Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a decent friend and social media manager to help her out here. Aside from all
of the faux “empowering” content she’s pushing out, why in the name of baby Jesus is she promoting a brands skin care when she’s about to launch her own skin care range?!

A bit harsh but she really does prove time and time again how success has fallen at her feet when she does such bizarre things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rosanna commented “BAM” under her latest bikini picture!
Also her caption ... “ I haven’t been on holiday or had a break in nearly a year” hmmmmm, really?
B**ch please your life is a holiday are you kidding me.
IMG_20200901_103614.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She just doesn’t get it. Thought this breakup would give her perspective and force her to self-reflect but nope. She is posting look-at-me bikini photos and whining about not having a break. Her entire life is one big vacation! Her privilege is a smack in the face to the rest of us slaving away at real jobs every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She just doesn’t get it. Thought this breakup would give her perspective and force her to self-reflect but nope. She is posting look-at-me bikini photos and whining about not having a break. Her entire life is one big vacation! Her privilege is a smack in the face to the rest of us slaving away at real jobs every day.
I was here for the tea this week but she’s boring us now, surely. I bet she will take no ownership of her share in the downfall of the relationship and will just wallow in the echochamber of her friends saying she needs to put herself first. They will have both contributed the the downfall. She’ll not learn and then go onto another relationship and control their food all over again.

Reactions: 19
I am Team Joe. I think he was brave to walk away, must not have been easy. It will be interesting to see who he chooses to be with next.

Reactions: 27
I really feel for her. Whatever has happened she clearly wasn't expecting it. I know that you're all just having a laugh but I feel a bit weird seeing comments speculating how the breakup was Niomi's fault for driving him away somehow / Joe dodged a (nutri) bullet (lol I know that's objectively funny but...). Any "flaw" that Niomi has is petty/trivial on the grand scheme of things. She's successful, lives a very ethical lifestyle etc. Hell, half of her criticism is basically for being too perfect, she's that squeaky clean! 😂 I'm rambling but the point I'm trying to make is that I hope she's okay and if she is reading here I hope she doesn't start blaming herself.

Reactions: 27
I am Team Joe. I think he was brave to walk away, must not have been easy. It will be interesting to see who he chooses to be with next.
I think he cheated and I'm still Team Joe. Hasn't had a break recently?! Get in the sea, you insufferable twonk. Your entire life is a holiday.

Somebody suggested on here that she become a yoga teacher, which was a thoughtful and constructive idea. But she'd have to DO things then, and her family don't do things. They just own things.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Feel like her grandma needs the most sympathy right now, she probably thought she’d finally done it and worked the family to the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yel

I really feel for her. Whatever has happened she clearly wasn't expecting it. I know that you're all just having a laugh but I feel a bit weird seeing comments speculating
I think you might want to pop onto her feed rather than a gossip forum if you don't like speculation 🤷‍♀️

Any "flaw" that Niomi has is petty/trivial on the grand scheme of things. She's successful, lives a very ethical lifestyle
She's not actaully that ethical at all, she's a weapon of massive consumtion that exists to push products ~ "try this new land rover that's more sustainable". This green washing is very problematic.

She freaked out over him not wanting her favourite tea while on camera, what goes on when the camera isn't rolling?

1598958721835.png

And seconds later it got worse when he meakly said he wanted toast :LOL:
1598958896059.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Any "flaw" that Niomi has is petty/trivial on the grand scheme of things. She's successful, lives a very ethical lifestyle etc. Hell, half of her criticism is basically for being too perfect, she's that squeaky clean! 😂
I have no idea what it is you’ve read but it doesn’t seem to be this board 😂 the criticism isn’t that she’s perfect, it’s that she tries to give off that perception when she very clearly isn’t perfect (nobody is) and she’s now making her own life difficult with the break up by lying e.g. ‘no cross words’ and pretending she’s fine after a week. And what ethical lifestyle does she live? Pretending she’s vegan when she just eats plant based to stay thin? Buys leather, drives huge cars that are terrible for the environment (ooooh but they’re okay because the interiors are vegan leather!) had a fast fashion range with Oasis and a cheap and nasty Boots bath range packaged in what looked like plastic to me? There is a lot to criticise her for. Most influencers get comments about their weight or their looks, what she does seems a lot worse to me. Plus she’s very outwardly pleasant and nicey nicey compared to other youtubers. I don’t think she’s a bad person, but I do think she’s a sales person like the rest of them and her sense of moral superiority when really she doesn’t put her money where her mouth is stinks tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay I obviously haven't followed her as closely as some of you and I do tend to see the good in people. I just always thought that she seemed like a pretty good role model with her head screwed on the right way compared to other YouTubers but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 9
I choose to believe that nobody in here have any malice towards Niomi.
Having a little bit of fun criticising her ? Maybe. but she knows she's open for criticism since she's a public figure.

Reactions: 25
I actually feel like it's better for all this discussion to take place in the privacy of our own website, as opposed to in the comments section of every video or photos she posts.

It's really nice that all her insta comments are supportive right now and she's obv getting a lot of reassurance from those positive comments. This website provides a nice outlet for a lot of people and no one is forcing Niomi (or anyone) to actively seek this thread out. Also tbh I think she'd be the last gleambot to ever read their own thread.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I actually feel like it's better for all this discussion to take place in the privacy of our own website, as opposed to in the comments section of every video or photos she posts.

It's really nice that all her insta comments are supportive right now and she's obv getting a lot of reassurance from those positive comments. This website provides a nice outlet for a lot of people and no one is forcing Niomi (or anyone) to actively seek this thread out. Also tbh I think she'd be the last gleambot to ever read their own thread.
I totally agree.
I would never go under a post of hers and say anything negative especially right now. All I can do is hope that she's OK and that she'll face her issues.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.