Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How deep is privledged Joey though guys .... is he in search for his Meghan Markle???? Niomi reeks a more Pippa Middleton vibe

Maybe joey has more going on upstairs then we give him credit for

I feel Niomi works hard for her looks and body whereas it just happened to Joey

AM I WRONG?
Yep, he's all natural, has looked the same for years, she's a bit above average with a lot of effort, cute face, bad teeth, head a bit too large, nose seems to have been corrected as well. Very good hair though I hope she doesn't ruin it with too much coloring.

Reactions: 5
Niomi reminds me of my former self, I was obsessed with being the perfect girl on high school. I even had a notebook where I wrote 'Miss Perfect" and wrote everything that I had to do to become the girl that every girl wants to be. I planned everything: what I ate (to stay skinny), my outfits, study hours (wanted the best marks) and even planned with who I would sit during break. It let to me having anorexia and bulimia. I am so happy that I am not in that phase anymore, I was never real to people. Didn't have real conversations, it doesn't seem like Niomi and Joe had grown up conversations. Even the video that they announce to go to India, Niomi was talking about instagram/vegan spots to visits when she would be there? I was like girl, what??!! Why aren't you looking for houses and stuff, real grown up things not instagram stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I was thinking about this earlier. I think he comes across as extremely gormless and dull. Iā€™m always gobsmacked to remember he read law and economics at Exeter, a good university and a hard degree. Doesnā€™t say what grade he got though. Others have noticed he listens to political podcasts I think? And he seems to really appreciate film. We never hear Niomi talk about films, politics, sports, anything really other than health and fitness. So as much as Iā€™ve said heā€™s gormless I do think he must have interests etc that she doesnā€™t, or is she so obsessed with her brand that she thinks to speak about anything else will water it down?
Re her looks - I donā€™t think she actually works hard for them. She paid for her teeth to be done and she stopped bleaching the heck out of her hair (which looked awful anyway) other than that...she is very very slim but has no muscle tone whatsoever. Iā€™ve seen people before comment on that, she works out constantly but is quite ā€˜skinny fat.ā€™ Even pre the plant based diet she was always pretty slim, she lost some weight but not a huge amount, I donā€™t think she has to work too hard to be this tiny tbh

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m curious what type of law she thought she was going to practice when she couldnā€™t even argue with her significant other.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m nearly certain her dental work was gifted, she made a vlog talking about it. She got Invisalign and then a veneer on her little side tooth.

Reactions: 7
Quote: " Hi everyone! Just wanted to add my two cents - I agree about the Woody Allen film comment, itā€™s so far reaching for me to say this, but if youā€™ve watched that film, the theme is basically a couple realizing theyā€™re mismatched and breaking up. Very telling, maybe it was a confession in disguise from Joe?"

Hi! I'm new here, sorry I don't know how to quote. Just created an account to post these screen shots from the Woody Allen movie.
Red polo's blond fiancee just left the scene, the three of them were talking about their imminent wedding where his brother (jacket) is going to be best man, she's super excited. Red polo says she's bright, nice and kind, he loves her but he just can't stand her laugh. Even killed his boner last night.

ETA
This is not the main storyline at all, just the one scene. The oblivious fiancee is wearing in a yoga outfit btw... LOL
tit film imo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I consider Niomi to have a lot "done" (just the opinion of a gal who tweezes her own eyebrows) but it looks very effortlessly natural. Her healthy glow is usually a natural looking spray tan, her natural looking hair is expensively colour treated, pre-lockdown it was regular facials and massages, her eyelashes, nails, eyebrows regularly done by a professional. Mouth full of extortionate dental work. She looked quite a bit more rough in lockdown when all that stuff stopped.

Reactions: 30
Imagine the awkwardness while watching that scene! So telling. Joe is sly, haha

Reactions: 12
Just watched her IGTV of her making carrot soup. At the very beginning when she begins recording, Joe just walks away. I think heā€™s been checked out of the relationship for a while and clearly hates the camera. Perhaps he even thought India would be his break and didnā€™t expect Niomi to follow.

Reactions: 8
I consider Niomi to have a lot done but it looks very effortlessly natural. Her healthy glow is usually a natural looking spray tan, her natural looking hair is expensively colour treated, pre-lockdown it was regular facials and massages, her eyelashes, nails, eyebrows regularly done by a professional. She looked quite a bit more rough in lockdown when all that stuff stopped.
She looked surprisingly rough in lockdown & so did he. I did too but I wasnā€™t posting YouTube videos!

At the start of the haircut video ( I didnā€™t watch it all) she says about Joeā€™s hair ā€œwe havenā€™t done anything with this....ā€, seriously ā€œweā€ about a grown manā€™s hair.

Reactions: 20
I consider Niomi to have a lot "done" (just the opinion of a gal who tweezes her own eyebrows) but it looks very effortlessly natural. Her healthy glow is usually a natural looking spray tan, her natural looking hair is expensively colour treated, pre-lockdown it was regular facials and massages, her eyelashes, nails, eyebrows regularly done by a professional. Mouth full of extortionate dental work. She looked quite a bit more rough in lockdown when all that stuff stopped.
She also had that eye operation at the start of the year which I assume was cosmetic too?

Reactions: 5
She hides a lot and portrays this magical life of hers. Let me tell you, her mother had written a book on her ivf journey. I read it. It was for 6 yrs she had to go through excruciating pain physically and mentally due to innumerable miscarriages. That book would make you cry. All this while niomi was vlogging normally, never revealed a thing about her struggles. When your mother is suffering for 6 yrs, how can you show yourself to be so happy on YouTube. She either hides a lot or is selfish or dump
Daisy mae was born May 2014, Niomi filmed her first video in march 2014. She wasnt filming at all during her mothers fertility struggles. Stop talking bs

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I dont think Niomi has had much actual work done, but it clearly takes a fair amount to maintain her looks.

Although she was quite young pre-youtube. Shes lost a lot of weight plus I think had invisalign and some compisite build ups. I dont think shes had that much more dental work, maybe some whitening. Its pretty basic cosmetic dentistry that a lot of people have.

She also lives a very stress free life, which does wonder for your looks!

Reactions: 12
Whose place isnā€™t she staying at? Is it Charlottes??? Iā€™m trying zoom in at pictures but feel everything is strategically placed
Looks like someones wedding photo behind the flowers

Sorry Iā€™m sure this has been mentioned before but what is with her friendā€™s tit falling out constantly in that bridesmaid video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… was it really necessary to have that kept in (albeit blurred). šŸ˜‚
Tit out, head chopped off. What a rushed video!

Sorry Iā€™m sure this has been mentioned before but what is with her friendā€™s tit falling out constantly in that bridesmaid video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… was it really necessary to have that kept in (albeit blurred). šŸ˜‚
Tit out, head chopped off. What a rushed video!
Just watched her moving vlog form 2 years ago. She and Joe goes to a pub for dinner an Joe gets bangers and mash. So you are telling me Joe was never a Vegan?
he ate more and more plant based with her, of course when she cooks he'll eat what she makes. Her food used to look tasty, and being in India he will have eaten more and more vegetarian and vegan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Quote: " Hi everyone! Just wanted to add my two cents - I agree about the Woody Allen film comment, itā€™s so far reaching for me to say this, but if youā€™ve watched that film, the theme is basically a couple realizing theyā€™re mismatched and breaking up. Very telling, maybe it was a confession in disguise from Joe?"

Hi! I'm new here, sorry I don't know how to quote. Just created an account to post these screen shots from the Woody Allen movie.
Red polo's blond fiancee just left the scene, the three of them were talking about their imminent wedding where his brother (jacket) is going to be best man, she's super excited. Red polo says she's bright, nice and kind, he loves her but he just can't stand her laugh. Even killed his boner last night.

ETA
This is not the main storyline at all, just the one scene. The oblivious fiancee is wearing in a yoga outfit btw... LOL
tit film imo.
i can just see niomi cuddled up to joe during this scene being like ooo joey isnt it wonderful that we arent like this? we are just meant to be joeyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t think she gets more done than the average woman - most I know get nails/brows/hair done regularly, and lots use fake tan. The facials I thought never made much difference, her skin isnā€™t great but thatā€™s just how it seems to be. I actually prefer her not having the awful fake looking lashes and her hair seems to be itā€™s natural colour now which I find suits her better also.

I do think its a bit unfair to say things like Joeā€™s looks come more naturally - just because the beauty standards for men and women are so different. We never expect men to do anything to their appearances really. Joe looks like he always does (except a haircut) and Niomi looks ā€˜roughā€™ because women do more to look ā€˜presentableā€™ than men. She looked fine during lockdown to me tbh and on the days that she put some make up on and did her hair I wouldnā€™t say she looked any worse than when she made that same effort pre lockdown really.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
When my ex husband cheated and we separated, I (shamelessly) asked family members to remain following him on social media so I could know what he was up to.
Understandable.

I thought Jim was closeted.
I still think this.

How deep is privledged Joey though guys .... is he in search for his Meghan Markle???? Niomi reeks a more Pippa Middleton vibe

AM I WRONG?
No he works out too. He's in his 30s not his teens, no one has a good body without diet and exercise. I'm in the minority but i think he liked being plant based after india!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.