Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's me or he seems hungry or feeling unwell just because her food controlling?

Reactions: 6
I don't see what everyone else seems to be seeing in the smoothie video. Joe looks like he just woke up and still groggy. Looks like a normal interaction to me.

Reactions: 10
I commented "I thought your entire life was a big holiday" and witch blocked me haha she mad :ROFLMAO:

she's actually convinced she's perfect and the most hardworking. I hope Joe pulls a Jim Chapman and finds a new girl in like a month. Everyone would be better compared to this bot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
BARRRSSSS!!!!
Also I saw Niomi in Fulham like a week ago.....she looked stresssed and unapproachable
ive seen her around London before, looking lost but ok so i asked if she was ok and she was totally LOVELY!
that was before Joe..
dare i say this....she may actually be happier....single..........

All she does is talk in buzzwords with no real substance. This product is sustainable because it was sustainably made.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All she does is talk in buzzwords with no real substance. This product is sustainable because it was sustainably made.
I dont know how she can rabble on about vegan this sustainable that when she can fly to paris with dior who are not either of those things. She's another Beggy Mitchell.

Reactions: 15

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
new title suggestion:
If only someone Wood(ward) explain what went down(ward dog)!

Or "Eat, Pray, Smug"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think he cheated and I'm still Team Joe. Hasn't had a break recently?! Get in the sea, you insufferable twonk. Your entire life is a holiday.

Somebody suggested on here that she become a yoga teacher, which was a thoughtful and constructive idea. But she'd have to DO things then, and her family don't do things. They just own things.
How can you think it's ok if he cheated??? It doesn't matter if Niomi forced her food on him. It's NEVER ok to cheat!! He should have behaved like a grown man and dumped her BEFORE he cheated!

Reactions: 32
I'm annoyed she's deleted all of those truthful comments, what a joke.

Reactions: 14
The fact that she can't accept that her post is extremely tone deaf is concerning. Vapid idiot.

Reactions: 19
the irony of her lounging in the sun poolside at her family's estate ..... complaining about not having a holiday while healthcare workers are dying ..... i can't

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.