Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would believe you if Niomi wasn't trying to set her flat on fire to prove that she's over him or whatever. Just move on already...quietly. If he hurt her deeply she wouldn't be carrying on like this. She's team Doing Too Much and that's because she still wants him back.
I read her attitude differently. She's a "Doing Better Without You" dumpee, like I said before. If she wanted him back, she wouldn't be stoking the fire. Nobody would know there's trouble in paradise if she had taken a break with only #AD sponsored posts she's already been paid for while trying to get Joe back. Essentially telling the world they're done and showing she's pissed off is so anti-Niomi that it seems clear she's done.

Reactions: 22
I read her attitude differently. She's a "Doing Better Without You" dumpee, like I said before. If she wanted him back, she wouldn't be stoking the fire. Nobody would know there's trouble in paradise if she had taken a break with only #AD sponsored posts she's already been paid for while trying to get Joe back. Essentially telling the world they're done and showing she's pissed off is so anti-Niomi that it seems clear she's done.
She wants him back but she knows that he's done with her and won't come back and that's what has her so pissed off. She does't know what to do with her self. Her emotions are all over the place which is natural for a breakup but it can also show she's conflicted. She's 'hates' him but she wants him back. That's what I'm reading from her actions.

The only way these two would get together again were if Joe suddenly said "i made a mistake, maybe i should get together with this chick who forbids me to eat toast" to which Niomi, without thinking, would say "yes, i forgive you, even though you humiliated me" because she has no personality or sense of self. The only thing consistent about this chick has been her eating disorder. I rolled my eyes so hard after she ran the marathon a few years ago. She was obviously all about the calories burned (and what she could eat, according to her rules).

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look at all like she wants him back to me. She’s just angry because he’s dumped her, but also because it’s publicly embarrassing for her and ruins her perfect life perception. At the very least, without knowing the details, he’s dumped her right after spending months locked down with her - there’s no way for that not to feel and look humiliating. I actually think even if she wanted to take him back now she wouldn’t because she would lose even more face by going back to him.

Reactions: 21
I skipped that morning beauty routine and I was completely oblivious that she semi-spoke about it. Hopefully she does into more detail in the future (purely because I'm nosy!). But I seem to remember that when she broke up with Marcus, only Marcus spoke about it?

I feel for her, shes heartbroken and blindsided, probably still can't believe it etc. But she wasn't a great girlfriend and seemed too keen to preserve joes good looks and lean bod (4 scoops of protein powder for 1 person *gasp*) to realise neither of them were having fun anymore.

They were both drinking alcohol in almost every meal. Surprised heath control freak niomi permitted this!

She's going to go full goop on us.
Yep but at the end of that video she basically said she regretted all the junk she was eating and was gonna go back to cooking, whole vegetables and put THEM on a meal plan.

I think Joey just wanted to live a little but then kept stalling because she was pretty and successful. Her behaviour and controlling issues probably became intolerable during lockdown. She seemed totally codependent needing to do everything together - it prob got on his tits. Don’t forget he is used to major bants with Freddie and Niomi is no Freddie

Reactions: 7
Why can’t we assume that what she considers traumatic is actually just simple rejection. I mean she’s setting fire to things that no longer serve her, FFS, she’s dramatic as hell.

Also I may be nitpicking here but I’ve always hated the way she paraded Daisy May in all her pictures with Joe. Stop using your minor sister for likes. And stop with this thinking that you’re a special snowflake for liking your 5/6 year old sister. If you didn’t have a special relationship with her there would be something terribly wrong with you. If they were two teenaged girls sharing a bedroom that’s another story.

Reactions: 28
Judging by few recent videos and a very thorough 5 threads long analysis here - ti think he just walked away. He was fed up and left. Simple as that. And that is what was so traumatic - the thought that he didn't want to be with her anymore. Because anything, literally anything, even him cheating i believe she would've worked through because she wanted this marriage. I don't believe she was so blindsided, how could she? (come on) but maybe didn't think he would break it off....

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not to get too political but I also find all the extreme wellness stuff/alternative medicine stuff a bit tone-deaf in light of the pandemic. I might be reaching but charging your crystals in the moonlight can very quickly lead into the anti-vaxx territory.
I think niomi once mentioned she is unaware of medicines like anti biotics and psin killer sas she doesn't prefer them. I am not saying pop them up randomly without prescription but i think she slowly csn move towards the anti vax mentality

Reactions: 4
I a
Judging by few recent videos and a very thorough 5 threads long analysis here - ti think he just walked away. He was fed up and left. Simple as that. And that is what was so traumatic - the thought that he didn't want to be with her anymore. Because anything, literally anything, even him cheating i believe she would've worked through because she wanted this marriage. I don't believe she was so blindsided, how could she? (come on) but maybe didn't think he would break it off....
I couldn't agree more. The way she was obsessed with joey, a mere insult for her job would not make her leave him. Frankly she is not even that hardworking youtuber. I remember there was time when she was with joe, her videos were so boring and rushed and she wasn't even regular. Niomi would have moved anywhere with him. But its simply joe left her and theres nothing she can do

Reactions: 10
Niomi’s list of things to let go of:
1. Joeyyyyy
2. Bread/toast
3. That blender that left lumpy banana in the smoothie bowls
4. Non-smoothie bowl weather
I remember the lumpy banana chat, I think I had to switch off at the time because it was such a ridiculous thing for someone to go on and on about.

Also, smoothie bowl weather needs to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they never had any cross words or arguments and he didn’t tell her he was unhappy at all, then she would probably probe him a lot when he left. Let’s be honest, if you think you have no issues in your relationship and someone tries to leave you, you’re going to want an explanation. I imagine it’s that explanation that was traumatic - totally of nowhere being told to your face you’re controlling or weird about food, you’re dull, they don’t want to be on camera all the time and ultimately that’s your job. She might’ve had signs, sure, and I think she would be dim if she didn’t notice - but it’s one thing to have a few signs and another to be told all that to your face. So I think if she found the explanation as to why he’s leaving traumatic, that’s fair enough. I don’t think she would accept anything other than a full explanation and I can imagine that getting very heated.
And while I agree she would’ve worked through anything had they been together, it’s a different story now. Shes had her few weeks off at home with little posting - probably during that time she was hoping they’d reconcile and that’s why she was quiet in the first place. But now it’s common knowledge would she embarrass herself more by going back to him when she’s been spouting all this stuff about how she’s better off without him for ages? I don’t think so, bad for the brand.

I remember the lumpy banana chat, I think I had to switch off at the time because it was such a ridiculous thing for someone to go on and on about
It’s so weird that two very rich people had to endure the hardship of a dodgy blender and didn’t just order a Nutribullet from amazon. She was so passive aggressive about it, ‘oh we’re used to lumpy banana now!’ buy another one then, you have plenty of money. Just strange behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was probably hoping she would be magically gifted a new blender if she kept crying about it all the time. Didn’t work unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.