Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so first one is off! That was quick lol. I've also added some of your suggestions. I bet the next thing will be ads on ads on ads... Nims needs some coins saved for the next trip!
Screenshot_8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Speaking of Frida Kahlo, has she ever said wherein seeing her everywhere is a sign? She just learned recently who she was. Talk about signs..

Reactions: 6
Niomi's stories about Frida are so funny because you can just tell this girl has never even read the top of the wikipedia entry about her. All about aesthetics. As if just knowing the name and image makes her cultured.

Reactions: 32
Niomi's stories about Frida are so funny because you can just tell this girl has never even read the top of the wikipedia entry about her. All about aesthetics. As if just knowing the name and image makes her cultured.
I don't even think it's about aesthetics. Has she even seen some of Kahlo's original work? All she posts are tacky copies and that weird immersive art tit that would make any painter turn in their grave. I don't know how Niomi would feel standing in front of an actual painting. It would probably make her very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 20
Yeah put Niomi in front of a painting and she will try to connect it to a Disney movie, put Niomi in front of a mirror and she will say "licherally paahfect".

Reactions: 9
Same boring sh*t.

View attachment 1472112

Much needed, isn’t it?

View attachment 1472115
I'd be relaxed and happy to go back if I hadn't paid a penny too! Would she actually pay her own money for this treatment?
Okay so first one is off! That was quick lol. I've also added some of your suggestions. I bet the next thing will be ads on ads on ads... Nims needs some coins saved for the next trip!
View attachment 1472165
Maybe put free beauty treatments in the empty box #muchneeded!

Reactions: 9
I'm not gonna lie or exaggerate, she reminds me of myself when I was severely depressed. I really hope she gets some real help, she does not look well AT ALL.
I actually know what you mean, when I was late teens/early 20s I had very similar behaviour! Workout classes at 5.30/6am, restricting food, ‘faking’ happiness too much but under the surface was bitterly unhappy! And a man doesn’t fix your problems, you need to fix your own problems for yourself.
thanks for sharing ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This showed up in my feed and all I can think is Michael Jackson...

1659671051425.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
do we know what anna does for work? and if she is still with joe (sorry im late to this thread)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.