Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we know what anna does for work? and if she is still with joe (sorry im late to this thread)
Works in social media marketing, but is somehow on holidays all the time?

Most of us here think they are not in a relationshop anymore because Joe unfollowed her on instagram.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1474135
He knows exactly what he’s doing
Guess he'll be on the boat then! The spontaneous trip back to Bali was total BS from her as usual. It's obvious she had planned to go back there to be with him and now he's come back to London with her again. These two are pretty full on. I'm telling you guys - Christmas engagement!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Guess he'll be on the boat then! The spontaneous trip back to Bali was total BS from her as usual. It's obvious she had planned to go back there to be with him and now he's come back to London with her again. These two are pretty full on. I'm telling you guys - Christmas engagement!
My vote goes to..... boat wedding! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I rewatched the last few vlogs of her and Joey for funsies and wow, the tension! She really acted like she was whiter than white when she was with him. One time she’s getting his pasta out of the oven and she ‘accidentally’ spills it- sure Jan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna lie or exaggerate, she reminds me of myself when I was severely depressed. I really hope she gets some real help, she does not look well AT ALL.
Yea same! I looked liked that when I was in the worse time of my life ever, I smiled exactly like that!!

This showed up in my feed and all I can think is Michael Jackson...

View attachment 1473694
She is so beautiful though, not sure about her personality tho she seems a bit of a spoiled loud witch but she is gorgeous!

Reactions: 6
Wow she reminds me so much of Niomi, former queen of sustainability. The way she talks, her gestures, those scripted lines, that hypocrisy.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lordons new IG pic. First of all, wtf?
5EE2344A-4A83-43AA-848B-B4470F2D2559.jpeg

Second of all… just close your mouth. There’s no reason I should see your teeth from a mile away even in mid-jump.

BB2D04F0-E2A3-43F0-923E-52B9E3A4456F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Wow she reminds me so much of Niomi, former queen of sustainability. The way she talks, her gestures, those scripted lines, that hypocrisy.
I love how she talks about sustainability while wasting a ton of water filming this ad. Gotta love the hypocrisy, just like Niomi

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I love how she talks about sustainability while wasting a ton of water filming this ad. Gotta love the hypocrisy, just like Niomi
It's truly mind boggling when influencers preach about sustainability while they get boxes of stuff send every day.

Reactions: 20
The cult vibes are strong with this one. He really thinks he's an enlightened being or some such tit.

I don't like Niomi much but even she deserves better than this dude.
Forky thought he was James Bond and Lordon acts like he's Jesus Christ. She can really pick them.. yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.