Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be in London long enough to use it. Maybe it was a passive aggressive gift from mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still celebrating her birthday and talking about Bali? Good lord...

She won’t be in London long enough to use it. Maybe it was a passive aggressive gift from mother.
Anything to tie her down to London.

Reactions: 19
now she can play the card :
- i know arts

Her birthday was 2 months ago : get over it, you are 30, nothing special will happen to you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been in Baahli for so long 🥴 define « so long ».

Speaking of Baahli, where is Jamie? 😬

Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.
*art not arts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Am probably totally wrong but just saw her story at the RA and got pregnant vibes. Maybe the way she was holding herself
I don't think she is. She just got her hair bleached yesterday. Can you bleach your hair while you're pregnant? Maybe she doesn't know yet.

But you're right, she's holding her belly in that way. I remember I was on a flight once and I was instinctively holding my belly. I didn't even notice I was doing it. An older woman walked past me, looked at my belly and then smiled at me. I was like woah, I'm not pregnant! Then after the flight, I did a test and found out I actually was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lmfao, and this is coming from Miss Carbon Footprint 2022, incredible
Niomi’s face should be plastered all over this wall
ABB11249-D0B9-4ACA-8789-96BFFD08DB36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.

And the way she talks.. geez, she looks even dumber than usual 🤢
All that high pitched squeaking makes her sound so fake, kind of deranged and she definitely doesn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 11
Lmfao, and this is coming from Miss Carbon Footprint 2022, incredible
Niomi’s face should be plastered all over this wall
View attachment 1506368
Wow. How many long-haul flights has she taken this year?!

I just can't with her anymore. She is truly awful!

Speaking of Baahli, where is Jamie? 😬
He must have a prior engagement for her to actually be spending some time with Verity. He's probably off scamming somebody somewhere or recruiting for the cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
All that high pitched squeaking makes her sound so fake, kind of deranged and she definitely doesn’t want to be there.
Yes, there’s still something wrong in her face. It’s like she’s saying send help.

1660749172107.jpeg

She’s so bad at faking it 😒

1660749280038.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10

And the way she talks.. geez, she looks even dumber than usual 🤢
So hang on. Niomi said Verity bought the membership? Not Verity and Paul? Since when do ‘parents’ (he is her step dad after all) but their children separate presents? Oh yeah, they don’t. Ungrateful piece of ****

Reactions: 18
So hang on. Niomi said Verity bought the membership? Not Verity and Paul? Since when do ‘parents’ (he is her step dad after all) but their children separate presents? Oh yeah, they don’t. Ungrateful piece of ****
Hold up lmao my parents get me gifts separately most of the time 👀

Reactions: 11
Hold up lmao my parents get me gifts separately most of the time 👀
Same with mine and they're not divorced or anything.

Let's pray to the flamingo moon and Frida in the 11:11 sky that she's NOT pregnant. Seriously, no. That'd be terrible, the poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same with mine and they're not divorced or anything.

Let's pray to the flamingo moon and Frida in the 11:11 sky that she's NOT pregnant. Seriously, no. That'd be terrible, the poor child.
Oh no child with that creep and psycho ! Dear lord. What freaking nightmare it would be to have such dumb, delusional and absolute airhead parents. Chick cannot take any decision and do anything with her life, how could she even be able to manage that. She cannot get rid of it like the shed she impulsively bought...

Reactions: 6
GUYS, LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED. THIS IS A SIGN, RIGHT?

1660752753698.png

o_O:eek:

Should I wait to see a Frida message to dump my entire life and just move to BAAAAHLI? Or is 11:11 enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this 11:11, Frieda Kahlo nonsense is embarrassing tbh. She is literally looking for ANY excuse to not take control of her own life and let life just 'happen' to her. Utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.