Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eucalyptus

Needed to grab a copy of this bad boy before she deletes it ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 190

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Niomi #5: it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

palmer

Chatty Member
I hope this comment is trolling. "Don't settle for someone that eats bread"??!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 16.25.40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift - As told by Joe Woodward

I remember when we broke up, the first time

Saying, ‘This is it, I’ve had enough’

Cause like, you haven’t let me eat toast in a month

When you, said you, needed smoothie bowls (what?)

Then you come around again say
‘Joey, I miss you and I swear I’m gonna change, trust me’

Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, ‘I’m hungry’, you freak out, we argue, I’m STARVING!!!!

Ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Yel

Chatty Member
I really feel for her. Whatever has happened she clearly wasn't expecting it. I know that you're all just having a laugh but I feel a bit weird seeing comments speculating
I think you might want to pop onto her feed rather than a gossip forum if you don't like speculation 🤷‍♀️

Any "flaw" that Niomi has is petty/trivial on the grand scheme of things. She's successful, lives a very ethical lifestyle
She's not actaully that ethical at all, she's a weapon of massive consumtion that exists to push products ~ "try this new land rover that's more sustainable". This green washing is very problematic.

She freaked out over him not wanting her favourite tea while on camera, what goes on when the camera isn't rolling?

1598958721835.png

And seconds later it got worse when he meakly said he wanted toast :LOL:
1598958896059.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Il just have to put... joe’s feel new tea...
back”

Whispers....
forever 🙂

Right I need to stop watching 🤣😂 stop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 82

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
God the side eye he gives her biding his time before he says no thanks, seems like he’s trying to work out whether it’s a battle he wants to pick that day or just to have the damn tea 😂 and her face when he says he’s going to make toast, gal has issues.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
She hides a lot and portrays this magical life of hers. Let me tell you, her mother had written a book on her ivf journey. I read it. It was for 6 yrs she had to go through excruciating pain physically and mentally due to innumerable miscarriages. That book would make you cry. All this while niomi was vlogging normally, never revealed a thing about her struggles. When your mother is suffering for 6 yrs, how can you show yourself to be so happy on YouTube. She either hides a lot or is selfish or dump
Daisy mae was born May 2014, Niomi filmed her first video in march 2014. She wasnt filming at all during her mothers fertility struggles. Stop talking bs

• Haha
Reactions: 71
to the tune of Taylor Swift’s Lover:

we could eat the nut roasts all through January

this is our place, I make the rules

And you have the dreamiest face, don’t ruin it with a piece of toast, my dear

It’s no longer “I like”, its now “we like” for everything

can you eat what I eat
can you always be ready, for smoothie bowl weather?

p.s. yes, I need a new hobby and this is all in good fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ramster93

Chatty Member
New comment on her bikini pic she hasn't deleted yet (posted 48 mins ago):

"I understand what you mean in the sense that you haven't been on a relaxing trip for a long time with spas and cute instagram travel pics . But for many of us when we are on holiday it's moat of times just relaxing at home. I don't buy that you need a break and feel spread thin. You recently went to India...... and you took 3 weeks break being at your parents house. When I got divorced I could only get 2 days of work and had to get on with it. I'm sure if anyone needs a break it's the health-care workers. Just be mindful of what you say. Most people's lives are completely different then yours. They work 8 to 5 and can't leave their desk to go brunch here and there. Also so many jobs where people deal with stress. I love you but this message came across, a bit out of touch..."

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Calabria

VIP Member
Did they watch this movie together. I may have missed the vlog where she mentions it. When did they watch this?

She was on more marcus vlog every other day before starting her own channel. Dont comment when you don't know.
Why would she talk about her Mum’s fertility in her boyfriend’s vlog though?

Reactions: 69