Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Niomi wrapped up herself completely in the “us” of her and joe, hence all the “we love this” comments etc. I also think that’s why she was a bit funny about what he ate because she wanted them to always eat the same thing, so when he wanted toast it made her panic because that would mean she’d have to eat some too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I followed Joe on intagram under a fake account to do some investigating. He was extremely supportive on her Instagram page. He litterly liked every intagram post that she posted for years on end...and you know how active she is, yet he never skips a 'like' ( I'm not exaggerating) and as stated before, he even commented "hottie" on one of her pics uploaded 29 July. She posted a photo on 1st of August and that is the last time he liked any of her pictures. She did not post pictures after the 1st of August for a couple of days but when she did finally upload agian he did not like it up to date.You dont go from liking every pic to al of a sudden liking no pictures just like that. The 2nd of August she also uploaded a very spontaneous and also the last vidoe before we know for sure they hit splitsville. She looks very relaxed, sitting on the floor in flat. No sign of anything out of the ordinary. She talks about her career, social media, veganism, youtube and a very exciting business venture that took her 2 years and will be released in September. Is it just a coincidence that he stoped liking her pics after that YouTube vid? Do I need to get a life of my own..... yes.. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol at the carefully placed ~organic raw chocolate almonds~. She clearly hasn't even eaten any since getting them on Friday. What a 'PMS treat' indeed!
I was hoping she’d post something like this...
E68FD5C9-9DFA-4781-87F6-80C4D9857549.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont really think the smoothie bowl thing is as big of a deal as everyone made out.

She was making breakfast, she thought joe didnt need toast so she said no im making smoothie bowls . Joe still ate the toast, hes not exactly controlled. She even said 'actually maybe we should have some toast with this'

The dancing around to smoothie bowls is a bit cringe but its hardly the deeply controlling incident everyone on this thread made it out to be.

Her obsessive healthiness is a bit embarassing, like smoothie bowls really arent that exciting and maybe he got tired of faking excitement at fairly boring food, or found the self care day cringy. But he still looks fairly loved up there rather than tired and fed up.
But she also said, here I am making healthy smoothie bowl and Joe wants to eat toast. Necessary? Nope! And made passive agressive comments, saying its absolutely fine Joey. you can see rest of the conversation how he is not even smiling but she is giggling and laughing and Joe kept a straight face.

Reactions: 8
I followed Joe on intagram under a fake account to do some investigating. He was extremely supportive on her Instagram page. He litterly liked every intagram post that she posted for years on end...and you know how active she is, yet he never skips a 'like' ( I'm not exaggerating) and as stated before, he even commented "hottie" on one of her pics uploaded 29 July. She posted a photo on 1st of August and that is the last time he liked any of her pictures. She did not post pictures after the 1st of August for a couple of days but when she did finally upload agian he did not like it up to date.You dont go from liking every pic to al of a sudden liking no pictures just like that. The 2nd of August she also uploaded a very spontaneous and also the last vidoe before we know for sure they hit splitsville. She looks very relaxed, sitting on the floor in flat. No sign of anything out of the ordinary. She talks about her career, social media, veganism, youtube and a very exciting business venture that took her 2 years and will be released in September. Is it just a coincidence that he stoped liking her pics after that YouTube vid? Do I need to get a life of my own..... yes.. 😂
Omg maybe she dumped him? You never know...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Like I said I think it was one blow up. She sulked moved out expecting him to roll out the red carpet and be a knight shining armour ....................

He didn’t and ordered beers and KFC with Freddie instead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
29th July, he even commented on her photo, it’s just so... 🤯
Come to think of it... “hottie x” seems a bit fake and try-hard for gormless (but gorgeous) Joey, especially on an average picture of nimbobs sipping her tea...

Reactions: 9
Omg maybe she dumped him? You never know...
I don’t think this can be true just because of how she’s acting now tbh. She really seems like a woman scorned. Also very different to how she acted when she broke up with Marcus. The only way I think she had much to do with the ending of it all is if she gave an ultimatum and he walked away

Reactions: 17
I don’t think this can be true just because of how she’s acting now tbh. She really seems like a woman scorned. Also very different to how she acted when she broke up with Marcus. The only way I think she had much to do with the ending of it all is if she gave an ultimatum and he walked away
I agree I think she called his bluff and he was too tired fatigued and realised he couldn’t be bothered anymore to chase her

Reactions: 9
Can we somehow invite Freddie or Joe on here and have them anonymously spill the Fennel Tea 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we somehow invite Freddie or Joe on here and have them anonymously spill the Fennel Tea 😩
I wish! He seems so cool. Also for Venetia to unfollow him so quickly makes me think he had an issue with her lifestyle .... do you not think? I don’t think she comes across as petty

Reactions: 7
Alternate theory i hope i'm not repeating anyone else's! I was looking back at the pizza photo last night and there is a comment from Rosanna Falconer's husband asking if they can fit a BBQ there and Niomi replied how they would love to have him and Rosanna over soon. I think her trip to visit her family was pre planned and Joe broke up with her over the phone catching her off guard and that's why she feels so betrayed? Her August 1st picture has her tagged as being back home and Joe liked it, then no more likes after...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.