Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if work means checking your emails and posting instagram picture then I haven't had holidays or break for YEARS either. :eek: Oh Niomi, wake up girl, it's time to join the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I know it’s been said so many times but I have a little chuckle every time at “smoothie bowl weather, smoothie bowl weather” and the way she makes him spin her 🤣🤣🤣 I cant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What makes you think she's nasty?
She seems very concerned about herself and how she and her family look. She's told Niomi's friends off before on instagram and constantly corrects Niomi on calling her husband 'grandpa' (this stubborness especially rubs me up the wrong way). There's something about the woman that come across very poorly and I don't think she's very nice. She even loves herself so much she talked about her beauty treatments in the Daily Mail!

Reactions: 15
She seems very concerned about herself and how she and her family look. She's told Niomi's friends off before on instagram and constantly corrects Niomi on calling her husband 'grandpa' (this stubborness especially rubs me up the wrong way). There's something about the woman that come across very poorly and I don't think she's very nice. She even loves herself so much she talked about her beauty treatments in the Daily Mail!

I mean this goes without saying but HUGE tory vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m still laughing at the video posted yesterday of grandma .
Sat their blatantly admiring a photograph of herself , from her youth.
Not giving a damn to the rest of the conversation going on in the room.
Jeez talk about vain .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The London Chatter has a story on Instagram saying she's moving out from her Notting Hill flat and renting it to a "great friend". I wonder if she's talking about Naomi? Her flat is really lovely!

Reactions: 18
Daisy mae was born May 2014, Niomi filmed her first video in march 2014. She wasnt filming at all during her mothers fertility struggles. Stop talking bs
Aldo i think it's unlikely a mother would confide her fertility struggles with her teenage daughter who was probably oblivious living her own life as teenagers usually are. ( well i was ) and if she did know i suspect she wouldn't broadcast personal family business online (her own is only ever to tell 'us' her good news) niomi tends to focus on the positives only, fake happiness until it's real etc.

Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s why I don’t really care that Joe got his jobs through connections. At least he left the house each morning, stayed late, and rushed back after business trips. All while his gf guilt tripped him while talking about how productive her days of yoga and answering emails were.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I agree completely and while some people say Niomi's perfectionism complex comes from father issues, I actually feel like her intense need to project a certain image comes more from her Grandmother? She's clearly the family matriarch and extremely conscious of how they look at all times, not only physically (e.g. saying Niomi looked good running the marathon - bizarre comment) but how they're perceived socially. I'm glad she has at least owned up to having Botox and Profhilo but tbh she looks pretty horrific and I'm not sure who would want to be taking beauty tips from her. I would be reluctant to be cruel about someone's natural face but the fact she even thinks her face now is enviable and people will want an article telling them how to look like that is honestly mindboggling to me.

I mean this goes without saying but HUGE tory vibes
I have no doubt they're all Tories in her family tbh. The way her Mum spoke about her IVF and the NHS not providing it smacks of the kind of entitlement you get from rich Tories who think paying a bit more tax means they should get whatever they want. Plus, I always assume these days that the influencers who are quiet around elections are Tories because they know it isn't received well by the younger generations and they don't want to lose followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
What if joes next girl friend Is a hard working , pretty beautiful , cheerful lady who loves fun , who enjoys French fry eating competition and splitting a burger with joe and who runs a marathon
and they flaunt it on Instagram😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bringing these back... 21 year old Niomi could probably show 28 year old Niomi how to have a good time. Also love that her grandma commented on the tacky red sole picture.

View attachment 229797View attachment 229798
View attachment 229800View attachment 229801
View attachment 229802View attachment 229803
View attachment 229804View attachment 229805View attachment 229806
How did she change so much?!?! Maybe this was all Marcus's influence? Maybe he loved having a good time and wasn't worried about being ~proper~? I feel like Niomi became what she thinks high society women are like but she should be more authentic if this past self is more true to her. Must be tiring to put up a facade tbh.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone - I'm new to this board :)

I've followed Niomi for a long time and came here after I saw the speculation about her and Joe splitting up.

Personally, I noticed tension between them even when they were in India. It seemed to be about Niomi doing what she wanted to do, while Joe always looked either miserable or bored in the background. Browsing sustainable shops, eating vegan food, or hanging out at Soho House Mumbai. Hardly 'experiencing India' - it was as if Niomi was taking an entire year long trip to India just to look good on Instagram. I was expecting to see them exploring and mucking in with the local culture. I know the pandemic obviously got in the way, but the sanitised version of their trip really surprised me. And Joe looked fed up the whole time. I actually felt glad for him when they were forced to come back to the UK.

I get the impression that Niomi is so focused on her social media persona that being in a relationship with her is extremely shallow and unfulfilling. She's more worried about being perfect and vegan than making a life with someone. Joe never looked excited by her, or interested in her. I think he probably doesn't like social media much, and found Niomi's inability to adapt to living her life with another person, or make any compromises, extremely stifling. It feels like it's her way or the highway because nobody else's way is 'perfect' enough. She saw Joe as a perfect Instagram boyfriend/husband because he looks the part. But I bet that she just really just isn't any fun to be around and they probably don't have much in common. Those pictures of 'vintage Niomi' look like a normal young woman. Now she's just an Instagram victim. When will these 'influencers' learn that doing everything perfect for Instagram is not a real life?

Reactions: 20
She needs to get drunk and have some pizza (REAL pizza).... let loose a bit. She looks like those type that can hold a fart for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What if joes next girl friend Is a hard working , pretty beautiful , cheerful lady who loves fun , who enjoys French fry eating competition and splitting a burger with joe and who runs a marathon
and they flaunt it on Instagram😄
It'd be great except that sounds like the Cool Girl thing that truly is just a myth and a stereotype. I'd be surprised if he dated someone totally unlike Niomi. But I bet he'll date another thin, posh, white girl. Because that's what 99% of guys in his milieu do.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.