Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this 11:11, Frieda Kahlo nonsense is embarrassing tbh. She is literally looking for ANY excuse to not take control of her own life and let life just 'happen' to her. Utterly bizarre.
Well, that way, she can never be held accountable for anything going wrong. She's either the victim (being dumped was horrendous, but it was the universe's way of telling her Jo wasn't right for her) or a super hero (she manifested her suitcase being found). Sorted.

She is absolutely, irretrievably bonkers, and I fear that that Lordie idiot is just as bonkers, but with the added trait of being a convincing cult leader. In other words, she's beyond hope and in worrisome territory.

Reactions: 9
Well, that way, she can never be held accountable for anything going wrong. She's either the victim (being dumped was horrendous, but it was the universe's way of telling her Jo wasn't right for her) or a super hero (she manifested her suitcase being found). Sorted.
This makes me think that she’s probably gonna do a Q&A very soon, answering her own questions about signs and fake happiness.

Reactions: 5
This makes me think that she’s probably gonna do a Q&A very soon, answering her own questions about signs and fake happiness.
Thinking about this further, it just shows how narcissistic she is: why should the universe favor her over others to work in mysterious ways to suit her ? Can't think of anyone less worthy than Nidumbi ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the duck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a bleeping LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
18BFC276-D93A-4503-9FD8-4DD0337E3515.jpeg

EC964FC3-867D-44E4-BC28-D9009F1DD6CC.jpeg

Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
This is like the least egregious thing about her post but she seems to confirm she’s moving to Bali. She also totally only took her mum on a day out because she wanted her to come to this appointment with her.

Reactions: 44
There's no way she'd make a post if it wasn't a chance for her to show off her boobs and appeal to the male gaze

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Thinking about this further, it just shows how narcissistic she is: why should the universe favor her over others to work in mysterious ways to suit her ? Can't think of anyone less worthy than Nidumbi ...
Because she tries so hard to be good and do good. According to her feed, she always spreads good energy and light to her followers who seem to be so inspired by her hypocrisy.

That reminds me that last year, she said she was a spiritual lunar goddess 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad she's okay but that's a strange photo to post lol, she's so weird! And she's moving to Bali? I guarantee she will be back after a year.

Reactions: 38
Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the duck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a bleeping LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
View attachment 1506728
View attachment 1506729
Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.
I can’t believe she had a lump in her breast for two months and didn’t get it checked out. If I was her I would have been running to the doctor straight away. She’s very lucky it’s nothing serious.

Reactions: 30
This is like the least egregious thing about her post but she seems to confirm she’s moving to Bali. She also totally only took her mum on a day out because she wanted her to come to this appointment with her.
And, running away from her problems yet again. Who goes to Bali when they have found a lump in their breast ?
She’s not a flamingo, she’s an ostrich. Head firmly buried in the sand.

(This photo has me in stitches. If push comes to shove, she can borrow Lordy’s teeth, on the days she eats something else beside a smoothie).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad she's okay but that's a strange photo to post lol, she's so weird! And she's moving to Bali? I guarantee she will be back after a year.
A year? That’s nice. I give her a few months 😬

Also, please Niomi, no one forced you to take this kind of photo, so if you’re not comfortable doing it (given your face), just don’t do it.

1660757450803.jpeg

As for her boobs getting bigger, I think she retouched the photo besides squeezing them hard to make them appear bigger.

Reactions: 24
Also it’s classic Niomi to brag about being cancer free when there is a room full of worried women. Zero compassion or self awareness.

ETA: How many of her followers are reading this and are not so lucky to be cancer free or have her access to doctors on demand?! Honestly Niomi, change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That dig about ‘western medicine’ has annoyed me so much…they’ve given you that oil because your lump isn’t anything nasty, if you needed chemo or something I don’t think you’d be dissing it then

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Moving to Bali to live with a man she knows so little about, hoping all her problems will disappear, that’s genius. Well done Niomi, continue, you’re definitely on the right track.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.