Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking of all the things she got for free that have never really served her (Thermomix, Sky TV, Invisalign treatment, glasses, beauty products and more) and that someone else in need could have made better use of. What a waste. She doesn’t deserve anything. Not even this trip with her family. All she does is showing up where she thinks she can have some entertainment for free.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they invited him because they worried she wouldn't come without him. She already nearly missed her surprise 30th party to stay in Bali with him (and then showed up with him). At this point he's like a tumour made of teeth, growing out of her side.
Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything while reading this @Pundertaker :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Verity had that same attitude Niomi has where no one can tell her anything and that’s how she ended up pregnant at 18. Not that I feel like there’s anything per se wrong about teenage motherhood, but I’m sure Big Tezza wasn’t necessarily a fan of it.

It seems like I’m defending Lordon, I’m truly not, but how does calling himself a life coach differ at all from Niomi branding herself a content creator? They’re both delusional liars.

Reactions: 23
Right. That’s how he goes with the flow.
Yea guys, you just dont understand going with the flow !! Just ignore, block, look the other way of all painful emotions and ride the wave of happiness and pretend. Easy as that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow so Niomi wouldn’t leave Bali for a funeral but she’s happily left it for a trip on the family boat. She’s disgusting but at this point, more fool her family for putting up with her. And Verity/Paul for letting her bring all these strange men she barely knows around her little sister, I find that extremely weird tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Niomi’s next destination? If so, hurry up, you have one month left to find some partnerships and get your trip for free.

1659957390915.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm intrigued by Holly, she doesn't have a huge following and doesn't do many ads for IG,anyone have any info on her ? I know she did some small acting bits years ago and someone on here said she went to private school. Anyone met her IRL or know her?

Reactions: 4
Niomi’s next destination? If so, hurry up, you have one month left to find some partnerships and get your trip for free.

View attachment 1482085
Not that farfetched, she’s in Formentera and that’s a ferry ride away from Ibiza. I doubt she stays in the Balearic Islands for a month, tho, not as many coconuts as she’d like

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1482085
I hope these two are off on a trip with Holly. Holly is so desperate to hang out with Nims that she'll document every single minute of the trip Forky style. Nims isn't giving us anything these days!

I'm intrigued by Holly, she doesn't have a huge following and doesn't do many ads for IG,anyone have any info on her ? I know she did some small acting bits years ago and someone on here said she went to private school. Anyone met her IRL or know her?
There's a post here from someone who has met both Holly and Jamie:

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking of all the things she got for free that have never really served her (Thermomix, Sky TV, Invisalign treatment, glasses, beauty products and more) and that someone else in need could have made better use of. What a waste. She doesn’t deserve anything. Not even this trip with her family. All she does is showing up where she thinks she can have some entertainment for free.
Plus the LG Smart Fridge...

Reactions: 9
When she was with forky it seemed very obvious she was just faking it. Get the same feeling about horsey too. She is just trying to prove she can have fun and get all the men she wants and there is nothing *ahem Joe era ahem* which is stopping her from that as she has moved on plenty .

She has got a point to prove that she has moved on from Joe to dettol daddy to forky to horsey , and the she literally can have anyone she wants and she doesn’t care and ain’t no one that special *ahem Joe ahem*

I am pretty sure she called it off with Forky for two reasons , one the above mentioned , two she wanted him to get more involved without committing herself too much.
who was dettol daddy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.