Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By moving to Bali, I hope she’s gonna progressively disappear from social media, she’s getting completely insane.

Reactions: 10
A year? That’s nice. I give her a few months 😬

Also, please Niomi, no one forced you to take this kind of photo, so if you’re not comfortable doing it (given your face), just don’t do it.

View attachment 1506768

As for her boobs getting bigger, I think she retouched the photo besides squeezing them hard to make them appear bigger.
Defintively a good thing to squeeze your boobs when a lump had just been discovered.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She really wanted to show her boobs and also brag about the fact she’s lucky once again and tell us she’s moving to Bali. Typical narcissistic behavior. One day they brag about how nice things are for them, another day they’re a victim and they go through a lot.

We don’t buy the “awareness” side of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the duck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a bleeping LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
View attachment 1506728
View attachment 1506729
Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.
As someone who had breast cancer 2015- finish the Tamoxifen 2025- I actually find her post sickening.
'CHECK YOUR BITS'- yuk 😡🤬
Another post for her to show off- NOT to raise genuine awareness.👎

PS
I had NO lump. A tiny stage 3 aggressive piece of tissue. Found after a routine NHS mammogram.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh my god there are so many red flags in that post! Avoiding potential bad news is one thing, but a breast lump?! She just wants to bury her head in the sand and not come out until a suitable man with a ring is waiting for her.

I can't believe she mentioned the other women who might not have had good news. She's so self centred. Verity is so good to go with her, and again begs the question of why on earth niomi didn't run to support her when her dad died. She leans on her mum hard, but it turns out that only goes one way huh.

Plus... squishing your boobs to make them look 10 times bigger in a post about potential breast cancer? Really doesn't seem like the time for a sexy photo niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She really wanted to show her boobs and also brag about the fact she’s lucky once again and tell us she’s moving to Bali. Typical narcissistic behavior. One day they brag about how nice things are for them, another day they’re a victim and they go through a lot.

We don’t buy the “awareness” side of her.
I feel like the main purpose of this post is to inform everyone that she is moving to Bali. Everything revolves around Bali for her, even such a serious topic. The part about estrogen and big life changes is just unnecessary and tone deaf. Just share your experience, link some sources, and call it a day. Why write about your "new happy life" in a middle of a breast cancer awareness post?
"Hmmm, how do I soft launch the news about my move? Oh, I had this lump in my breast, let's correlate these two events!"

Reactions: 30
I feel like the main purpose of this post is to inform everyone that she is moving to Bali. Everything revolves around Bali for her, even such a serious topic. The part about estrogen and big life changes is just unnecessary and tone deaf. Just share your experience, link some sources, and call it a day. Why write about your "new happy life" in a middle of a breast cancer awareness post?
"Hmmm, how do I soft launch the news about my move? Oh, I had this lump in my breast, let's correlate these two events!"
Because ultimately, the focus needs to be back onto her. Not the supposed awareness purpose of the post. Narc.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
To be fair, i also used to avoid getting a lump checked when i was 22-23 because i was afraid of the potential bad news, afraid of how ppl will consider me (aka I will be defined by the cancer and not by who I am)

My mom really pushes me to get it check, it was a fibroadenoma of 2 cm x 1 cm, and get it removed under general anaesthesia.
Now if i detect a new lump, i go directly to the doctor for a biopsy just to be sure (+ my dad had a breast cancer removed by radiotherapy so i am more cautious about this)

Ladies, often touch your boobs (don't forget the blood smear every 2-3 years) and boys, check your testicules.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, people are dying on NHS waiting lists. Silly little rich girl.
Yes to this and then all the other countries her followers come from. She likes to brag about her global following when it suits her.

With her number of followers, at least historically because who knows how many are legitimate these days, she had to have realize how hurtful this post could have been to at least ONE person?! Imagine minding your business, going about your day and then someone who claims to offer escapism shoves your worst nightmare (cancer, not her boobs) in your face. It’s disgusting behavior. Grow a heart and grow up Niomi!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally understand being scared when you have a possibly serious health symptom and feeling paralyzed, but with her it sounds like she felt the lump, knew it could be serious and was like "no, but I can't go home to see a doctor because I would have to stop banging Lordon. He'll leave me. I'd licherally rather die."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe she would use that photo to promote awareness about checking your boobs. Niomi, no, just no.

Reactions: 33
I shudder to think if Lorgy finds a lump

ETA: You know he totally would and he’d attach some disclaimer implying he’s an evolved being and so it’s completely normal. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hey, guys! I've been quite busy and not really able to be here much. I also really don't have anything particular to say about Niomi's boring posts. It's same old, same old, I'm licherally following her out of habit at this point.
Regarding her latest post, out of human empathy, I'm glad she's OK, but why does she always have to make everything so tacky? Whatever the subject is, it's always like that with her in recent years.
Also, it's OK to encourage people to get regular check- ups, great really, but the fact she waited is troublesome, she has a tendency to avoid unpleasant things as it's been discussed so much on here already. I get the fear factor, but this is a constant with her. It always has to be about the happy, but this is toxic positivity at this point and it's been like this for a long time now.
Anyway, again glad she's OK and I hope you're all doing great as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Two months unchecked. TWO MONTHS! Who does this? Who the duck is running around Bali getting IV drips, unnecessary spa treatments and sun exposure with a bleeping LUMP in their breasts? I can’t wrap my head around it, what the hell is wrong with you Niomi?
View attachment 1506728
View attachment 1506729
Also, increased estrogen... we get it, you are having lots of sex and feeling your FEmiNIne EnErgY, but don't forget that you are losing braincells along the way as well.
I guess that tells us why she looked desperately unhappy all the time. At least she finally gave us some noteworthy content in the shape of this outlandish breast-grabbing photo. Could she look any more pained? And we really didn't need to see her squeezing her breasts in this sterile fashion. It's the kind of photo you post drunk, with a frenemy egging you on, and delete the next morning. But this one accompanies an important post about breast cancer that will get lots of likes and comments, so I guess it will stay up. Yikes! I'm honestly embarrassed for her. But anyway, great content, I had a little shock moment and a good cringe.

Edit: But hey, she bought the green sofa!

Reactions: 19
Where did those boobs even come from. She deffo didn’t have them in Bahhhhli 🤨
Honestly hahaha! I thought she'd be an A/small B. Maybe she's on the pill?
But also it's so incredibly dumb to leave a lump unchecked for 2 months. Typical Nims eh.

Reactions: 10
That dig about ‘western medicine’ has annoyed me so much…they’ve given you that oil because your lump isn’t anything nasty, if you needed chemo or something I don’t think you’d be dissing it then
Yes, she’s moaning about western clinics but oh I wonder why she didn’t go in Bali when she just moved there 🤔 wouldn’t be surprised if she would still travel back for doctors appointments and whatnot because it’s clear what type of person she is and how much she thinks of the people who made her life comfortable in Bali…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we're all starting to see a pattern with Niomi.. she said there were some issues even when she was with Joe that she swept under the rug and ignored, for most of Covid so far she traveled and socialized like it didn't exist, till she got sick then resumed acting like it still doesn't exist, never showed up home to give her family support when her grandfather passed, then she found a lump in her breast but went on two vacations instead of going to the doctor right away, even with her skincare, people are saying they aren't getting their deliveries and she straight out ignores it.... whatever path she thinks she needs to be on is absolutely ridiculous and juvenile. Maybe this is what happens to coddled, spoiled, priviledged people who never had an actual job that held the accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys can you imagine her taking hundreds of photos of her squeezing her boobs and smiling BY HERSELF IN HER SHED on self timer. Then going through her camera roll selecting one......Can I just pass away on her behalf???

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.