Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolessa

ok so i’ve been a lurker of niomi’s thread literally since the beginning and finally felt compelled to make an account just to let you all know how much i appreciate the humour & commentary you’ve all been providing me for such a long time, but especially in this awful new Bali era

i’m an indigenous woman and, without providing too many personal details, come from a small country that has a violent colonial past & struggles to this day with cultural (and physical) erosion hugely exacerbated by uncaring tourists. it makes watching Niomi so ignorantly swan around Bali with zero understanding of or respect for the local culture and environment feel physically painful—i can’t even bear to watch her YT vids or Insta stories anymore, I just rely on you all to keep me updated

all this to say I became so emotional as I was catching up on this latest thread and saw many of you calling her out for her ignorance on the matter. i know this forum attracts a diverse set of people from all around the world with many different backgrounds, so it really moved me to see such an understanding of the impact tourists and digital nomads can have on local communities and environments if they don’t know or care to be mindful. i just wish it was people like you all who had the platforms and privilege to become the influencers and digital nomads of the world, not the smoothie bowl weather Niomis.

anyway, thank you all for the entertainment and the rants, back to lurking i go!

• Heart
Reactions: 101

QueenBW

VIP Member
Thanks for the details 😊 yes, we can tell she’s not that skinny. Despite the few food she eats, we can notice she still has curves, especially when she’s from behind. Those bulges won’t go away easily.
:oops: Sorry but what bulges? If Niomi has bulges, then everyone else is a massive whale. And what curves?! Niomi is literally a ruler in body shape. Little to no curves anywhere by definition. She'd have to eat and train to gain a butt, for example.

Oof, that's quite the body image distortion to unwrap.

She might not be as skeletal as her photos make her look but bulges? curves?

Reactions: 98

pointblankperiod

I don’t understand why she thinks Bali is so amazing 🤩 every day the same shizzle, eating smoothie bowls and spa treatments. Sure for a holiday..but long term no thanks, it’s surely going to wane eventually as will her relationship with lordon of the teeth.

It reminds me of a quote from sex and the city where Miranda yells ‘yea it’s all so hot three days in!!’ to a couple all over each other on their holiday. The reality of dirty socks on the floor and lordon forgetting to buy the milk (I mean non fat oat milk) are just around the corner nimmers 😁
The thing with Bali is... I can not picture myself living a life where people are basically in service for you 24/7. Does Niomi clean her bungalo herself? Does she cook herself? Does she even washes her own clothes? Obviously life is so fun when the only thing you do yourself is wipe your damn ass! I will never understand how can you roam through Bali streets and don't feel like a fucking white colonizer lol. It's one thing when you visiting for a quick holiday, but to lead a lifestyle like that, I'd feel uncomfortable as hell. But maybe it's just me

• Heart
Reactions: 76

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
That dig about ‘western medicine’ has annoyed me so much…they’ve given you that oil because your lump isn’t anything nasty, if you needed chemo or something I don’t think you’d be dissing it then

• Heart
Reactions: 75

pointblankperiod

Lordons new IG pic. First of all, wtf?
5EE2344A-4A83-43AA-848B-B4470F2D2559.jpeg

Second of all… just close your mouth. There’s no reason I should see your teeth from a mile away even in mid-jump.

BB2D04F0-E2A3-43F0-923E-52B9E3A4456F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

QueenBW

VIP Member
The only people who brag about being up at 6:00 am are the ones who do it when they don't have to. The rest of us poor suckers wake up earlier than that most of the time but to rush to work, not to walk around the park, write on our little gratitude journal, and post prick-ish posts on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
You know what? You know what's the best thing about this thread? it's the fact that half the time we don't even talk about Niomi 🤣 the amount of time we spend talking about forky lorgy holly anna banana dreamy joe.. and then, when there is seriously nothing else going on, we still manage to find something to entertain ourselves 🤣
God I love this thread 🥹 Oh moooon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

cocochino

Chatty Member
Geez, she also has a cookbook. 336 pages about how to cut an avocado.

View attachment 1484420

The photo is really not flattering. Look at the redness around the eyes.

Plus, she had to mention her certification twice in her presentation:

View attachment 1484431
View attachment 1484432

That’s probably why she calls herself a vegan chef.
Wait, wait, hold up. I'm sitting here thinking wtf is a plant-based uni degree? That shit doesn't exist. I was thinking she had a BSc Nutrition degree. I went to uni for 3 years to get my degree in nutrition and she did a 2 week ONLINE COURSE? Lmao what a scammer. These charlatans shouldn't be allowed to give health advice without a science degree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I, too, woke at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄
Celery juice hahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Tell me you have an unhealthy relationship with food and your body without telling me you have an unhealthy relationship with food and your body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the fuck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a fucking LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
View attachment 1506728
View attachment 1506729
Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.
As someone who had breast cancer 2015- finish the Tamoxifen 2025- I actually find her post sickening.
'CHECK YOUR BITS'- yuk 😡🤬
Another post for her to show off- NOT to raise genuine awareness.👎

PS
I had NO lump. A tiny stage 3 aggressive piece of tissue. Found after a routine NHS mammogram.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

pointblankperiod

Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the fuck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a fucking LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
18BFC276-D93A-4503-9FD8-4DD0337E3515.jpeg

EC964FC3-867D-44E4-BC28-D9009F1DD6CC.jpeg

Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Clover123

VIP Member
Oh my god there are so many red flags in that post! Avoiding potential bad news is one thing, but a breast lump?! She just wants to bury her head in the sand and not come out until a suitable man with a ring is waiting for her.

I can't believe she mentioned the other women who might not have had good news. She's so self centred. Verity is so good to go with her, and again begs the question of why on earth niomi didn't run to support her when her dad died. She leans on her mum hard, but it turns out that only goes one way huh.

Plus... squishing your boobs to make them look 10 times bigger in a post about potential breast cancer? Really doesn't seem like the time for a sexy photo niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

pointblankperiod

Okay, so since we're all BORED, I thought I'd make something. I present to you Niomi Smart Bingo, things that theoretically can happen and will probably happen in the nearest future, lol.
Screenshot_7.png

Maybe I have missed something, if you have any suggestions let me know, I'll add them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

kalechips

VIP Member
The thing with Bali is... I can not picture myself living a life where people are basically in service for you 24/7. Does Niomi clean her bungalo herself? Does she cook herself? Does she even washes her own clothes? Obviously life is so fun when the only thing you do yourself is wipe your damn ass! I will never understand how can you roam through Bali streets and don't feel like a fucking white colonizer lol. It's one thing when you visiting for a quick holiday, but to lead a lifestyle like that, I'd feel uncomfortable as hell. But maybe it's just me
Yes! The thought of a bunch of rich white trust fund kids being waited on by locals is just so egregious and gross... She has big colonizer energy, I would be ashamed to live that way

Reactions: 55

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wow so Niomi wouldn’t leave Bali for a funeral but she’s happily left it for a trip on the family boat. She’s disgusting but at this point, more fool her family for putting up with her. And Verity/Paul for letting her bring all these strange men she barely knows around her little sister, I find that extremely weird tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 54