Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is something so creepy about being ‘single white femaled’ by your boyfriend’s sister

Reactions: 22
She looks absolutely MISERABLE for someone who is always on vacation 😳 almost....like she has some unresolved, underlying issues.
She HAS unresolved and underlying issues...and having ONE barely living brain cell does not help.

Ps: I immediately thought of avocado chef

Screenshot_20220812-075059_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I, too, woke up at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄
AB2616B6-8F33-4965-BDD7-D547D40B6700.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I, too, woke at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄
Celery juice hahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Tell me you have an unhealthy relationship with food and your body without telling me you have an unhealthy relationship with food and your body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There are still people who drink celery juice? :ROFLMAO:

I looked at her social blade, interesting stats!

@Ciri

Here are the stats from her YT channel recently:

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 09-02-56 Niomi Smart's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade...png

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 09-04-02 Niomi Smart's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade...png

And here is Instagram:

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 09-06-10 Niomi Smart's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blade ...png

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 09-06-40 Niomi Smart's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blade ...png

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 09-08-32 Niomi Smart's Instagram Monthly Stats (Social Blade Instagra...png

She's losing subscribers on both platforms. Last time she had a good week was in October of last year, where she gained a little over 200 subscribers on her IG (see last stat above). She's been mainly losing subscribers for a long time. Even with her seemingly buying followers here and there, she's still losing followers.
If she's losing 2000 followers on her IG she's having a good month lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 12.26.46 AM.png

The people on the raft be like...what in the hell is going on on that boat??

• Haha
The people on the raft be like...what in the hell is going on on that boat??
And Niomi, looking at them, be like: « Man, I wish I was on that boat, running away from my problems again. »

Hum.. you okay there, happy girl?

1660293699331.jpeg

Geez, she thinks she’s so hot, doesn’t she?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I, too, woke up at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄View attachment 1492305
I had to wake up at 5 for years and years and years because of school and work, I feel stupid now because I never thought about dry skin brushing and doing abs workout, making celery juice and going on a walk and listening to a 12 step meeting all done by 8! 🥰…maybe because I had less than an hour to prepare and walk to the bus but I’m sure Holly would think, I just wasn’t manifesting hard enough…but seriously you couldn’t pay me now to wake up at 5, it‘s so ridiculous how these influencers who have all the time of the world and have nothing to do want to tell you how to have a “productive” day, like duck off! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
And Niomi, looking at them, be like: « Man, I wish I was on that boat, running away from my problems again. »

Hum.. you okay there, happy girl?

View attachment 1492469

Geez, she thinks she’s so hot, doesn’t she?
She just fancies herself as a modern day Brigitte Bardot. Except here’s the thing, Nims: Regardless of your personal stance on her, she’s actually contributed something to the world. Whereas if I never see another sunrise/full moon/smoothie bowl/coconut photo from you, *that* would be your great contribution to the world.

I had to wake up at 5 for years and years and years because of school and work, I feel stupid now because I never thought about dry skin brushing and doing abs workout, making celery juice and going on a walk and listening to a 12 step meeting all done by 8! 🥰…maybe because I had less than an hour to prepare and walk to the bus but I’m sure Holly would think, I just wasn’t manifesting hard enough…but seriously you couldn’t pay me now to wake up at 5, it‘s so ridiculous how these influencers who have all the time of the world and have nothing to do want to tell you how to have a “productive” day, like duck off! 🥰
You’ve gotta be wondering why she’s listening to a 12 Step Program…🧐

Also, I can’t help but wonder if that stupid shoulder shrug is the new flamingo pose, or if she’s just going to be simultaneously doing both. And if so, will the shoulder and leg lift be on the same side of her body, or will it be a left-shoulder-right-leg-and-vice-versa situation?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She just fancies herself as a modern day Brigitte Bardot. Except here’s the thing, Nims: Regardless of your personal stance on her, she’s actually contributed something to the world. Whereas if I never see another sunrise/full moon/smoothie bowl/coconut photo from you, *that* would be your great contribution to the world.

You’ve gotta be wondering why she’s listening to a 12 Step Program…🧐
Considering she was dating Forky for a while and BB political views maybe she has something in common with her after all.
The 12 step program also stood out to me. Maybe it’s about her “overeating” problems someone mentioned before?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her posts and stories look a lot like Niomi’s, except she encourages more consumerism. She always has a link or a discount code to share.

1660296308441.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Also, riveting content. 🙄 (But in a way, preferable?)
A2C9DB9D-EE7D-4BF9-893E-10B10AE8976D.jpeg

Considering she was dating Forky for a while and BB political views maybe she has something in common with her after all.
The 12 step program also stood out to me. Maybe it’s about her “overeating” problems someone mentioned before?
Probably this:

You guys are astute! I care very little for The Avocado ‘Chef,’ so I haven’t been paying too much attention to her. But this makes total sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest sunset post litcherally turned my stomach. I keep hoping for something normal from her, a glimmer of the girl I used to admire… but no. It just gets worse and worse.
You sit on that boat looking smug sweetheart, we all know you’re dying inside.
I, too, woke up at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄View attachment 1492305
im awake at 5am as well.. with my 19th old and then my 3.5 year old daughter and I don’t get to eat or even grab a coffee untill 8am! 🥰🥰 get f**ked holly sorry irrational anger lol 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is Niomi’s content now just videos of herself looking into the camera in different holiday destinations? At times in the past I have softened towards her but jeez, with everything going on in the world, how does she think this bragging is acceptable? It’s incredibly distasteful in my opinion.

Reactions: 41
Is Niomi’s content now just videos of herself looking into the camera in different holiday destinations? At times in the past I have softened towards her but jeez, with everything going on in the world, how does she think this bragging is acceptable? It’s incredibly distasteful in my opinion.
I would send her a recommendation to visit a place in Prague...
Ps: up left corner...😅
Screenshot_20220812-105742_Maps.jpg

Geeez she is so boring and insufferable dumb. She spends all of her time on selfies and asking other people to take videos and photos of her to the point of huge barf seriously...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No it's Niomi's selfies and videos with a moving shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would send her a recommendation to visit a place in Prague...
Ps: up left corner...😅
View attachment 1492708

Geeez she is so boring and insufferable dumb. She spends all of her time on selfies and asking other people to take videos and photos of her to the point of huge barf seriously...
Hey, it’s vegan! Former Niomi would have loved this.

1660300362113.jpeg

Since she can no longer smile properly, except for a man, the atmosphere in this photo seems awkward. She really looks pissed off, like she wishes she wasn’t there or something.

1660301387189.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can't get over the fact that she's taken a random guy she's known for a couple months on a family holiday with her younger sister. How can you really know someone after such a short amount of time? It must be so weird for her sister to have to spend time with these random men. Niomi doesn't think about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.