Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting, if you check her socialblade instagram stats, she’s still very much in the red and losing loads of followers every day.

Even a dramatic broken off engagement couldn’t save her.
she's getting so many views (£££) on Youtube though cause everyone is rewatching her vlogs looking for clues hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think she will officially announce breaking up. When she broke up with Marcus and when she got engaged to Joe, the media jumped on it and published articles. If she doesn't officially announce it with an Instagram post or statement, they're less likely to write about it.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she will officially announce breaking up. When she broke up with Marcus and when she got engaged to Joe, the media jumped on it and published articles. If she doesn't officially announce it with an Instagram post or statement, they're less likely to write about it.

how did that get into the DM? Jeez

Reactions: 2
Conspiracy theory: @Oohthedrama is actually Freddie. They both have the same chaotic happy energy 🙃
listen, I don’t wanna call myself psychic but I called it during vlogmas when Joey was shagging around India and sending niomi donuts and coffee vouchers 😏 the chemistry between niomi, Freddy and that Christmas tree (granted it might have just been niomi’s excitement at finding an organic plant based Christmas tree) Was clear as.... mud 🤪

Now I was also rooting for joe to shag her mum, so 🤷‍♀️ If THATS the reason they’ve broke up i'm officially Oohthepsychicdrama 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New comment on her bikini pic she hasn't deleted yet (posted 48 mins ago):

"I understand what you mean in the sense that you haven't been on a relaxing trip for a long time with spas and cute instagram travel pics . But for many of us when we are on holiday it's moat of times just relaxing at home. I don't buy that you need a break and feel spread thin. You recently went to India...... and you took 3 weeks break being at your parents house. When I got divorced I could only get 2 days of work and had to get on with it. I'm sure if anyone needs a break it's the health-care workers. Just be mindful of what you say. Most people's lives are completely different then yours. They work 8 to 5 and can't leave their desk to go brunch here and there. Also so many jobs where people deal with stress. I love you but this message came across, a bit out of touch..."

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Anyone else got "Smoothie bowl weatha, Smoothie bowl weatha, Smoothie bowl weathaaaa" stuck in their head??😭 😂

Poor Dreamy Joey probably wakes up in a sweat most nights while the room spins around him and a giant Niombobs appears shaking a burning pice of toast in one hand and a blender in the other, leaning over him with crazy eyes going "JOOOOEY NOOOOOOO, Smoothie bowl weatha, smoothie bowl weatha, smoothie bowl weathaaaaaa" then *poof* she just disappears off into a cloud of overpriced, rank tasting, VEGAN, did I mention it was vegan? protein powder.

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 10.17.23.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone else got "Smoothie bowl weatha, Smoothie bowl weatha, Smoothie bowl weathaaaa" stuck in their head??😭 😂

Poor Dreamy Joey probably wakes up in a sweat most nights while the room spins around him and a giant Niombobs appears shaking a burning pice of toast in one hand and a blender in the other, leaning over him with crazy eyes going "JOOOOEY NOOOOOOO, Smoothie bowl weatha, smoothie bowl weatha, smoothie bowl weathaaaaaa" then *poof* she just disappears off into a cloud of overpriced, rank tasting, VEGAN, did I mention it was vegan? protein powder.

.View attachment 230586
It goes around my head every time my daughter asks for a smoothie!

I also love that for so long we thought she was just pronouncing fennel tea really bizarrely :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But we love form protein powder, it's our favourite. The chocolate salted carmel, chocolate peanuts, tyramisu is the best. How does she get through so much protein powder and not build any muscle? 🧐💪
Tiramisu* (sorry nimbobs that's embarrassing)

Reactions: 1
I also love that for so long we thought she was just pronouncing fennel tea really bizarrely :LOL:
I thought she was trying to be kooky by pronouncing it weird 🤣 and I just couldn’t make it add up in my head as it wasn’t very on brand for her to be like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I distinctly remember her freaking out about using a pre-packaged vegan cheese sauce because she "never" uses weird food out of a package in the same vlog she advertised that tiramasu-flavoured powder. "It tastes just like drinking a tiramasu!" She's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I distinctly remember her freaking out about using a pre-packaged vegan cheese sauce because she "never" uses weird food out of a package in the same vlog she advertised that tiramasu-flavoured powder. "It tastes just like drinking a tiramasu!" She's bizarre.
In her mind protein powder is probably ‘ok’ because it’s ‘healthy’ honestly one of my pet peeves of recent years is the obsession with putting protein in everything. Like those ‘protein Mars bars’ etc, it’s still a bloody mars bar I don’t understand!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.