Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait I haven’t followed her for ages but saw the engagement on insta have they broken up??? I randomly clicked on this thread out of boredom tonight and I’m lost.

I went to the start of this thread and the other one and her instagram but I can’t work it out how do you all know they broke up 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only just clocked that she's actually from Brighton and that we were in the same English class in college. I really wish I had some (feel new) tea to spill but Im pretty sure the fact I've only just realised it's her says it all...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He'll be triggered by Form Nutrition for the rest of his life
But we love form protein powder, it's our favourite. The chocolate salted carmel, chocolate peanuts, tyramisu is the best. How does she get through so much protein powder and not build any muscle? 🧐💪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm realising now looking back how much of her 'perfect' relationship was really just for show.

Notice here how she gives Joe a hug whilst she looks and smiles at the camera.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 01.43.24.png

And here, with her vice-like grip on his arm!

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 01.51.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
But we love form protein powder, it's our favourite. The chocolate salted carmel, chocolate peanuts, tyramisu is the best. How does she get through so much protein powder and not build any muscle? 🧐💪
It explains why she had to go fart in another room. Your body can’t metabolize all that damn protein if you aren’t using it lol. It is notorious for giving you really stinky gas, like putrid, eyelash burning, birds drop dead out of trees stinky. Especially soy protein.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sddefault.jpg

Smoothie Bowl weather! smoothie bowl weather! Can't help to re watch for the cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hmmm...:unsure: in the smoothie bowl weather video, Joe is also not completing the 10k, he said he hurt his muscles and couldn't complete the run. I wonder if the guy was tired and did not want to run, but was scared of the smoothie bowl weather girl that he lied about hurting the muscle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get why he looks like that...imagine your fiancée starts talking about you like you’re one organism. I can’t tell if all the we we we stuff was some form of insecurity manifesting on her part, or just the way she thinks/speaks.

Reactions: 10
Do we think he tried to use the move to India as a way of breaking up with her? Maybe he thought she wouldn’t go to India So thought he could escape but then it backfired and she said she would go 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
to the tune of Taylor Swift’s Lover:

we could eat the nut roasts all through January

this is our place, I make the rules

And you have the dreamiest face, don’t ruin it with a piece of toast, my dear

It’s no longer “I like”, its now “we like” for everything

can you eat what I eat
can you always be ready, for smoothie bowl weather?

p.s. yes, I need a new hobby and this is all in good fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hmmm...:unsure: in the smoothie bowl weather video, Joe is also not completing the 10k, he said he hurt his muscles and couldn't complete the run. I wonder if the guy was tired and did not want to run, but was scared of the smoothie bowl weather girl that he lied about hurting the muscle!
Didn't he injure himself on one of the 10k runs she woke him up to do in the morning. She didn't realise he had been hurt and kept going, probably thinking he was just super slow compared to her. She brought it up in a vlog, he begins to explain then she just talks about her times and her personal best runs and laughs off his injury.
but, yeah it coud have been a bluff

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.