Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else got the lime goss alert 😂🤣
I’m dying 😂🤣

every entry in the 2020 tattlelife awards.......
“upload that broke both the tattle internet.....and a relationship” 😂🤣

im gonna be singing “smoothy bowl weather” for a good hour or three now 😂

***scurries off to catch up on the 128 pages I’ve missed since last night 🤣
still not over Niomi being this famous....****

did you notice up until the last pizza post with Joey.... all her posts before then, tumbleweed, unless it was a friend or connected to a product.
but dump the girl and she’s all over instagram replying to her “fans”
I’m just happy that the psychotic smoothie bowl weather incident is getting the recognition it deserves!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some comments she hasn't got around to deleting yet.
Is she having dinner or smth? Why is it taking her this long to erase those?

She's undoing all the work she'd done in the past few days to gather sympathy and make people rally around her. Doesn't she have a manager? Someone should have told her that post would not go down well in the middle of a pandemic and an economic crisis when she lives at her mum's now where she has a huge garden and space and when she hasn't lost her income.
She must have come back from dinner then because she has now deleted all of the comments.... Again, proving to fit the influencer stereotype perfectly (whether she likes the term or not)!

Reactions: 11
She must have come back from dinner then because she has now deleted all of the comments.... Again, proving to fit the influencer stereotype perfectly (whether she likes the term or not)!
True, she's as basic as they come. I'm not surprised that she's deleting every comment that doesn't praise her.

Reactions: 10
Just saw this comment regarding her tone deaf post View attachment 230073
OMG even her comments section has to be "perfect".

BTW i cant wait for tomorrow's post. Wondering what is it going to be. Another "sexy" pic I'm sure, but curious what is she going to write in the caption :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Rewatch the Sunday in the heatwave video! She's really good with sneaky product placement, obedient Gleambot she is. They run the marathon both exhausted, she then films them resting in the grass, her hair untied after running but completely brushed every hair in it's place. Then they go to the car and she's sooo thrilled to have just randomly packed a Joe Malone body spray. Rambles about the body spray over and over, then sprays Joe who tries to get away.... It's very similar to the smoothie bowl scene wish I knew how to do a screengrab 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m trying to figure out why I received a notification about the viral video from niomi smarts, who I do not follow. But after seeing her “smoothie bowl weather clip,” I’m not mad. 😂 I barely remember her w/ the Zoella days. Haven’t seen her since.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think joe is never going to touch a protein powder for his life. He seems so pissed. And niomi in her own little bubble
I agree. I hope he doesn't get triggered in every Whole Foods trip upon hearing the words super food.

Joke aside, Joe isn't even a couch potato. His instagram is full of him playing some kind of team sport with his friends, he clearly works out and he is active. He may not be an athlete but he's made sports his profession and I think he eats healthy to a degree. If Niomi's control issue about food and exercise was indeed a factor, she must have been really pushing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Il just have to put... joe’s feel new tea...
back”

Whispers....
forever 🙂

Right I need to stop watching 🤣😂 stop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I have never followed nor intend to follow Niomi “Holds-in-Farts” Smart BUT thank you Tattle for alerting me to the biggest summer anthem of this year 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Niomi #5: it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.