Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bikini pic... oh hunnie, time to put the phone down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It makes a great moisturizer, that’s how I use it nowadays. It keeps you hydrated, so I am addicted to it for that alone.

The only foods it works well with are Asian dishes, like curries and stir fry.
it also works really well as eyemakeup remover (but you have to be supercareful not to get it down the sink, learned to my detriment it blocks pipes :LOL:)

All she really does is running and yoga... I have always been petite but was a little soft, that changed once I started lifting weights. I look the best I have in years.

It comes across as really desperate now. Joe is seeming dignified. Lol.
I have never really lifted weights, more than just small dumbells during LBT classes etc, but even just squats/lunges I did in classes make such a difference, I don;t get how she has so little muscle tone

Another bikini pic... oh hunnie, time to put the phone down
why are her friends not intervening?!

Reactions: 7
I cooked bacon and eggs in coconut oil once..let me tell you, never again. I don’t get people who think it has no taste and say stuff like ‘you can cook anything with it!’ because it is sooo strongly coconut to me. And don’t get me wrong I love coconut stuff but not coconut bacon 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
it also works really well as eyemakeup remover (but you have to be supercareful not to get it down the sink, learned to my detriment it blocks pipes :LOL:)

I have never really lifted weights, more than just small dumbells during LBT classes etc, but even just squats/lunges I did in classes make such a difference, I don;t get how she has so little muscle tone

why are her friends not intervening?!
No physical work either, she could do some gardening, heavy cleaning and would get muscles. Joe did all the heavy lifting when they were together

Reactions: 5
25964427-5659-487E-A0A9-251873A8D437.jpeg

Could that pendant on her necklace be her former engagement ring? Massive reach I know, but at least that would explain why she keeps posting the same bikini picture – to show Joey she’s butchered that ring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I cooked bacon and eggs in coconut oil once..let me tell you, never again. I don’t get people who think it has no taste and say stuff like ‘you can cook anything with it!’ because it is sooo strongly coconut to me. And don’t get me wrong I love coconut stuff but not coconut bacon 🤢
Bounty Bacon 🤣 love coconut flavour and smell but it doesn't go with everything, I use it for oil pulling after I brush my teeth before sleep, regular mouth wash kills my gums

• Heart
Could that pendant on her necklace be her former engagement ring? Massive reach I know, but at least that would explain why she keeps posting the Santa bikini picture – to show Joey she’s butchered that ring.
Ive got a feeling it’s a Missoma layer necklace, think she showed it last year

It makes a great moisturizer, that’s how I use it nowadays. It keeps you hydrated, so I am addicted to it for that alone.
I used to use it as a weekly hair mask (think this was a Niomi tip actually) until I clogged the shower plug with it. Again, OH not impressed. I’m not allowed to buy it now 😂

One of her other tips was to put her hair into a French plait on a night and sleep in it for natural waves/volume. I do really rate that tip - it does look really nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could that pendant on her necklace be her former engagement ring? Massive reach I know, but at least that would explain why she keeps posting the Santa bikini picture – to show Joey she’s butchered that ring.
I thought this was an old pic. talking about past holidays? obv could be wrong

I used to use it as a weekly hair mask (think this was a Niomi tip actually) until I clogged the shower plug with it. Again, OH not impressed. I’m not allowed to buy it now 😂
Yeah this is why I’ve never even tried using it for skin or hair because you’re not meant to wash normal oil down the sink so I’ve never understood why people would wash warm coconut oil off their hair and faces down the sink either? Like it’s not solid in that form so surely it’s the same as other oil going down the pipes?
I thought this was an old pic. talking about past holidays? obv could be wrong
She’s tagged Glameramo and she was with her in Sussex recently - I think these photos were shot when she was at her Mum’s house being depresso. Because she put one shot on her story of her in that bikini, then two more. I do think it’s quite strange if she’s had someone photograph her when she’s at home miserable about a break up.

Reactions: 4
All she really does is running and yoga... I have always been petite but was a little soft, that changed once I started lifting weights. I look the best I have in years.
yeah if she started lifting she could afford to gain some weight but keep her lean look

I don’t think so, that looks square

One of her other tips was to put her hair into a French plait on a night and sleep in it for natural waves/volume. I do really rate that tip - it does look really nice.
that plaiting tip has been around since I was at least 5 😂 everyone with straight hair does it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

Lidl has posted on the new pic using her Chinese tanning mitt account, now that Niomi has an active thread here she sees an opportunity to social (media) climb :LOL:

1599146709356.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh Niomi please stop posting stupid posing pictures of you in a bikini. Joe is not coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many more bleeping angles of that bikini pic is she going to post?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know how Sam Thompson does parody shots of him posing in Louise's clothes?
I'd die if Joe did something similar :ROFLMAO:

I know there's no chance of it happening, but the thought of it does make me laugh :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.