One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats really sad. I wonder what happened, they seemed so close in the 1D days
I suppose him living in the US doesn’t help. I heard someone say they were being strict about who saw Khai cause of Covid and cause the sisters weren’t taking it seriously they wouldn’t let them come out with zayns mum. Someone said he’s close with his older sister still, she seems the most normal grounded out the three

Ohh oops my bad. I just saw it was verified so assumed it was that one
When she got her new one Gigi definitely followed it cause I remember stalking her and noticing Perrie didn’t follow her back. Then boom this year they stopped following each other. The only reason what makes me think something happened is Gigi follows everyone in Zayns family even Walis husband
E5F8380B-53F8-48DA-9856-D003DD01AE08.png
B6023041-C522-4583-9DC0-62195CBFA31D.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I suppose him living in the US doesn’t help. I heard someone say they were being strict about who saw Khai cause of Covid and cause the sisters weren’t taking it seriously they wouldn’t let them come out with zayns mum. Someone said he’s close with his older sister still, she seems the most normal grounded out the three

When she got her new one Gigi definitely followed it cause I remember stalking her and noticing Perrie didn’t follow her back. Then boom this year they stopped following each other. The only reason what makes me think something happened is Gigi follows everyone in Zayns family even Walis husband
View attachment 720855View attachment 720856
Ooh interesting! Something must have happened then, especially if like you say she’s following everyone else. I do find it strange how siblings of celebrities have fans. Tanologist wouldn’t have half the popularity if it wasn’t for Lottie being Louis sister, the same for Gemma’s podcast and now potentially these lashes with the Malik’s

Reactions: 4
Ooh interesting! Something must have happened then, especially if like you say she’s following everyone else. I do find it strange how siblings of celebrities have fans. Tanologist wouldn’t have half the popularity if it wasn’t for Lottie being Louis sister, the same for Gemma’s podcast and now potentially these lashes with the Malik’s
Don't forget the Tomlinson twins modelling contract too.

WMYB came on at the club I was in on Friday and I absolutely lost it - they are still the best after 10 years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone keeps up with the Tomlinson sisters but the photo Daisy has reposted on her story is not okay and the fact fan account posted the photo twice and is now refusing to deleted it and has turned off the comments makes me feel sick. Some people in this fandom actually disgust me. Also if you see the post please report it, it’s really not fair for the baby twins

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if anyone keeps up with the Tomlinson sisters but the photo Daisy has reposted on her story is not okay and the fact fan account posted the photo twice and is now refusing to deleted it and has turned off the comments makes me feel sick. Some people in this fandom actually disgust me. Also if you see the post please report it, it’s really not fair for the baby twins
Just looked at the accounts story and they’re saying that the picture is already out there so it doesn’t matter. I have no idea who posted it originally, but it was their decision to share that on their account, very very different being shared on random instas. Surprised daisy reposted it, the twins seem to be back in contact with Dan/his wife, I’ll be surprised if they don’t ask her to take it down

• Wow
Just looked at the accounts story and they’re saying that the picture is already out there so it doesn’t matter. I have no idea who posted it originally, but it was their decision to share that on their account, very very different being shared on random instas. Surprised daisy reposted it, the twins seem to be back in contact with Dan/his wife, I’ll be surprised if they don’t ask her to take it down
What’s the photo of? I don’t follow any of the siblings/family, although there always seemed to be so many photos of all the Tomlinson kids online. The older twins I think were given too much freedom considering some of the crazy surrounding 1D.

It’s been reported that Harry’s granddad has passed. So much sadness between him and Louis. I hope they have good people looking out for them.

What’s the photo of? I don’t follow any of the siblings/family, although there always seemed to be so many photos of all the Tomlinson kids online. The older twins I think were given too much freedom considering some of the crazy surrounding 1D.

It’s been reported that Harry’s granddad has passed. So much sadness between him and Louis. I hope they have good people looking out for them.
A photo of the baby twins from a few years ago and they’re fully naked (from behind). Daisy reposted it and added heart emojis to cover them, but the original fan page didn’t censor anything!

So sad about Harry’s grandad 🤍

How do you know they are back in contact with dan?

When Jay was about the twins had less freedom but after she passed and when the twins moved in with their grandparents they got free reign over everything.

How do you know they are back in contact with dan?
Not sure if they are with Dan but they’re all following his wife on Instagram, they knew her before she started dating Dan.

I’ve seen a few comments from his wife on their pictures recently
Which posts, I won’t share her name on here but I’ve had a look and can’t see anything 😂 I’m just nosey to see what she’s put

This was the only one I could find for now, blocked out her name because I wasn’t sure if it’s common knowledge or not
Thanks, I think it is known in the fandom but no one really says her name for privacy, it’s nice that they’re on good terms though.

Reactions: 1
I was in A&E last week and they were playing WMYB in there too. Seems to be the most played 1D song!

Does anyone actually think they’ll come back? I personally don’t, I think they’re doing pretty alright solo and it has kinda done them good.
I can see them probably doing a one off reunion tour in a couple years time maybe but that’s it

Does anyone actually think they’ll come back? I personally don’t, I think they’re doing pretty alright solo and it has kinda done them good.
I can see them probably doing a one off reunion tour in a couple years time maybe but that’s it
I don’t think they’ll come back altogether. Probably Niall, Liam and Louis as a trio!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.