If they signed two 5ft4 fairly average (very pretty don’t get me wrong but not model unique looking) twins to their modelling section they would be a laughing stock in the industry (plus would make no money) so they sign them to the ‘celeb’ section.
They look like kids who are trying to impersonate models they see in magazines. Maybe it's the fact that they are kids themselves still. Who knows... but their photos never make me want to buy the clothes etc.

They look like kids who are trying to impersonate models they see in magazines. Maybe it's the fact that they are kids themselves still. Who knows... but their photos never make me want to buy the clothes etc.
They’re pretty I will say and you know what they could probably make it in commercial if they tried hard enough but the hard truth is they’re way too short, and aren’t unique enough. If they didn’t have the famous last name and the Instagram followers they wouldn’t of gotten a second look.

The modelling industry is tough and something I really wouldn’t recommend getting into and them glamorising it makes me laugh but also sad.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t mind the nepotism models, because in the industry you do still need to work hard especially to be taken seriously (obvs not as much as non nepotism). Plenty of famous names try to enter modelling but few are successful (again more of a chance of being big compared to non nepo) and I think that’s down to those thinking they can just go on the back of their name.

I wish them all the best but if elite thought they were model material they would of been signed as models. 5ft4/5 isn’t going to cut it industry and Daisy replying to comments of people asking if they can be a runway model at 5ft6 saying ‘it’s my dream and I’m 5ft4 and just got signed so ofc’ makes me so angry. No, no you can’t be a runway model. Runway starts at 5ft9 and even then you’ve got a slim chance, the girls on these runways are 5ft10+. Brands are lovely the influencers for commercial atm so maybe that’s a route they can go down 🤷‍♀️

I love the fact that he has got cereal!

However, I am going to need more information than that. E.g: How tall is he really? Are his eyes as beautiful as they look? What does he smell like?

I've seen the photos and he looked fit. I noticed his temples are graying which I rather like. Any little titbits welcome....

• Haha

However, I am going to need more information than that. E.g: How tall is he really? Are his eyes as beautiful as they look? What does he smell like?

I've seen the photos and he looked fit. I noticed his temples are graying which I rather like. Any little titbits welcome....
He looked gorgeous in the pictures and very happy which was lovely. I saw a wee video where he was talking about not being used to people not knowing the words and thanking them for listening so nicely and it was really cute lol. I can see it being easy for my Louis obsession to come back haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw him last night and he was incredible. I was a Louis girl during the 1D era (2010-15) and drifted towards Harry's music after but last night really made me fall back in love with Louis again. He just seems so lovely (as well as being very beautiful).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A couple if pics of Louis’s dressing room yesterday. I did speak to him briefly to ask if his dressing room was ok and he was very nice. Didn’t manage a pic. His family came including his grandparents. Was a busy day started at 5.30 am got home at 1.30 am. Couple pics of his dressing room
Wow! You’re so lucky 😍 did you meet his family? Wondered what they’re like

Wow! You’re so lucky 😍 did you meet his family? Wondered what they’re like
I only saw grandad in his wheelchair being pushed backstage and he seemed lovely. I left site while he was on stage ( I could hear him he sounded great ) so I didn’t meet any of the family although my sis did and she confirmed they were nice.

He had quite a normal rider by the music industry standards. Cheerios we’re especially requested. He’s not that tall, didn’t get close enough to see his eyes and he smelt of dove deodorant ( cause we supplied it! ). Seemed very quiet abd his dressing room door was open at all times which is unusual for artists seemed very ordinary

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet he was super nervous which is probably why he was quiet!
I was watching some live streams last night and saw a lot of footage. I loved that he sang a couple of 1D songs as well as 7 by Catfish and the Bottlemen.
He just looked so confident and happy and I love that he kept repeatedly thanking his fans and he seemed so overwhelmed by all the support.
What a little darling. I admit it, I have a crush.

Reactions: 5
Not me trying to work out whether it’s Zayn or Yolanda in the background of Gigi’s recent. I feel like one of these ship accounts.
At first I thought it was Zayn but the guy on the horse is Yolandas boyfriend so I’m like is it Yolanda. I have way too much time on my hands
F8F57D75-1050-4FBD-A343-54C474A025C3.jpeg

• Haha
Not me trying to work out whether it’s Zayn or Yolanda in the background of Gigi’s recent. I feel like one of these ship accounts.
At first I thought it was Zayn but the guy on the horse is Yolandas boyfriend so I’m like is it Yolanda. I have way too much time on my hands
View attachment 739111
its zayns hand in the chilli photo isn't it?
not sure about this one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.